Cheney and Teens With His Comms Eqiupment

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Cheney and Teens With His Comms Eqiupment

Postby OptimisticAlgorithm » Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:45 pm

Has anyone else seen this article from the DesMoines Register? <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060811/NEWS01/60811010/1001/NLETTER01" target="top">Two teenage boys</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> (13 & 14) were found with communication equipment used by Cheney & staff during his Iowa visit in July. No one knows how they got it, as it had not been reported missing. Tellingly, the teens were not charged with theft, just possesion of WH equipment. Otherwise a description of where and how the kids obtained the equipment would have to be entered into public court records.<br><br>Applying the old RI suspicions here, there is much that is unanswered. One of the affidavits charges that the incident occured on the day of the VP's visit, while another claims that things happened a week before. Yet no one is talking about how the kids might have gotten their hands on this stuff. The article doesn't even describe how it was discovered that they had the equipment in the first place.<br><br>Unless it turns out that one of the two kids' parents worked for the SS on the visit, the whole thing smells of another one of those "special visits" we hear about after hours at the WH.<br><br>Any thoughts? <p></p><i></i>
OptimisticAlgorithm

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Cheney and Teens With His Comms Eqiupment

Postby LilyPatToo » Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:52 pm

I'm not aware of Cheney having been linked with kids in the same way that a certain former President (and buddy of his) has been...am I reading your inference correctly--that it's to do with that sort of "visit"?<br><br>LilyPat <p></p><i></i>
LilyPatToo

Postby OptimisticAlgorithm » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:46 pm

Yes, your picking up my inference, and the VP did work closely with that certain former pres. What got my hackles up is that this story has a few red flags that pop up. Boys of a certain age showing up with unexplained SS equipment, a fumbled affadavit filing, pressing charges (why bother?) but not to the extent that incriminating information might have to be released,etc. etc.<br><br>Maybe this was just somebody on staff showing off, but something just feels fishy. <p></p><i></i>
OptimisticAlgorithm

Postby Lizzy Dearborn » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:27 am

I feel so depressed about the coming world war and environmental disasters which seem to be looming that the only hope I have, and what I keep wishing for is that some *REAL* patriots in the CIA, FBI, or SS are doing what has to be done to stop these - I don't even know what to label them anymore... <br>I think we all know that the population is stupified (myself included) about how to stop this evil runaway train in the short term. <p></p><i></i>
Lizzy Dearborn

Postby xsic bastardx » Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:01 am

<br> <br>Theft during veep visit linked to Iowa teens<br>ASSOCIATED PRESS<br><br><br><br>August 11, 2006<br><br><br><br>Two teenage boys face theft charges for allegedly possessing radios and other equipment belonging to a White House agency.<br><br>The 13 year old and 14 year old, both of Bettendorf, were <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>charged with second-degree theft and were under juvenile court supervision</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, court officials said.<br><br>Court documents said the White House Communications Agency reported the items missing in July, less than a week before a visit by Vice President Dick Cheney.<br><br>Two radios were recovered from the 13 year old not far from his home on July 30. The teen, who told authorities he found the items, also provided officials with two earpiece/wrist microphone combinations, according to the documents.<br><br><br>Another handheld radio and seven earpiece/microphone attachments were found in the 14-year-old's bedroom the same day, court documents show.<br><br>It wasn't clear how the equipment, valued at $10,000, was stolen or where it was taken from.<br><br>Capt. Steve Brauer said the teens were charged only with possessing the equipment, not with taking it.<br><br><br>He said he could not explain why one of the affidavits says that the crime of theft was committed July 17, the day of the vice president's visit.<br><br><br>A Secret Service spokesman and an official from the White House Communications Agency both declined comment.<br> <br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060811/NEWS01/60811010/1001/NLETTER01">desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060811/NEWS01/60811010/1001/NLETTER01</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=xsicbastardx>xsic bastardx</A> at: 8/13/06 4:08 am<br></i>
xsic bastardx

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:28 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>A Secret Service spokesman and an official from the White House Communications Agency both declined comment.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I'll bet they did..<br><br>Maybe if someone searched Cheney's closet they might find a mail-order Catholic Priest get-up tucked in with the mothballs and shotgun rounds..<br><br>Gross.<br><br>I'm gonna go wash my brain out with soap now, ok-bye. <p>____________________<br>Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby LilyPatToo » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:42 pm

This is slightly Off-Topic, but Lizzy's post made me feel so sad that I wanted to interject something for her -- There are persistent rumors within the mind control survivor community of a Fifth Column working to sabotage the programs. It is said to be made up of intelligence agents whose sensibilities have been so outraged by what they've seen that they are cautiously sabotaging it from within. I've no way of verifying that rumor, but it sometimes gives me a bit of comfort to think about it....After all, they ALL cannot be conscienceless monsters, right?<br><br>But at the top--Cheney's level--I think that many of them are. And that they hide their true nature from the rare innocent who manages to rise that high....or perhaps they entrap and then blackmail them into silence.<br><br>LilyPat <p></p><i></i>
LilyPatToo

thanks a million

Postby blanc » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:20 pm

for that ray of hope LilyPat<br> <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Return to Deep Politics