Pendulums.....

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:22 pm

Hugh, your accusations of implied vandalism really, really disturbed me. Because I got no such implication. In case you haven't noticed, Jeff's RI blog is choc full of wierdness and the like. And I suspect it would spend more time in those muddy waters of bizzarity if there was less rampant fascism in our everyday world, less of the bullshit to call to people's attention.

In that context the moment someone turns up and starts saying "This is how to beat the Dark Side" you are all over them as some sort of evil influence to be exorcised. Dragon has made some dodgy statemens that have nothing to do with mud, and deserve criticism, IMO. All that Hitler stuff I just read... and that may well be repellent.

But this:

Many people are repelled by your superstition and junk science:
>dowsing
>pendulums
>tarot cards
>agnihotra ash
>charged water to kill cancer
>hexes
>mental re-arranging of nuclear rods
>mental re-arranging of Poppy Bush
>mental disabling of motion sensors
>using mud balls to make inanimate objects born again

Its you who are exhibiting the fascist tendencies again. I mean how dare someone talk about something different outside what you define as appropriate discourse. I mean ... You are totally right, (at least until that white van with the cute sea mammal stencil on the outside disappears from my driveway).

I am repelled by that. Dragon's stuff may amuse me, some of his ideas are a bit off as in smelly, (not in that list of yours tho). Some of what he says may have validity. Much of it attracts criticism, and much of that is valid, tho I don't think his critics on the pendulum front are particularly repelled by his ideas.

I am finding this - that the hugh today is a lot nastier than the hugh I remember from when I was here last.

Its a bit like born again Christians insisting they now have the one correct interpretation of the bible and therefore reality, and everyone that doesn't follow that orthodoxy should be shouted down and hounded. Or excommunicated before they infect the rest of the flock.

Angihotra is a religious thing, it comes from hinduism, which is in itself such a mish mash that it can struggle to be called a unified religion.

I find it odd that as its a religious concept it has to be accepted as scientifically valid or it becomes a heresy, "junk science".
Joe Hillshoist

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:45 pm

^^It hinders understanding. Pendulums work for the same reason remote viewing and ouija boards work: us, humans, our amazing and poorly understood brains. Embracing the superstitions and -- let's call a spade a spade -- bullshit that accumulates around these "paranormal" phenomena will do nothing but hinder our understanding.

I don't nescessarily agree with him, but Hugh's insistence on real-world results and evidence is a perfectly valid line of questioning -- and a perfectly nescessary one.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:20 pm

I don't think hugh is calling for that, tho others have. He's just being full on.

I don't buy Dragons worldview for a minute, but it could be a damn good metaphor ( reptillians are sooo "cold blooded").

But no worldview is coplete and there is a side to world views that involves creating a mythology and living by it. It helps bring meaning to life.

Assaulting what brings meaning to someone's life by saying they are an agent provacateur who is calling for the vandalisation of cell phone towers is not quite the same as calling for evidence.

What if I post tomorrow or in 10 minutes saying lets try this: In 10 hours from the time of this post, everyone sit arund and visualise Dubya's heart chakra opening and him becoming more compassionate.

Is Hugh gonna then hassle me for that, even winge that I am trying to use magic to give Dubya a heart attack and that that could be considerd terrorism by some faceless fascist in some alphabet agency somewhere?

So I'd better shut up.

Hey BTW Rex In Aussie when someome eats, roots and leaves they get called "wombat".
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:23 pm

^^I've also been told wombat is slang for terminal alcoholics, and for white people who wish they were aborigone. You aussies should get yer stories straight, yo!
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:40 pm

Well its a great word and a great critter. Root means have sex in aust btw, as well as a whole lot of other things. It doesn't mean cheer tho, if you root for your team in this country you should probably have a big supply of condoms.

BTW OT as... Is that Brainsturbator site yours?

If you are into Hip Hop there is some good aussie stuff at the moment. The Herd aka Astronomy Class, and the Hill Top Hoods could be a good place to start.

Back to the thread.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:06 pm

Ayuh, that is me. I'm always wary of listening to new hip hop, it tends to distract me from actually, like...creating some.
Wombaticus Rex

Orgone? That was just the beginning, Joe.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:54 am

This isn't about mysticism, Joe. That was just part of a larger campaign.

Joe Hillshoist wrote:Hugh, your accusations of implied vandalism really, really disturbed me. Because I got no such implication.

I am finding this - that the hugh today is a lot nastier than the hugh I remember from when I was here last.

Maybe you didn't read my post lining out the inflammatory focus on celltowers.
But there's more to this than that, too.

Joe, I saw immediately what was coming from two who came here pushing orgone.
Because I saw it before others did, some thought I was just being the equivalent of a science cop bashing religious believers.
But recall that Bush uses God-talk as a credibility prop, a clever disguise.

>And then came barely-veiled calls to neutralize celltowers and buildings.
>Then came some anti-Jew stuff.
>And a whole string of mixed messages and muddlement.

And, boy oh boy, the head-scratching, eye-rolling, and arguments followed.

What does this spell out in capital letters to you? I don't think I have to spell it out.
Our moderator, et in Arcadia ego, saw this deployed to great effect at another board and concurs that this is exactly what is now here.

Read on. All the evidence is here.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s109-517
109th U.S. Congress (2005-2006)
S. 517: Weather Modification Research and Development Policy Authorization Act of 2005
WEATHER MODIFICATION- The term `weather modification' means changing or controlling, or attempting to change or control, by artificial methods the natural development of atmospheric cloud forms or precipitation forms which occur in the troposphere.

http://www.metatech.org/cloudbuster_&_orgone_generator.html
History of the Cloudbuster

The Wilhelm Reich cloudbuster (CB) was well known for its ability to create rain. But a problem existed with its continued use, in that the deadly orgone energy that it absorbed could in fact hurt the operator if it was not correctly "drained off". This "draining off" of deadly orgone energy was accomplished by 1. Connecting the cloudbuster to a body of running water (difficult) or 2. Connecting the cloudbuster output to an orgone accumulator. However, the orgone accumulator would soon become saturated with the deadly orgone energy which in turn caused more problems for the operator. So the cloudbuster, as good a technology as it is, has lain dormant for many years only being used by such professional weather engineers as Trevor James Constable, among others.

http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Psychology-Fascism-Wilhelm-Reich/dp/0374508844
Sadly, with the victory of Hitler followed by the Moscow Trials, Reich withdrew from active working class politics, then despaired of revolution, and became obessed to the point of his insanity in the 1950s with the idea of "orgone energy" a basic natural universal energy released among other places in good sex. This bogus theory, observed by no other scientist, grew together with a raging paranoia.

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=9987

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?p=96312&sid=2a519daa705facba4dee1ccf24de76de

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=10053&start=15

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=10065
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:55 am

Hugh i appreciate where you are coming from.

But I think you way over the line on this.

The cellphone thing and Don Croft's ... unique ... views on orgone are not unknown to me or anyone else who has stumbled staggered through weirdo conspiracy shit, especially a few years ago. Tho I don't believe he's exactly right about much, I believe he's on to something, and the whole mythology around chembusters serves a purpose other than that any human has come up with. I'm not saying some higher intelligence is motivating him either, tho I have wondered if the term "useful idiot" might be applied in that context.

Anyway apparantly he's Maryk's bro (no offence intended maryk) and dragons bro in law.

How anyone can dream of calling what they vandalism is beyond me, and if TPTB are doing it in this case you should be raising hell about their behaviour not the deluded or accurate rantings (not my place to judge) of some hippie wannabe rainbow warrior. Even implied vandalism.

HTF is that balls of mud... come on be reasonable.

WTF is wrong with the concept of orgone anyway???

Reich was into it long before he became involved in working class politics to my knowledge.

You have read Mass Psych of Fascism haven't you???

One ofReich's idea's was that orgone manipulation and the like was the core of the power of Fascism. resonates with the relationship between fascism and abuse IMO but anyway... It was part of why he didn't like football.

its been a long time since i've read it, but it makes alot of sense (especially in the context of European football).

Dragon may be as ego tripping, inciteful, pompuos and up himself as his posts suggest, but so what the world is full of people like that, especially in my part of the world trying to start some esoteric cult. That doesn't mean he's an agent provacateur trying to shut the board down.

That holocaust post was a bit rank as well, I'll admit that.

But until you can give me some serious proof that Don Croft's brother n law is an agent provacateur mellow out a bit. Seriously if its the same Dragon, and it sure sounds it, I have been reading this guys stuff on and off for years.

He's doing a pretty shite job of it.

What I remember of CTC... I think dragon would have been the least of Arcadia's problems.

If your issue with the orgone thing is that Crofts idea's may in fact be DOR accumulators then that might be a valid worry. It bothers me and has for years.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:06 am

That's a point Dragon.

How come Don's chembusters don't accumulate DOR?
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Username » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:04 am

I learned to use a pendulum from an energy healer/chiropractor back in 1979 when I was 25. His name was Lawrence Crusoe and he taught classes in 'Pendulum Polarity Therapy'. He was 78 when I met him.

He was a successful practitioner, that is to say, he was able to help alot of people who came to him, usually as a last resort after the medical doctors could do no more for them. I learned to give his treatment, became licensed in massage and worked with him off and on for the next few years before moving out of the area.

I even made pyramids for him. Hundreds of these discs with cone shapes which I made molds of (because he had lost his supplier), and fired up in my kiln. He placed them under the therapy table because he claimed that the tip of the pyramid emitted 'cosmic energy'. Pyramid energy was still popular then, but everyone was sitting inside the pyramid and under the pyramid which Crusoe warned against. He put the pyramids under his food claiming it neutalized the bad energy. He placed them under the T.V. and telephone to stop the harmful radiation and even supplied us with pocket-sized versions for protection from harmful radiation. He showed us the pyamids worked the same way Dragon is showing the ash works against harmful cellphone radiation...by using his pendulum.

So, when I discovered the website 'Educate-yourself.org', some years ago and learned about the efforts being put forth to stop the chemtrails using orgone energy and the 'gifting' of areas using pyramids around cell-phone towers I got pretty excited. Don Croft was speaking my language...and then some.

I spent quite a bit of time reading the adventures of Don Croft as he traveled about the country fighting the forces of evil with his energy weapons. (Dragon sounds alot like Don Croft infact.) I thought Don had a yearning to be a sci-fi or fantasy author because his stories were long and fanciful. But, I'll tell you the day I quit reading was the day Don Croft recommended putting menstral blood into the pyramid mix to give it an extra boost.

And I stopped following their chem-busting efforts when they started seeing 'sylphs' (don't know if i spelled that right) in the sky, which I still don't know what the heck they're looking at...some kind of angelic force perhaps? aliens? idk, but they started claiming some other dimensional help in cleaning up the skys.

I'm very uncomfortable with the message Dragon is bringing to this board and am surprised that Jeff would allow his recruiting efforts to carry on in this way for so long.

He is making claims of fouling up the efforts of the navy and giving himself credit for delaying the attack on Iran? Was that a threat I read concerning poppy bush?

Dragon is going to put dowsers on the terrorist watch list along with the animal rights activists. Even though these are only wacko psychic threats, these remarks show a very bad intention which can only bring grief to this forum.

Personally, it is the 'high-weirdness' that brought me here in the first place and I would like to continue to discuss what I have learned about the 'New Age', because I don't like what I've seen happening over the years. But, it's late...

Oh, a couple of books on dowsing I would like to recommend before I sign off are:

The Pattern of Health by Aubrey Westlake

a book which lead me to Wilhelm Reich and Huna among others.
And the other book is on Huna...

The Secret Science Behind Miracles by Max Freedom Long.

There's even a better one by him about dowsing. Something like...
Self-suggestion through huna? (not sure.)

Anyway, I don't guess Hugh will ever ask me to marry him now. heh

Take Care,

Terry

acles
Username

Cloudbusters.....

Postby dragon » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:04 pm

Relax, Joe. The Don Croft cloudbuster does not accumulate DOR. It transmutes it. What Reich was doing with his cloudbuster was moving DOR from one point to another. It is comparable to cleaning out your back yard by throwing your trash over the fence into the neighbor's yard. Then your yard looks like something out of Better Homes and Gardens, but the neighbor is stuck with your cast-off junk. The cloudbuster was named in honor of Mr.Reich, though a more appropriate name would be chembuster.

Croft design cloudbusters do not manipulate the weather. They remove the imposed weather manipulating energies of the chemtrails. And yes, I know that HAARP is a weather modification program, too. We had to deal with that here in Arizona before we finally broke the drought.

Mind control towers generate DOR, as do nuclear power plants, underground bases and black magic rituals. Hostile alien craft are powered by negative energy, as is their equipment in the underground bases. UFOs have been reported for decades as being seen over nuclear power plants. My understanding is that these are like refueling stations for them. Reich's cloudbuster was effective in knocking UFOs out of the sky. Rain was a side effect, if I remember correctly.

We have put containment fields over a few nuclear power plants, denying the hostile aliens access to that energy as fuel. We bury orgone generating devices aimed at underground bases. These devices, known as Triniti Wands, generate huge quantities of positive energy. When the ultimate in positive energy meets the ultimate in negative energy, then somethin's gotta give. What gives is the underground base. We've disabled three or four dozen of them west of the Mississippi within the last three years. You guys east of the Mississippi, I can show you how to take care of the ones in your neighborhood.

When you eliminate the DOR in a region, good things begin to happen.

Some people on this forum express astonishment and disbelief at the "wierd" things I have written about. I guess it's a good thing I haven't even touched on the truly far out stuff yet. It's really wierd only depending on your reference point, that is; how far down the Rabbit Hole you've been.

The things I share with you all are just another day at the office here at Z-Force Group. I've opened windows to a world that many here never knew existed. There's a struggle going on right now, and your fate hangs in the balance. Earth is contested territory. Join the fight.

Dragon

dragon

Underground bases

Postby professorpan » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:09 pm

What gives is the underground base. We've disabled three or four dozen of them west of the Mississippi within the last three years. You guys east of the Mississippi, I can show you how to take care of the ones in your neighborhood.

Let me guess... the proof that you've "disabled" these bases comes from remote viewing them... right? I mean, none of the Z-Force team members have ever actually seen one of these bases with their physical eyeballs... correct?
professorpan

Underground Bases......

Postby dragon » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:54 pm

A fair question, Professor. My answer is that we work with the tools that we have. Access to underground bases is not easy, as you may expect. We have gotten confirmation by remote viewing from more than a couple of sources that these Triniti Wands do indeed disable the bases. One remote viewer said that she saw flames erupting inside.

The 3-D confirmation is that helicopters have been sent in search of those devices, and their recovery made the front page of a local newspaper back in '03.

So, yeah, that's what we have, and granted, it is not scientific. But not all knowledge or experience can be metered, gauged or explained scientifically. Even the scientists are discovering that reality gets a little vague and "un-real" with close examination. You may believe or disbelieve, that is your choice. Or you may suspend judgement while waiting for more information. But something may still be true, even though it be beyond your understanding.

Every indicator that we have says that these bases were disabled, and that some aliens have actually fled the planet. So, until over-whelming evidence to the contrary appears, we will continue to focus efforts on known underground bases.

Later on today, if I have time, I'll tell you another story about underground bases, our first efforts against them, and how we knew that the target had been hurt.

After that, then we'll get talk about the wierd stuff.

Dragon

Z-Force Group. Arizona's Global Tyranny First Response Team.
dragon

Not synchronicity. More like ExxonMobil.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:26 pm

I don't think much of people who come to this board to lie to us and spin nonsense with Orwellian reversal and muddlement.

I don't think it is a coincidence that
>Senate Bill 517 authorizes weather modification programs in the form of cloud-seeding experiments to generate rainfall ('chemtrails')
> the mythical 'orgone accumulators' are being claimed to prevent draught and bring rainfall.

Dragon actually claimed that thanks to his 'orgone' work-
"Arizona is green top to bottom."

Hey, Dragon and your ExxonMobil allies. Take it elsewhere.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070103/ap_on_bi_ge/exxonmobil_global_warming
Group: ExxonMobil paid to mislead public

WASHINGTON - ExxonMobil Corp. gave $16 million to 43 ideological groups between 1998 and 2005 in a coordinated effort to mislead the public by discrediting the science behind global warming, the Union of Concerned Scientists asserted Wednesday.
Alden Meyer, the Union of Concerned Scientists' strategy and policy director, said in a teleconference that ExxonMobil based its tactics on those of tobacco companies, spreading uncertainty by misrepresenting peer-reviewed scientific studies or cherry-picking facts.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:56 pm

Username wrote:I'm very uncomfortable with the message Dragon is bringing to this board and am surprised that Jeff would allow his recruiting efforts to carry on in this way for so long.

Perhaps it's because Jeff has respect for the critical facilities of board members?

Perhaps it's because he has the reasonable expectation that we're all adults here?

Really, anyone dumb enough to believe the claim that Dragon's techniques are turning Arizona green, or that putting mud balls (send him $20 for some, remember?) under cell phone towers attracts black helicopters.....no hope for them, you know? You can only protect someone that helpless for so long.
Wombaticus Rex

PreviousNext

Return to Activism