Vaccine - Autism link

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Vaccine - Autism link

Postby identity » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:22 pm

Another book of obvious interest to everyone following this thread:

Pharmocracy: Value, Politics, and Knowledge in Global Biomedicine
Kaushik Sunder Rajan, Duke University Press, 2017

Continuing his pioneering theoretical explorations into the relationships among biosciences, the market, and political economy, Kaushik Sunder Rajan introduces the concept of pharmocracy to explain the structure and operation of the global hegemony of the multinational pharmaceutical industry. He reveals pharmocracy's logic in two case studies from contemporary India: the controversial introduction of an HPV vaccine in 2010, and the Indian Patent Office's denial of a patent for an anticancer drug in 2006 and ensuing legal battles. In each instance health was appropriated by capital and transformed from an embodied state of well-being into an abstract category made subject to capital's interests. These cases demonstrate the precarious situation in which pharmocracy places democracy, as India's accommodation of global pharmaceutical regulatory frameworks pits the interests of its citizens against those of international capital. Sunder Rajan's insights into this dynamic make clear the high stakes of pharmocracy's intersection with health, politics, and democracy.
identity

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby identity » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:03 am

Sherri Tenpenny on the absence of authentic placebo groups in vaccine safety studies and the myth of "vaccine safety":

(skip to 11:18 for safety studies/placebo group segment)
https://youtu.be/ZDg7CUh53ys?t=678
identity

Postby DrEvil » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:47 pm

identity wrote:
"... People are DYING! Entire Human Populations are at risk of COLLAPSING!" LOL

People aren't dying in the US because everyone is vaccinated. Holy fuck, how hard is this to understand?

So how about the 142000 people who died from measles last year (that's 389 people every day)? Or the 60 or so kids who dropped dead from measles in Samoa over the last few weeks? I guess you don't give a fuck about them as you've completely ignored it so far, except to laugh at it, which is seriously fucking demented.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:06 am

Nothing to see here. All vaccines are always 100% and 100% effective by definition. There is no reason whatsoever to monitor any vaccines in any way for safety or effectiveness in the field once they get by their forevermore infallible initial industry-funded and overseen "safety" trials.

https://www.statnews.com/2017/03/29/mumps-outbreaks/

The epidemic here has slowed since its peak last autumn. But what happened in Springdale has ramifications far beyond the gently rolling hills of the northwest corner of this state. Large and lengthy mumps outbreaks have been reported in multiple places across the US over the past couple of years and, worryingly, often among people who have been vaccinated against the disease.

Last year marked the second-highest annual case count of mumps in more than a quarter-century. All but 13 states have reported mumps so far this year.

The reason for the resurgence is a mystery. But officials fear that it could undermine the public’s faith in immunizations, critical public health tools that are already under attack from people who believe vaccines are more dangerous than the diseases against which they protect.

In Arkansas, health departments sometimes resorted to giving extra doses of the mumps vaccine to try to build immunity in certain people — and some of them still got sick.

“This is an attack on vaccine confidence,” veteran vaccine researcher Dr. Stanley Plotkin told the National Vaccine Advisory Committee — a panel that advises the leadership of the Department of Health and Human Services on vaccines — during a February meeting. ..

Mumps vaccine is bundled into a combination shot that also protects against measles and rubella. Children are supposed to receive two doses of the MMR vaccine, the first when they are between 12 and 15 months old and the second between the ages of 4 and 6.

That vaccine was made with a strain of mumps (strain A) that circulated in years past but is no longer seen. Laboratory testing suggests the antibodies it generates also protect against the strain currently causing disease (strain G). Still, doubts linger.

“It’s not unreasonable to think that the vaccine maybe worked better against strains A and B and doesn’t work quite so well against G,” said Dr. Dirk Haselow, Arkansas’ state epidemiologist. ..

In the Arkansas outbreak, the vast majority — nearly 92 percent — of the children ages 4 to 18 who contracted mumps had received two doses of the vaccine, Haselow said. Nearly 60 percent of the confirmed Arkansas cases have been children in that age group. ...

To try to quell the outbreak, a nurse accompanied by a Marshallese translator went door to door offering extra doses of vaccine. The clinic dispensed 7,600 doses of MMR vaccine during the outbreak.

But members of the community couldn’t understand why their relatives and neighbors were still getting sick even after the vaccine, said Ioanna Bing, a community research coordinator in the Center for Pacific Islander Health at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.

Bing, who is Marshallese, said some members of the community thought they might be getting faulty product.

Plotkin, the veteran vaccine researcher who sounded an alarm at the National Vaccine Advisory Committee, declined to be interviewed for this article, explaining in an email that he’s on the CDC working group and is still considering the nature of the mumps problem and how it can be fixed.

But at the February meeting, he raised the possibility a new mumps vaccine may be needed, acknowledging that was “a frightening proposal.”

It would be frightening in part because it would be no simple matter. A new mumps vaccine would have to be developed and tested widely to see if it was actually more effective. The task could take years and cost tens of millions of dollars.
stickdog99

Postby DrEvil » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:43 pm

Nothing to see here. All vaccines are always 100% and 100% effective by definition. There is no reason whatsoever to monitor any vaccines in any way for safety or effectiveness in the field once they get by their forevermore infallible initial industry-funded and overseen "safety" trials.

Said no one, ever.

Sounds like they found a potential problem and are now trying to fix it. That's how it's supposed to work.
DrEvil

Postby DrEvil » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:44 pm

DrEvil

Postby DrEvil » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:48 pm

DrEvil » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:47 pm wrote:identity wrote:
"... People are DYING! Entire Human Populations are at risk of COLLAPSING!" LOL

People aren't dying in the US because everyone is vaccinated. Holy fuck, how hard is this to understand?

So how about the 142000 people who died from measles last year (that's 389 people every day)? Or the 60 or so kids who dropped dead from measles in Samoa over the last few weeks? I guess you don't give a fuck about them as you've completely ignored it so far, except to laugh at it, which is seriously fucking demented.

Aaaand.. *crickets*

I'm curious: was that a malicious "look at all those dead children! LOL!" type of laugh, or was it the hysterical kind people sometimes do when faced with something horrible that they really, really don't want to acknowledge?
DrEvil

Postby Sounder » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:57 am

Sounder wrote upthread....Plenty of slander for 'alternative' folk, yet nothing to say about the early warnings from credible folk with no funny initials after their name. How people expect to 'cure' conditions with poisons is beyond me. Yes, Dr. Evil, just who is it that is responsible for our sorry mortality stats? Certainly not you, who can always avail yourself with circular logic that says that because vaccines 'save lives', the skeptics are responsible for deaths even if those poor outcomes occur among vaccinated people.

Leading scientists of the day, including the world's preeminent bacteriologist, Sir Graham Wilson and Harvard Virologist John Enders, who first isolated measles, warned against introducing a vaccine unless it provided lifelong immunity. Measles, they cautioned, would rebound with increased virulence and mortality as the vaccine forced the evolution of more virulent strains and shifted outbreaks away from children--biologically evolved to handle measles--to the elderly who could die from pneumonia, and young infants now unequipped with maternal immunity.

A 1984 Johns Hopkins University modeling study predicted that Merck's population-wide experiment would increase measles outbreaks by 2050, (when the last generation subject to natural immunity died off,) compared to the pre-vaccine era. This is exactly what has happened. Merck's vaccine, with a growing failure rate has been incapable of abolishing the disease. Vaccine failure has left millions of adult Californians effectively unvaccinated. And 79% of people affected by measles in this year's California outbreak were adults.

Hmmm, could the loss of natural immunity lead to an uptick in fatalities for the very young and old?

It's not at all surprising for Dr. Evil to respond with puffery designed to distract.

Nor surprising to see vaccine failure presented as success.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby chump » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:07 pm

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/01 ... er-skates/
China virus epidemic - the Gong Show on roller skates
by Jon Rappoport
January 23, 2020

You automatically believe this Chinese coronavirus is a killer? You automatically believe the press when they ratchet up the fear? You automatically believe medical experts have found a virus and proved it’s causing human illness?

You’re on the Gong Show on roller skates.

Congratulations.

The Chinese government has now shut down transportation in the huge city of Wuhan, where the supposedly deadly coronavirus first surfaced a few months ago. Where? At an open air fish and meat market. Anyone looking into contaminated flesh at the market? Dangerous lack of sanitation? They’re looking into “the virus.” Naturally. And as I keep saying in past and recent articles, we have a massive tradition of FAKE EPIDEMICS.

You have to understand: most people don’t want to hear this. It’s rather astonishing. Most people feel compelled to believe in the virus, believe it’s dangerous, it’s a killer, it’s real, it’s a global threat. Pro-vaccine people, anti-vaccine people, it doesn’t matter. They salute THE VIRUS.

In my last article, I detailed how former “epidemics,” SARS (coronavirus) and Swine Flu, turned out to be complete fakes. Eventually, it leaked out that medical experts couldn’t find the virus in people. You should really read that article, and read it again. And think about the implications.

Medical research honchos and the press are still calling the 2003 SARS dud an epidemic. Official stats indicate 800 people died, worldwide. If that’s an epidemic, there are pink tigers walking around on the far side of the moon.

Now, when they talk about rushing a vaccine into production “against the virus,” that’s a whole different story. They tried that in 2009 with Swine Flu, and it caused profound and horrific results. I’ve read the patent info that’s now circulating on the Web—for a vaccine against a coronavirus. It’s hard to tell, but it could be a DNA vaccine. If it is, that means the vaccine will permanently alter the genetic makeup of anyone who takes the shot.

Here’s something else you should think about. The so-called origin points of epidemics. SARS (2003), the Amoy Gardens apartment complex in Hong Kong. Swine Flu (2009), a giant commercial pig farm in La Gloria, Mexico. And now, in 2020, the Chinese coronavirus, an open air animal and fish market in Wuhan.

At the Amy Gardens complex, there were leaks in the pipes. Human waste was leaking. People were falling ill. My, what a surprise. They needed to call in a plumber, not the World Health Organization virus hunters.

At the pig farm, in La Gloria, huge feces lagoons, yes, were lying there out in the sun. The lagoons were routinely sprayed with toxic chemicals. Workers were falling ill. What a shock. So they brought in people to spray even more toxic chemicals on the pig shit lagoons. They needed a major environmental clean-up. Instead, they got World Health and CDC virus hunters.

And now, in Wuhan, the virus hunters are at it again. They want to test the animal flesh at the market for viruses. Here are a few recommendations. Check the water supply in the market. Is it dirty? Check the refrigeration. Are the fish and animal meat always fresh? Is the place clean? Is it washed down well every day? Actually LOOK at the premises. I know, it’s a revolutionary act, but steel yourself and go ahead.

“Yes, but what about the other cases of the China coronavirus that have been identified in other countries? Where did they come from?”

Answer: How do you know these other cases are a result of the coronavirus? The symptoms in most of these fake epidemics are the same—they’re basic flu symptoms—fatigue, fever, cough, weakness. A person could come down with THAT for a hundred different reasons.

I started writing about viruses that were never proved to cause human illness—or weren’t even there to begin with—in 1987. All these years later, I find myself still doing it. Why?

BECAUSE ‘THE VIRUS’ IS THE GREATEST COVER STORY ON THE PLANET. IT ATTRACTS BELIEVERS FROM WALL TO WALL.

Professionals invoke it to cover up a multitude of crimes.

For example, in parts of Africa, where the water supplies are contaminated to the hilt, where people are hungry and dying of starvation, where people have chronic diarrhea and are dying from dehydration, where extreme poverty and war for economic gain are routine, where corporate interests are stealing farm land from the people and poisoning the environment, where toxic medical drugs and vaccines are killing people whose immune systems are already compromised—you can ignore all that because…the real problem, the one serious problem, you see, is:

THE VIRUS.

Sure. Pump up that story to the max, get medical testimony, research money, the whole insane apparatus, and paint over what is actually happening there, and you’re in. You’re in control.

You’re king.

Believe in the virus. Pray to the virus. Fear the virus.

—Here is a backgrounder I wrote some time ago that will add clarity on fake virus epidemic operations:

The big one: how environmental killing becomes a medical disease
The giant pig farm disaster: a medical hoax and cover story
The full truth has never been told—until now.

by Jon Rappoport
January 18, 2017

“To handle all that [pig-farm feces] waste, farmers in North Carolina use a standard practice called the lagoon and spray field system. They flush feces and urine from barns into open-air pits called lagoons, which turn the color of Pepto-Bismol when pink-colored bacteria colonize the waste. To keep the lagoons from overflowing, farmers spray liquid manure on their fields nearby. The result, says Steve Wing, an epidemiologist at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, is this: ‘The eastern part of North Carolina is covered with shit’.” National Geographic

The above quote describes corporate pig farming around the world.

In order to carry out this operation, giant companies like Smithfield have influenced legislators and government-agency officials. Environmental laws and regulations are ignored, or changed. Lawsuits are fought, hammer and tongs.

Here is what Robert F Kennedy Jr. told radio interviewer, Rachel Lewis Hilburn on 6/3/16:

“…a hog produces ten times the amount of fecal waste by weight as a human being, so if you have a facility that has ten thousand hogs in it, it’s producing as much sewage as a city of a hundred thousand people. Smithfield has one plant in Utah—they call it Circle Four Farms—that has a million hogs on it, so it’s producing the same amount of waste as New York City every day.”

Here is Kennedy’s kicker:

“There’s no difference between hog waste and human waste in terms of its danger to human health. They [Smithfield and other giant corporate pig operations] ought to have to have a sewage treatment plant that cleans it up. And yet, if they had to build that sewage treatment plan, it would drive the price of hogs up so that they could no longer function in the marketplace… they ought to have to build sewage treatment facilities but nobody’s making them do that because they have used political clout…”

All right, that’s a bit of background. Now I’m going to shift to the subject of Swine Flu, the phony epidemic of 2009.

Where did it start?

At a Smithfield pig-raising farm in Perote, Mexico; in a village called La Gloria. Smithfield raises 950,000 hogs a year there.

Press reports described outdoor “pig feces lagoons” on the property. When workers began to get sick, the area was sprayed with unknown chemicals. More workers fell ill and died.

Anyone with a basic knowledge of public health could testify that this combination of mind-boggling (non-) sanitation, plus strong germicides, plus other toxic chemicals routinely dumped in the feces lagoons, could and would cause human disease.

In fact, it doesn’t matter which particular germs are present in the mix.

People at the CDC had to be well aware of this. Yet, in 2009, their choice was to rush researchers to the Smithfield operation in La Gloria, Mexico, armed with the unfounded assumption that some novel virus, never before seen, was the culprit, and their job was to take blood samples and discover what the new germ was.

Why? Why assume, when workers who operate in that kind of environment get sick, there is some new disease at work? The symptoms of the workers were not unusual, given the circumstances.

Workers dying in that vat of filth and chemical soup should be expected.

But, up front, based on no evidence, the CDC on-site team was going for a new germ and a new disease, and that’s what they announced they had found. A gullible world, fed by press reports, bought in.

And that’s how the fake epidemic called Swine Flu was launched.

All the focus that could have centered on the highly toxic Smithfield pig operation in La Gloria was diverted.

Diverted to a virus.

H1N1 it was called. The Swine Flu virus.

Suddenly, it was a medical problem. Not an environmental disaster.

It was RE-INVENTED as a medical problem.

If you don’t yet get what I’m pointing out here, imagine this:[/i\

You’re living in an old sewage tunnel under a city. You’re surrounded by human excrement and biting insects and fetid waste water and foul air—and when you fall ill, you suddenly see virus-hunting researchers, not haz-mat rescue workers, approach you and take blood samples. Are they crazy?

No, they’re just doing what their bosses tell them to do. Because the CDC is fronting for, and protecting, major corporate agricultural criminals. Because your illness has to be shifted over to a [i]“new disease and a new virus.”

On top of all this, the virus that these “researchers” do find, which, by the way, is in no way proven to cause disease, can be found all over the world. Why? Because it’s been around for a long, long time, and it has never caused any dire condition at all.

This is how the game works.

This is the medical hoax.

In the case of Swine Flu, it gets worse. It turns out that the virus is not so prevalent after all. That is why, in the early autumn of 2009, CBS reporter Sharyl Attkisson discovered that the CDC, ignoring its mandate and charter, had secretly stopped counting Swine Flu cases in America. You see, the overwhelming percentage of blood samples taken from the most likely Swine Flu patients, when sent to labs for testing, were coming back with no trace of the so-called Swine Flu virus or any other flu virus. CBS put Attkisson’s published report on the shelf and never followed up on it.

Again, the virus as the cause of illness, was the cover story. Intelligence agencies float cover stories on a regular basis. It’s no accident that CDC has a large unit of virus hunters called the Epidemic Intelligence Service.

Right off the top, I can tell you they create disinformation on a scale that must make the CIA jealous.

Graduates of this EIS program, as proudly stated by the CDC, have gone on to occupy key positions in the overall medical cartel: Surgeons General; CDC directors; medical school deans and professors; medical foundation executives; drug-company and insurance executives; state health officials; medical editors and reporters in major media outlets.

It’s a loyal insider’s club. They collaborate to float prime-cut, A-number-one cover stories of extraordinary dimensions. They invent medical reality out of thin air.

Here is a brief excerpt from the CDC’s website, “50 Years of the Epidemic Intelligence Service”:

“In 1951, EIS was established by CDC following the start of the Korean War as an early-warning system against biologic warfare and man-made epidemics. EIS officers selected for 2-year field assignments were primarily medical doctors and other health professionals…who focused on infectious disease outbreaks. EIS has expanded to include a range of public health professionals, such as postdoctoral scientists in statistics, epidemiology, microbiology, anthropology, sociology, and behavioral sciences. Since 1951, approximately 2500 EIS officers have responded to requests for epidemiologic assistance within the United States and throughout the world. Each year, EIS officers are involved in several hundred investigations of disease and injury problems, enabling CDC and its public health partners to make recommendations to improve the public’s health and safety.”

Several hundred investigations a year. An unparalleled opportunity to shape the truth into propaganda. Control of information about disease. Control out in the field, where EIS agents rush to the scene of “outbreaks,” all the way back through the hallowed halls of academia, into the press, into Big Pharma, into the government.

When I say control of information, I mean disinformation. That’s what the EIS is for. They’ve never met a virus they didn’t love, and if they couldn’t find one, they pretended they did.

They front for the medical cartel. And they provide cover for the crimes of mega-corporations. There’s a town where poverty-stricken people are dying, because horrendous pesticides are running into the water supply and soil? No, it’s a virus. There’s a hotel where the plumbing is broken and human waste is getting into all the bathrooms, and they want this hotel to be the epicenter of a new epidemic? No, it isn’t the plumbing, it’s a novel virus never seen before by man. There’s a section of a city where the industrial pollution is driving people over the edge into immune-system failure? No, it’s a virus.

And here’s the capper. Their propaganda is so good most of the EIS people believe it themselves. You don’t achieve that kind of robotic servitude without intense brainwashing. The first installment of the mind-control program is called medical school.

Psy-op and propaganda begin with the virus hunters of the EIS. They control and own the chokepoint of disease research. They blow up their scanty findings into ex-cathedra pronouncements.

And of course, this strengthens the vaccine establishment because, for every virus, there must be a vaccine: the shot in the arm, loaded with toxic chemicals and a variety of germs.

The EIS. The CDC’s band of brothers. The medical CIA.

“Show me vast pig-feces lagoons, and I’ll show you a virus you’ve never heard of before. I’ll protect corporate criminals from here to the moon…”
Last edited by chump on Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chump

Postby DrEvil » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:51 pm

^^Has Rapoport always been this crazy, or is he getting worse with old age? It's not like swine flu was a completely new and novel thing in 2009, and it being on a pig farm and the symptoms presumably being flu-like it wouldn't be a giant leap to conclude it might be swine flu. Also, chemical poisoning isn't generally infectious so it would be obvious that wasn't the issue when the disease started spreading.

As for how they know it's a new coronavirus in China, there's this thing called science, with DNA sequencing and electron microscopes and shit. You should check it out.

Here's swine flu:
DrEvil

Postby chump » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:56 pm

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/01 ... operation/
Is the new ‘deadly China virus’ a covert operation?
by Jon Rappoport
January 22, 2020

NEW VIRUS IN CHINA. WATCH OUT. SPREADING. ANIMALS TO HUMANS? PANDEMIC COMING UP? OBEY MEDICAL AUTHORITIES. ALL HANDS ON DECK. CENTERED IN WUHAN. CITY OF 11 MILLION. WILL THEY QUARANTINE AND SHUT DOWN HONG KONG? TRAVELERS WITH THE VIRUS GETTING THROUGH TO EUROPE AND AMERICA? WHAT’S THE NAME OF THE VIRUS? 2019-nCOV or nCoV2019. WHAT? THANK GOD THE CHINESE ARE UNDER A TIGHT DICTATORSHIP, THEY CAN CRACK DOWN AND QUARANTINE ANYBODY ON A WHIM. IF YOUR BODY TEMPERATURE IS ELEVATED ON A TEST, THEY STOP YOU? WOW. WE MAY NEED THAT IN THE USA, AS LONG AS THEY DON’T STOP ME. IMPEACHMENT? FORGET THAT, IT’S THE VIRUS.

In the 19 years of this website, the one story I’ve researched and covered more than any other is the DEADLY VIRUS hustle. SARS, Swine Flu, Ebola, etc.

Now, we have a new one. The possible maybe CORONAVIRUS from China.

In each case of these could-be killers, we have an official warning. “This could be the big one.” Millions of people could fall ill and die. In each case, there are travelers. “People returning from X have the virus and they are spreading it.” In the case of SARS and Swine Flu, the patients’ symptoms were typical “flu” symptoms: fever, fatigue, cough, weakness. In other words, there was no reason to think the “new disease” was any different from ordinary traditional illness.

The big and only difference is the claim that researchers have found a new virus as the cause of illness.

But in each case, there are serious problems with that claim.

First, only “official researchers” are involved with the “discovery” of the new virus. There is no confirmation from independent researchers. For example, in the case of SARS (2003), ten labs belonging to the World Health Organization (WHO) performed the “discovery” of that coronavirus. They were connected through closed circuit—no outsiders allowed.

Eventually, a Canadian biologist working for WHO, Frank Plummer, told the press he was quite puzzled by what he was seeing: more and more SARS patients didn’t have the SARS virus at all. In fact, almost no new SARS patients had the virus. Well, when you stop and think about that ridiculous state of affairs, you realize you can’t say a person, with ordinary flu-like symptoms, is suffering from a new disease if he doesn’t have the cause of that disease. But the mainstream press took no notice of this and moved on.

In the case of the Swine Flu “epidemic” (2009), the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) was reporting thousands of cases in America—but CBS star reporter Sharyl Attkisson found out that the CDC had, mysteriously, stopped counting cases. How could this be? She came up with the devastating answer. The overwhelming percentage of blood tests on Swine Flu patients were coming back from labs with no sign of the Swine Flu virus or any other flu virus. That story ran on the CBS News site, but as Attkisson told me in an interview, the bosses at CBS wouldn’t allow it on the national television news broadcast. Censored. And that was the end of the CBS exposure of the Swine Flu hoax. Yet, as I reported: about three weeks after CBS shut down the story, WebMD ran a piece in which the CDC estimated there were 22 MILLION cases of Swine Flu in the US. If your head is spinning, it should be.

The second major problem with the announcement of a “new disease” or an epidemic is the absence of research on what we could call the “infection factor.” Let me explain. To even begin to say a particular germ is causing a particular disease, you have to prove the germ is present in a patient’s body IN GREAT NUMBERS. A few little viral particles floating around here and there are irrelevant. You need millions. So if an ignorant doctor or a researcher states, “Well, this patient has the coronavirus so he has the disease,” he’s falling far short of proving anything useful. Where are the tests proving the patient has millions of the virus in his body? Nowhere.

The third major problem with the announcement of a “new disease” or an epidemic is the “test factor.” What test is being run on a patient to prove he has the “new virus” in his body? Most of the time, it is an antibody test. Stay with me here, this is important. Prior to 1984, it was generally recognized that a positive antibody test was a good outcome. In short, it indicated that the patient’s immune system had come in contact with a germ and successfully defeated it. But then, for several reasons, this science was turned on its head. A positive antibody test, from that time on, was evidence that the patient currently had the disease in question. Boom. Now, disease numbers could easily be inflated. And they were. And they are.

Automatically assuming that the announcement of a possible epidemic is accurate—well, it’s a major mistake, to say the least.

The CDC and WHO are operated by virus hunters. Running a new virus up the flagpole is their stock in trade. They rush to an area where an “outbreak” has been announced, and they roll up their sleeves and look for the virus. They pay no attention to environmental factors, such as contaminated water supplies or toxic chemicals or malnutrition or lack of basic sanitation.

Epidemics are good for business. Pharmaceutical business, inducing fear business, shutting down travel business, diverting the public from key events business, surveillance and quarantine business, and so on.

I’m sure, at some point, there will be THANK YOU, CHINA, BUSINESS, too. Thank you, China, for your rule by iron fist over the population. Your ability to stop anyone for any reason and test for “the virus” may have saved the planet from an extinction event. Freedom? Forget it. Public safety is the ace in the deck. It wins every time. Hell, we may need a good epidemic in the US, so we can exert more control over the unruly citizenry. The doctor is king. Do what he says. Always. How many vaccines are there now? Take all of them. Everyone must.

Nineteen years ago, when I started this website, I told you that, of all the cartels in this world, the most important and powerful one, long-term, was the medical cartel. Nothing since that time has changed my mind.

chump

Postby DrEvil » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:53 pm

WRITING IN ALL CAPS MAKES YOU LOOK MORE CREDIBLE AND IMPORTANT!

All I could find on Frank Plummer's comments about SARS was this piece, which talks about a specific outbreak at a nursing home, not SARS in general.
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2003/08 ... rs-what-it

But that can't be right. Rapopport would never twist the truth!* I bet the Illuminati scrubbed the internet of any trace of Plummer's actual comments.

* Hard to twist something you've never had any contact with.
DrEvil

Postby norton ash » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:43 am

And I suppose it was the Elders of Zion or the Rosicrucians who pulled off that 1918 hoax.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby DrEvil » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:01 pm

Obviously. There's just no way in hell the entire medical community can be right about something and one random internet blogger wrong. That just doesn't happen! There's got to be something more to it, the more elaborate and hard to prove the better.
DrEvil

Postby chump » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:02 pm

Reading the propaganda…

https://www.cryptogon.com/?p=57179

October 2019: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Others, Simulate, “An Outbreak of a Novel Zoonotic Coronavirus… That Eventually Becomes Efficiently Transmissible From Person to Person, Leading to a Severe Pandemic”
January 22nd, 2020

Flashback 2017: Wuhan: Inside the Chinese Lab Poised to Study World’s Most Dangerous Pathogens

Via: Nature::

A laboratory in Wuhan is on the cusp of being cleared to work with the world’s most dangerous pathogens. The move is part of a plan to build between five and seven biosafety level-4 (BSL-4) labs across the Chinese mainland by 2025, and has generated much excitement, as well as some concerns.

Some scientists outside China worry about pathogens escaping, and the addition of a biological dimension to geopolitical tensions between China and other nations. But Chinese microbiologists are celebrating their entrance to the elite cadre empowered to wrestle with the world’s greatest biological threats.

“It will offer more opportunities for Chinese researchers, and our contribution on the BSL?4-level pathogens will benefit the world,” says George Gao, director of the Chinese Academy of Sciences Key Laboratory of Pathogenic Microbiology and Immunology in Beijing. There are already two BSL-4 labs in Taiwan, but the National Bio-safety Laboratory, Wuhan, would be the first on the Chinese mainland.

The lab was certified as meeting the standards and criteria of BSL-4 by the China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS) in January. The CNAS examined the lab’s infrastructure, equipment and management, says a CNAS representative, paving the way for the Ministry of Health to give its approval. A representative from the ministry says it will move slowly and cautiously; if the assessment goes smoothly, it could approve the laboratory by the end of June.

BSL-4 is the highest level of biocontainment: its criteria include filtering air and treating water and waste before they leave the laboratory, and stipulating that researchers change clothes and shower before and after using lab facilities. Such labs are often controversial. The first BSL-4 lab in Japan was built in 1981, but operated with lower-risk pathogens until 2015, when safety concerns were finally overcome.

Update: Wuhan: China Locks Down City of 11 Million at Epicenter of Virus Outbreak

Via: Reuters:

China is putting on lockdown a city of 11 million people considered the epicenter of a new coronavirus outbreak that has killed 17 and infected nearly 600, as health authorities around the world scramble to prevent a global pandemic.

Wuhan’s city government said it would shut down all urban transport networks and suspend outgoing flights from 10 a.m. (0200 GMT) on Thursday, state media said. Domestic media said some airlines were operating after the deadline, however.

State media broadcast images of one of Wuhan’s transport hubs, the Hankou rail station, nearly deserted, with gates blocked or barred. The government is urging citizens not to leave the city.

Event 201:

Countries are reacting in different ways as to how best to manage the overwhelming amounts of dis and misinformation circulating over the Internet. In some cases, limited Internet shutdowns are being implemented to quell panic.”

Via: Global Biodefence:

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, World Economic Forum and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation have issued 7 recommendations in a joint call for action for new public-private cooperation to improve Pandemic Preparedness and Response. Recommendations have been reviewed, built upon and agreed to since first introduced at the Event 201 pandemic exercise conducted in October 2019 that featured a fictional coronavirus igniting a major pandemic and 15 global corporate and health stakeholders from key industries responding.

The next severe pandemic will not only cause great illness and loss of life but could also trigger major cascading economic and societal consequences that could contribute greatly to global impact and suffering. Efforts to prevent such consequences or respond to them as they unfold will require unprecedented levels of collaboration between governments, international organizations, and the private sector.

[…]

2 Responses to “October 2019: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Others, Simulate, “An Outbreak of a Novel Zoonotic Coronavirus… That Eventually Becomes Efficiently Transmissible from Person to Person, Leading to a Severe Pandemic””

anothernut Says:
January 22nd, 2020 at 6:40 pm Hey everybody, time to pony up BIIIIIIIG time to pay for enough vaccines for EEEEEVerybody! We’re talking trillions! Trillions for vaccines, trillions for war — I feel so incredibly safe! 
Goodbye, freedom. Goodbye sanity.

Dennis Says:
January 23rd, 2020 at 5:44 am I wonder what the economic effects of an epidemic would be for both China and the rest of the world if it resulted in the loss of a few million Chinese lives. Certainly wouldn’t help their real estate market, but would likely cause global price drops in commodities.
chump

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion