Quote Only Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Quote Only Thread

Postby JD » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:35 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>"The Bohemian Grove -- which I attend, from time to time -- it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine"<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>President Richard M. Nixon, May 13th 1971</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">Sources:</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--><br><br>Listen to the man himself at: <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc" target="top">www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>Or the old fashioned book here:<br><br>Domhoff, G. William, The Bohemian Grove and Other Retreats: A study in ruling class cohesiveness, Harper and Row, 1974, ISBN 06-131880-9 - Page 15<br><br>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$<br><br>Please post only quote, speaker, date and place (if possible), and sources. Idea is to create a useful and comprehensive collection of anomolous and parapolitical quotes. Yes this idea is a shameless copy of the "images only" and "videos only" threads which have been huge successes.<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
JD

Blog: View Blog (0)

Lazarus Long Says....

Postby dude h homeslice ix » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:40 am

Your enemy is never a villain in his own eyes. Keep this in mind; it may offer a way to make him your friend. If not, you can kill him without hate -- and quickly. <p></p><i></i>
dude h homeslice ix

Or Eric Hoffer:

Postby dude h homeslice ix » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:45 am

In times of change learners inherit the earth; while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists. <br><br>It is the awareness of unfulfilled desires which gives a nation the feeling that it has a mission and a destiny. <br><br>People who bite the hand that feeds them usually lick the boot that kicks them.<br><br>I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. <p></p><i></i>
dude h homeslice ix

Re: Or Eric Hoffer:

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:52 am

"Let me tell you what else I'm worried about: I'm worried about an opponent who uses nation building and the military in the same sentence. See, our view of the military is for our military to be properly prepared to fight and win war and, therefore, prevent war from happening in the first place."<br><br>--Presidential candidate George Bush, November 7, 2000 <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:04 am

Responding to Howard Dean's comparing Iraq to the Vietnam debacle, Michael Reagan, son of Ronald Reagan said<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/12/5/234519.shtml">www.newsmax.com/archives/...4519.shtml</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"Howard Dean should be arrested and hung for treason or put in a hole until the end of the Iraq war!" Reagan told his Radio America audience on Monday. Reagan was reacting to Dean's comments earlier in the day, when the top Democrat said that the "idea that we're going to win the war in Iraq is an idea which is just plain wrong."<br><br>Monday, Dec. 5, 2005 <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 9/2/06 12:05 am<br></i>
chiggerbit

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:17 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://mediamatters.org/items/200603100008">mediamatters.org/items/200603100008</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Bill O'Reilly:<br><br>"You know in a sane world, every country would unite against Iran and blow it off the face of the Earth. That would be the sane thing to do." <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:25 am

"We don't want people sneaking into our country who are going to do jobs Americans don't want," Bush said. "We want them coming in an orderly way."<br><br>President George W. Bush, in speech in Cancun, Mexico<br><br><br> March 31, 2006<br> <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Re: Quote Only Thread

Postby FranklinCase Admin » Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:25 am

In a Time of Universal Deceit Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act - George Orwell <p></p><i></i>
FranklinCase Admin

Postby FourthBase » Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:27 am

FCA! Got any updates for the Gosch thread? <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Postby so buttons » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:46 pm

"fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it." - RFK, june 1968 <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=sobuttons@rigorousintuition>so buttons</A> at: 9/2/06 11:54 am<br></i>
so buttons

Postby yablonsky » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:03 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>"We need to counter the shockwave of the evildoer by having individual rate cuts accelerated and by thinking about tax rebates."<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>g.w.bush oct. 4th 2001 <p></p><i></i>
yablonsky

z

Postby orz » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:00 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>those who read own the world, and those who watch television lose it.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> - Werner Herzog <p></p><i></i>
orz

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:38 pm

"Occult philosophy teaches that even now, under our very eyes, the new Race and Races are preparing to be formed, and that it is in America that the transformation will take place, and has already commenced." - HP Blavatsky, <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>The Secret Doctrine</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->. <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:40 pm

"Questions are a burden to others. Answers, a prison for oneself." - Village motto, <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>The Prisoner</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:51 pm

"Daylight. When was the last time you remember seeing it? And I'm not talking about some distant, half-forgotten childhood memory, I mean like yesterday. Last week. Can you come up with a single memory? You can't, can you? You know something, I don't think the sun even... exists... in this place. 'Cause I've been up for hours, and hours, and hours, and the night never ends here. " - <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Dark City</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Next

Return to L'Encyclopedie