Alan Watt, (the thinking man's David Icke) - video

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Sorry

Postby Cosmic Cowbell » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:49 pm

Hmm...seems as though I've touched a nerve or two here...I find this very interesting. <br><br>I could give less of a shit about "Con"trails my friends. Never been to CTC or the Chem11 board other than coming across them during my research into Mr. Valerian, who I feel is nothing but a former AFOSI conman, as is Branton, Alan Watts, Peter Farley and the rest. As for Mr. X, I could give even less of a shit about him and was in no way making an attempt to "summon" him. If he has been here before and caused trouble, it's news to me. That said, I find myself in agreement with the statement posted by Mr. X which I quoted above...I too have to laugh.<br><br>"I had to laugh my ass off when I saw "chem11"(AKA. Val Valerian) try to buly the site owner 'Thermit'(Mark Steadham) about his claim that "chemtrails" were for biological innoculation."<br><br>It seems as though the "bulying" continues here...I have to ask you ET, were speaking on behalf of Mr. Wells when it comes to who is or isn't welcome here?<br><br>Joe, your response sounds just like what CHEM11 would have said. Methinks thou doth protest just a little too much. Valerian is quite clever when in comes to "infiltration". I suppose we have the US government to thank for that. Your tax dollars at work.<br><br>Bring it on...<br><br>~Cowbell <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=cosmiccowbell>Cosmic Cowbell</A> at: 8/5/06 5:49 pm<br></i>
Cosmic Cowbell

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:38 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I have to ask you ET, were speaking on behalf of Mr. Wells when it comes to who is or isn't welcome here?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>You betray complete ignorance of the person. There is absolutely no reason to wish welcome that individual here lest it be to kill the forum off. If that's your intention, you're as unwelcome here as he is, and no, I don't speak for Jeff, but I have the experience of contact with your friend and I can surmise the...conflict of interest in having an extreme agitant who publishes personal info on people, gets their jobs and children taken from them, and hounds people mercilessly that try to voice anything against TPTB..<br><br>You're damn right that son of a bitch isn't welcome here. <p>____________________<br>Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Cosmic Cowbell » Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:52 pm

"You betray complete ignorance of the person"...<br><br>You are correct, all I know of him is his position and his research on the validity of Chemtrails.<br><br>"but I have the experience of contact with your friend"<br><br>Why do you call him "my friend" when I have already stated I do not know, nor have I ever communicated with the man. You seem to be trying to paint an association between us...why?<br><br>"conflict of interest in having an extreme agitant who publishes personal info on people, gets their jobs and children taken from them, and hounds people mercilessly that try to voice anything against TPTB.."<br><br>Is this a place where only those who agree with you are "welcomed" by you. Again, I do not know the man, could care less about contrails, and really have no interest in extending an invitation to him to visit here. However, since I'm an "idiot", I will now seriously consider emailing him this thread, if for no other reason that I don't like being bullied by you and yours. As for my welcome here by you, I shan't lose any sleep over it. YOU are not the guardian of RI my friend, and the fact that you think you are is not really becoming. If nothing else, you vitriolic response has only piqued the interest of many. For more on Mr. X, may I suggest his website, which can be found here...<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://goodsky.homestead.com/files/">goodsky.homestead.com/files/</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>You decide...<br><br>~C <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=cosmiccowbell>Cosmic Cowbell</A> at: 8/5/06 5:47 pm<br></i>
Cosmic Cowbell

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:02 pm

Bye-bye, RI board.. <p>____________________<br>Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Cosmic Cowbell » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:23 pm

I really had no idea my post would cause this much hand wringing amongst you two. I will leave it alone, if only to keep peace.<br><br>I still don't appreciate the tone you have both taken with me, but like I said...the contrail thing isn't my bag. Being a lifelong abductee gives me my own demons to wrestle with and this simply isn't my cause.....so I will leave it.<br><br>~C <p></p><i></i>
Cosmic Cowbell

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:29 pm

Cosmic Cowbell, please listen to me carefully.<br><br>The person you keep metioning is the meanest, nastiest, most professional and ruthless debunker troll that ever existed online. He has questionable links to William Cooper, was one of the original 'chemmies', and did a 180 degree turn when Cooper died and now he scours the internet looking for lives to destroy. <br><br>One of the last persons he fucked with was a woman who was seeking questions about Morgellons due to fear she may have contracted it. Asshole found her personal info, did some digging, and humiliated her online by citing a news story about how she had been sexually assaulted by a gang of youths, in order to get her to stop asking questions about Morgellons.<br><br>Does THAT sound like someone you want to have around here? You ask if I have a problem with a conflicting POV, and I don't at all, and would NEVER have someone's kids taken, or get them fired, or publish phone numbers and adresses of people that disagreed with me.<br><br>He is a savage, freeper motherfucker and I'm 99% certain he's on the Books, so please look more for yourself into this person if you find my concerns over-dramatized..<br><br>Please remove his name from your posts if peace is indeed what you seek to maintain. <p>____________________<br>Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:30 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Being a lifelong abductee gives me my own demons to wrestle with and this simply isn't my cause.....<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>You will be grist in the mill if he arrives. Your problems are respected here by us all, trust me..<br><br>Let's keep it that way. <p>____________________<br>Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:41 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"I have to ask you ET, were speaking on behalf of Mr. Wells when it comes to who is or isn't welcome here?"</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>No, but we're in agreement here.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Postby Cosmic Cowbell » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:54 pm

The edit is done and I respect your advice ET and your wishes Jeff...<br><br>~C <p></p><i></i>
Cosmic Cowbell

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:25 pm

Thanks very much, Cosmic. If there's anything I can do for you personally, don't please hesitate to ask. <p>____________________<br>Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:53 pm

C Thanks for removing the name of a turd who googles to find places to hassle. I missed most of that being asleep.<br><br>Plus I only get 5 ims per 24 hours so I'll get back to you Arcadia/jeff.<br><br>Cowbell, do we know each other? From about 5 years ago? if so IM me, I'll reply this evening. (My time - about 12 hours)<br><br>If not - none of your issues will be disrespected here. If so hi.<br><br>Some of us just have some experience elsewhere with the same jerk. Our comments were aimed keeping that one away. This is a good board, even the heated discussions tend to try and stay civil.<br><br>Cheers. <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Postby LilyPatToo » Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:02 pm

What a fascinating, if highly inflammable, thread! I became aware of Val Valerian when reading one of Laura Knight-Jadczyk's articles--she said, IIRC, that his real name was John Gray and he was a retired Air Force officer. I've found the article again and it can be found <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/valerian.htm">here</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->.<br><br>She also intimated that there were disinfo agents working at cross-purposes and that Lear, Cooper and Valerian were part of a complex mess that she and her "Cassiopaeans" tangled with, briefly.<br><br>But since I've been told on other boards that SHE is also part of the disinfo community, I'm basically just confused. So I'm posting my minute bit of relevant Valerian info in hopes of clarification.<br><br>[please, please, don't flame me--I'm a humble seeker of information on disinformation and am pathetically grateful for any crumbs from your elevated table]<br><br>LilyPat, who is donning her highest-rated flame-proof garb, even as she hits 'Post' <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=lilypattoo>LilyPatToo</A> at: 8/5/06 8:03 pm<br></i>
LilyPatToo

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:30 pm

Chem 11 is a character from the chemtrail scene. I am still a moderator at his board. Tho these days we just catch up and say hello there.<br><br>He was accused of being Val V by the nameless monster years ago. I think we were actually discussing it online once when VV was supposed to be in Australia for a nexus conference. Chemo was in Florida at the time and actually winging about the surf there being crap or something. So I don't personally give that Val V = Chem11 stuff any credibility.<br><br>Plus Chem has never once asked me to be involved in the promotion of anything for cash, and given our relationship, if he was promoting stuff for cash I am pretty sure he would have got me in on it.<br><br>Personally I think he's OK.<br><br>In fact it was him that I did the thelephone experiments with. <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Previous

Return to Deep Politics