Cops Arrest AFP Journalist Christopher Bollyn

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Cops Arrest AFP Journalist Christopher Bollyn

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:05 pm

<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m25819&l=i&size=1&hd=0" target="top">www.uruknet.info/?p=m25819&l=i&size=1&hd=0</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>Cops Arrest AFP Journalist Christopher Bollyn<br>Kurt Nimmo<br><br><br><br>August 16, 2006<br><br>"I was harassed, beaten, and shocked with a Tazer-like gun in my front yard before my wife and children, and then abused for 6 hours by the ADL-trained local police," explains American Free Press journalist and Republic Broadcast Network talk show host Christopher Bollyn on the RBN website. "I have every reason to believe it is because of my journalistic investigation into 9/11. I have been threatened before in my career as a journalist, but this is the first time I have been intentionally beaten and abused—by the cops…. I intend to seek asylum in Norway or Switzerland. I can read the writing on the wall." <br><br>Indeed, the writing is on the wall. In the neocon "you’re either with us or with the terrorists" political climate in America today, those who tell the truth are increasingly coming under the gun—or as in Bollyn’s case, under a Tazer. It is a short step from accusations of treason and appeasement of terrorists, who work for the government—or are simply retarded patsies set-up to take a fall—and the sort of violence practiced by the Nazis and their goons after Hitler pulled off his Gesetz zur Behebung der Not von Volk und Reich, or the Law to Remedy the Distress of the People and the Reich. Bush has come a long way in realizing his Ermächtigungsgesetz, or Enabling Act, and it won’t be long now before minor complaints are dealt with in severe fashion, as they always are under fascist dictatorships.<br><br>"And the administration has not only the right, but the duty, in my opinion, to pursue fifth column movements," Senator Lindsey Graham told AG Gonzales earlier this year. "And let me tell folks who are watching what a fifth column movement is. It is a movement known to every war where American citizens will sympathize with the enemy and collaborate with the enemy. And it’s happened in every war…. and I don’t think you need a warrant to do that." <br><br>According to the Manichean dictum of the neocons—you’re with us in the forever war against the Muslims, or you’re with the terrorists—revealing certain facts, as Bollyn has done over the years, may result in, for now, arrest and abuse. However, next month or next year, certainly after the next staged terror attack, it will result in far harsher, even fatal retaliation, as it invariably does in fascist countries. <br> <br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=125&topic_id=108338&mesg_id=108338" target="top">www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=125&topic_id=108338&mesg_id=108338</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>9/11 investigative reporter Bollyn ARRESTED in Chicago <br> <br>I do not believe this is copyrighted information. It is Bollyn's report as posted on scholars for 911 truth forum....<br>And I believe it should be disseminated as far and as wide as possible.<br><br><br>Re: 9/11 investigative reporter Bollyn ARRESTED in Chicago 8<br>Report just in-- by Christopher Bollyn:<br><br>Quote:<br>BOLLYN - 9/11 Investigative Journalist Harassed and<br>Beaten by Undercover Cops *PIC* <br><br>Posted By: ChristopherBollyn <Send E-Mail><br>Date: Wednesday, 16 August 2006, 3:03 a.m. <br><br><br>9/11 INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST <br>HARASSED AND BEATEN AT HIS HOME <br>BY UNDERCOVER COPS <br><br>It's after 2 a.m. in the morning, my deadline is<br>tomorrow, and I have been beaten up by the local<br>police and my right elbow is sorely hurting, but I<br>need to write down exactly what happened to me today<br>before I go to sleep. Otherwise I will forget<br>important details. <br><br>I was harassed, beaten, and shocked with a Tazer-like<br>gun in my front yard before my wife and children, and<br>then abused for 6 hours by the ADL-trained local<br>police. I have every reason to believe it is because<br>of my journalistic investigation into 9/11. I have<br>been threatened before in my career as a journalist,<br>but this is the first time I have been intentionally<br>beaten and abused – by the cops. <br><br>I have investigated 9/11 since it happened and looked<br>into the many unanswered questions of the terror<br>attacks. I discovered last year that I had had at<br>least two FBI informants crawling around my house for<br>years. This is the main reason I do not feel safe in<br>the United States. It is also why I spend much of the<br>time in Europe or at safe houses in this country, with<br>fellow 9/11 researchers like Ellen Mariani and Eric<br>Hufschmid. I have two small children. <br><br>I have only been at my old home in Hoffman Estates for<br>a couple of weeks, mainly because my road-weary<br>children dearly love this old red house, which is the<br>only home they have ever known. It is just a simple Hoffman-Rosner suburban Chicago tract home that my late parents bought in 1957, but it's home. <br><br>I had noticed an unusual amount of police activity<br>around my house since I returned. We live on a quiet<br>side street where one might normally see a police<br>cruiser once or twice a week. Since I returned I have<br>noticed all kinds of police cars and devices in the<br>immediate proximity of my house. <br><br>But yesterday there was something very unusual around<br>my house. It was an unmarked car with three armed men<br>with body armor driving around my block as I rode my<br>bike to the store. Who in the heck is that? I thought<br>to myself. It looks like they are going to my house,<br>but I won't be there, I thought. <br><br>Then today, the same time and the same car with three<br>men passed slowly by my house where the neighborhood<br>kids were playing. "Hello, FBI," I said from my porch<br>and waved. <br><br>The man in the front passenger seat waved back. I<br>immediately alerted my wife and kids. Helje said I<br>should stop them and ask them what they want. <br><br>For background, today I was working on two rather big<br>stories and I made a lot of phone calls to the Embassy<br>of Israel, the S.E.C., the office of the U.S. Attorney<br>for the Eastern District of New York, and to an old<br>Israeli living in New York who I have suspicions may<br>be a key player in 9/11. I'd like to discuss this lead<br>but I can't at this point. <br><br>All of my calls were about 9/11 related, except for<br>the calls to the Embassy and local consulate of<br>Israel. These were standard journalistic inquiries<br>about Israel casualties and losses in Lebanon. The<br>Embassy press department didn't like my questions, but<br>I told them it's my job. I wanted to know about the<br>number of dead and wounded and if 60 Merkava tanks had<br>been taken out, as Hezbollah claims. <br><br>Then I also asked where exactly the two Israeli<br>soldiers had been abducted. I told them that there<br>were at least 15 newswire stories that said the<br>soldiers had been captured in the Lebanese village of<br>Aitaa al-Shaab – inside Lebanon. He was surprised to<br>hear that, too. <br><br>Apart from my un-disclosable investigation, the other<br>calls were about how Jacob "Kobi" Alexander was able<br>to flee with more than $60 million dollars last week,<br>several months after it was public knowledge that he<br>and the other Israelis working with Comverse<br>Technology, Ltd. had swindled hundred of millions<br>through fraudulent stock options trades. This has been<br>going on for years, and The Wall Street Journal and<br>Globes (Israel) reported the names and the amounts<br>last March. For crying out loud, my newspaper,<br>American Free Press, reported it in April 2005. <br><br>I wanted to know from the SEC and the U.S. Attorney's<br>office how this Kobi Alexander was able to wire $60<br>million to his account in Israel and flee New York<br>without any body stopping him. "If I wired $5 million<br>to Norway the whole NSA and FBI would be all over me,"<br>I said. <br><br>The U.S. Attorney's office said they "expect" Kobi<br>will turn himself in. Note to the wise: Don't count on<br>it. <br><br>Kobi Alexander was one of the owners and developers of<br>Odigo software which allowed Israelis to communicate<br>instantly on 9/11. It was via the "buddy system" on<br>Odigo software, which allows one to communicate to a<br>large group of people that share a trait, such as the<br>Hebrew language, that thousands of Israelis were<br>warned not to go to the twin towers on 9/11. <br><br>Kobi Alexander's Mossad-linked company, Comverse<br>Technology, was a developer and owner of Odigo since<br>early 2000, something The New York Times does not<br>consider to be part of "All the News that's Fit to<br>Print." Comverse makes a black box system called the<br>"Audio Disk" that police, intelligence and security<br>agencies, and governments around the world, have<br>attached to their phone networks. This simple device<br>allows the Israeli employees of Comverse back in Tel<br>Aviv to hear and intercept all the data being<br>exchanged by these naive agencies...everything. <br><br>Hello...? <br><br>I had finished all of my calls and watched the first<br>part of the Lou Dobb's news program on CNN and was on<br>my way to the store, when I stepped out on the stoop<br>and saw this threatening dark car full of obvious<br>agents of some sort. I immediately warned my wife and<br>kids and rode the bike to the store. <br><br>Something is not right, I said to myself, and I<br>stopped at the local wine shop and asked to use the<br>phone. I called 911 and told them that a strange car<br>with armed men is driving around my neighborhood for<br>no apparent reason. I was told that a police car would<br>meet me at my house in 20 minutes. <br><br>I was just in my house a few minutes when the very<br>same suspicious car stopped in front of my house and<br>three armor-clad men stood on my driveway. I had just<br>been calling the police department and put down the<br>phone. I was more than a little surprised to see these armor-clad thugs on my driveway. <br><br>My wife and 8-year old daughter were already there and<br>I asked these men who they were and why they were<br>harassing my street. Why are you driving around with<br>this unmarked car around my house, I asked? Who are<br>you, anyway? They were not at all willing to identify themselves and were very confrontational, to say the least. <br><br>I ran to my front door to call my brother when the<br>three of them tackled me and shocked me with some sort<br>of stun-gun. The three men then sat on me and pushed<br>my face in the dirt, handcuffed me and put me in their<br>car. <br><br>Remember, I had called 911 because of a suspicious car<br>in my neighborhood, a neighborhood I have known since<br>1957, when my parents helped found this town. <br><br>I have two small children, after all, and this car<br>looked very threatening to me. This is what I call my<br>normal neighborhood obligations, but I discovered that<br>they are actually watching us. They even joked about<br>it at the station later. "We are watching you," they<br>said. <br><br>It should be noted that my neighborhood does not have<br>any crime or gangs or anything of that nature that<br>would warrant an undercover squad to patrol around my<br>house day after day. This is why it is so suspicious.<br>And why are they patrolling around my house? <br><br>As they pummeled me, my wife was pleading for me and<br>my daughter was crying. I really wanted my brother, my neighbors, and my son to come help me but before even one minute had passed there were dozens of cops and firemen in my front yard. <br><br>Where did they all come from so quickly? How were so<br>many police in my neighborhood at the same time? This<br>is most unusual, as Hoffman Estates is spread out all<br>over northwest Cook County, but there were at least 5<br>squad cars and at least 10 officers in my front yard<br>within one minute of my being beaten up on my lawn. <br><br>Sitting in the squad car with handcuffs on is when the<br>private abuse began. Officer Fitzgerald indulged in<br>offending me, my late mother, a village pioneer, and<br>then threatened to beat me. <br><br>When another officer came to the car, he told me that<br>this guy was going to beat the ---- out of me. When I<br>repeated what he said word for word, he would say, "I<br>didn't say that." <br><br>He then started to drive me to the station, which is<br>about three miles away from the old village center<br>where I live. Bombarded with continuous verbal abuse,<br>when I would say something from the back-seat he would<br>slam on the brakes so that my head hit the plexi-glass separation window. Typical Chicago cop torture treatment; rough the guy up on the way to the station. This is exactly the kind of thing that I ran against when I ran for mayor of this town in 2001. <br><br>I decided to lean back on the seat and not say another<br>word. <br><br>When we got to the station, there was a host of<br>white-gloved cops waiting for me in the police garage.<br>When Officer Fitzgerald drove in to the garage, he<br>told the 10-12 waiting cops: "He says cops are a bunch<br>of ……….. You can take care of him now." <br><br>When they took me out, I informed them that I am a<br>journalist and will write about their treatment. The<br>verbal abuse now came from all sides. They told me I<br>should get out of town, etc. I told them that my dear<br>parents had founded Hoffman Estates, but they didn't<br>care. <br><br>When I was in the station they forcibly stripped off<br>my belt and tore of my shirt leaving me clad only in<br>shorts and undershirt. I asked why I was being<br>detained and they told me that I had resisted arrest<br>and threatened the police with my fists, two complete<br>lies. <br><br>I was never the subject of any arrest. I had called to<br>police to report a suspicious vehicle driving around<br>my home! <br><br>I was thrown into a cell with no water. I asked for a<br>drink of water and was told, "Drink from the toilet." <br><br>Why am I being treated this way, I wondered? <br><br>At midnight, an officer came to my cell and asked if I<br>could pay $100 to get out. What I am being charged<br>with, I asked? I called the police and they beat me up<br>in my front yard, I protested. <br><br>What did I do to deserve that? <br><br>My older brother had posted bail and shortly after<br>midnight, I was pushed out onto the street with a good<br>two-mile walk home. <br><br>I am shocked at how I was treated, because although my journalism gets me into trouble with police in many places, I have never been treated so brutally in my life. I honestly believe this brutal treatment is connected to my 9/11 research. <br><br>I intend to seek asylum in Norway or Switzerland. I<br>can read the writing on the wall. <br><br>Investigative journalists are not safe in Iraq – or<br>the United States. <br> <p></p><i></i>
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Re: Cops Arrest AFP Journalist Christopher Bollyn

Postby AnnaLivia » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:25 pm

Amurdica Absurdica. can't see the obvious for what it is. Jesus.<br><br>hope this guy gets himself safely outta here.<br>Jesus. <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby professorpan » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:38 pm

Smells fishy to me, as I've discussed on this thread:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm10.showMessage?topicID=5691.topic">p216.ezboard.com/frigorou...5691.topic</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>I'd like to hear all sides, and see some documentation, before investing belief in this account. <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

Postby AnnaLivia » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:45 pm

will go check other thread, pp. i just stumbled in here today. been expecting hidden fascism to go visible in big ways soon, so this would not surprise me a bit. but i'll keep an eye on developments... <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:46 pm

Consider this:<br><br>>The internet is PERFECT for targeted psy-ops against what is called The Internet Left.<br><br>>AFP is one of those sites that is either genuinely anti-Semitic or set-up to appear so that it discredits whatever topic it covers.<br><br>So consider that when you read Bollyn's narrative.<br><br>Alarm bells should go off when you read-<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I was harassed, beaten, and shocked with a Tazer-like<br>gun in my front yard before my wife and children, and<br>then abused for 6 hours by <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>the ADL-trained local<br>police.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>"ADL," as in Anti-Defamation League. Not that they aren't very right-wing and tied into the American police-state. Heck, the ADL even denies Prescott Bush financed Nazis right on their own website.<br><br>But this story of the 'ADL-targeted 9/11 truth advocate' smells like an internet disinfo story meant to accomplish two things:<br><br>1) Chill the 9/11 truth movement recently emboldened by the conference carried on C-Span along with Lou Dobbs and even the 9/11 Ommission Panel picking at that psychic wound. <br><br>2) Reinforce the theme that the 9/11 truth movement is a 'racist conspiracy theory' extension of the Blame Jews for the End of the World ala the smearing Protocols forgery.<br><br>There is a recently released DVD called 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion' that purports to debunk that old smear but-surprise surprise-makes quite a big deal setting up the straw man that 'the world blames 9/11 on Israel.'<br><br>This makes Bollyn's little journalist martyrdom drama appear to be part of this anti-semitism as disinfo tactic in play for a long time with CIA shills like Chip Berlet pushing it along. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: Prof Pan smells fish. So do I.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:59 pm

(Hey PP, write this day down. We agreed on this. lol.)<br><br>Prof Pan put this well in that other thread he cited so I drag it over here to underscore what I wrote in my post above.<br><br>I would add that I don't think that all anti-semitic websites are even genuine. I think that many are set up to taint the internet with 'hate groups' and sow division and disinformation.<br><br>Prof Pan wrote-<br> <!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br>The American Free Press, which publishes Christopher Bollyn's work, is a neo-Nazi organizaton.<br><br>www.911review.com/denial/holocaust.html<br><br> Quote:The fact that Bollyn is extensively sourced in 9/11 skeptics' literature, combined with the fact that his employer, the American Free Press, has neo-Nazi associations, gives defenders of the official 9/11 myth effective ammunition with which to attack their critics. Although publications of the American Free Press are generally free of racist, white-supremicist, or anti-Semitic content, its sister publication, The Barnes Review overtly promotes such ideologies. Consider the following facts.<br><br> • The Barnes Review praises Hitler as deserving of the Nobel Prize<br> • The American Free Press and The Barnes Review share the same address<br> • The American Free Press and The Barnes Review promote each other<br> • Christopher Bollyn has been a guest on David Duke's show a number of times<br> • The American Free Press was founded by Right Wing ideologue Willis Carto <br><br>Maybe Bollyn is just a dupe of American Free Press. I dunno. As I said, there's only his account of what happened, and I'm not ready to defend him without learning more.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby professorpan » Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:01 pm

That sentence struck me too, Hugh. Which is why I checked into Bollyn's sponsor -- American Free Press:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Free_Press">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ame...Free_Press</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The American Free Press is a weekly newspaper in the United States. It was founded in 2001 as the successor to The Spotlight, which ceased publication in 2001 when its parent company, Liberty Lobby, was forced into bankruptcy. The paper was founded by former Spotlight staffers.<br><br>Like The Spotlight, American Free Press proclaims a "populist and nationalist" political orientation and runs opinionated articles and editorials aimed at a mainstream audience across the political spectrum.<br><br>Critics charge that it is a subtle recruiting tool for anti-Semitism and the political extreme right-wing. The classified section includes ads for the National Alliance, Christian Identity materials, and Creativity Movement books including White Man's Bible, Nature's Eternal Religion and On the Brink of a Bloody Racial War. The newspaper rejects the labels anti-Semitic and extreme right to describe the newspaper, and state that their classifides contain advertisements for a plethora of extremist groups, either left or right, and even those amongst the right-leaning racial/nationalist groups are varied, including Nation of Islam, as well as numerous links to tax protesters. There is also to be found a special preference for advertisements promoting alternative medicine and holistic therapy.<br><br>The paper includes articles from mainstream columnists such as Ron Paul and Paul Craig Roberts, as well as articles by its own staff. Articles by Willis Carto, the founder of Liberty Lobby, also appear occasionally.<br><br>The American Free Press is opposed to free trade treaties such as NAFTA and the World Trade Organization, has been strongly opposed to all U.S. military interventions since the fall of the Berlin Wall to the present including the Iraq War, supports a large reduction of immigration into the United States, and supports the elimination of the federal income tax and the abolition of the Federal Reserve Bank. The paper takes a special interest in reporting on the activities of the Bilderberg group and on complementary and alternative medicine.<br><br>The newspaper is critical of the policies of the state of Israel, and of Zionist lobby groups in the United States such as AIPAC.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I think it's possible Bollyn got in hot water for harrassing calls to the Israeli embassy, which brought the heat down on him. Maybe.<br><br>So far, we're hearing his tale of abuse. Can anyone find any other takes on this? After all, I could write a story about being beaten by the cops, but if I was actually arrested, there should be some confirmation, and I would hope people would be asking to see it. <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

Postby AnnaLivia » Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:04 pm

now i know why i hadn't really heard of this guy. <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

AFP

Postby Corvidaerex » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:55 pm

AFP is Agence France Press, the world's oldest news agency and one of the top three along with Reuters and AP.<br><br>I was truly creeped out when I saw this post, because AFP was the harshest (most truthful) news source regarding last week's "terror shampoo" bullshit. I mean, within a few hours they were taking the whole thing apart.<br><br>As a major content provider for Yahoo News, I give AFP a lot of credit for making the latest terror stunt fade *very* quickly. Tens of millions of people get their news from Yahoo, and AFP reports were Top Stories for several crucial days.<br><br>But no, it's just another internet fruitcake. Or a paid agent. <p></p><i></i>
Corvidaerex

Re: AFP and AFP. Which is which.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:03 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> AFP is Agence France Press<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Nope, different AFP, Cordivaerex. <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>That AFP</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> is appropriately anti-Nazi which is why it is anti-US and regularly exposes the Cromwell&Sullivan/Gehlen/Barbie White House's dirty laundry.<br><br>This story is about the <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>American Free Press </em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->which is the opposite, anti-semitic. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Return to Deep Politics