Bradley Manning Story A Complete Fake?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Bradley Manning Story A Complete Fake?

Postby eyeno » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:05 pm

For some reason I find joyce from The Power Hour a bit irritating with her sensationalist manner of speaking but if you can get past that this is an interesting interview with Ed Chiarini This guy has a website named wellaware1.com. Site won't load for me for some reason. He also has a youtube channel named dallasgoldbug. Anyway...

Power hour host Joyce interviews this guy and he explains why he believes the whole Bradley Manning story is fake. He also covers some other fakes he claims to have spotted. Looks like he has some interesting youtube vids but I haven't started watching them yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF5uNpgpeIk

Last edited by eyeno on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eyeno

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bradley Manning Story A Complete Fake?

Postby Nordic » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Don't know anything about this guy, and can't watch the video at the moment, but I have long suspected that the Bradley Manning story was completely artificial.

It really hit me watching an interview with the man who plays his Dad.

Also, some of the propaganda around it, the story that Manning was a bed wetter, you know, he "leaked". And "leaking" is very shameful. So's being gay, right?
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby eyeno » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:27 pm

This one looks interesting too. Only watched the first few minutes but according to the video Hank Greenburg (AIG Insurance) has a son named Tony who is playing allllll manner of fake roles on tv for us. (not manning, other roles) In this vid he claims Alex Jones is interviewing this well known Tony Greenburg faker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiFtPLd9 ... rofilepage

eyeno

Postby barracuda » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:42 pm

This is the same guy that thinks the Gabrielle Giffords shootings never happened. Sounds like something out of the September Clues forum.

I'm not sure I care if Manning is a fake. I'm against the imprisonment without trial of even imaginary people.
The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:45 pm

ZOMG HOLOGRAPHIC PLANES REALLY??
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Simulist » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Nordic wrote:Also, some of the propaganda around it, the story that Manning was a bed wetter, you know, he "leaked". And "leaking" is very shameful. So's being gay, right?

In this culture of rampant deceit, being gay is almost as shameful as the terrorist act of telling the truth.

Two thoughts:

(1) It's often tough to know who and what is "real" (and who and what isn't) even under the best of circumstances. So the idea of the government and its paid contractors faking something like this — and a whole lot else besides — doesn't seem beyond consideration, certainly.

(2) Personally, I doubt that the Bradley Manning story is a complete fake. (It's "possible" I suppose, but I sincerely doubt it.) After listening to this interview, its breathless tone helps my suspicions lean more in the direction of possible agendas behind this interview story itself. Like, "If the Bradley Manning story is completely fake, then why bother worrying about Bradley Manning?" Manning's torturous solitary confinement (and the government's cruel audacity in doing it) suddenly don't seem to matter so much then. That's one possible agenda; I'm sure I can think of others, if given the time.

Frankly, The Power Hour interview between Joyce Riley and Ed Chiarini comes off sounding a hell of a lot like numerous interviews on Coast to Coast AM and Whitley Strieber's Dreamland that I've wasted too-much time on already in years past. That sort of "Wow! This astonishing information is just unbelievable!"-tone has a special signature all its own that usually indicates to me that what's being said is, in fact, unbelievable. And should be.

But yeah, I suppose it's possible that the Bradley Manning story is a complete fake; I just doubt it. More likely is that our Bill of Rights has become a complete fake, and the Bradley Manning story is illustrative of that sad fact — and somebody wants his story to go away among open-minded people who actually care.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby crikkett » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Well, the Bradley Manning story is brought to us by the same folks who brought us the Uranium Yellowcake story, the Jessica Lynch story, and the Pat Tillman story.

My suspicions surround how this dude claims that a list of Facebook friends seals his case. I'm reminded of the Aaron Barr story.
crikkett

Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby Nordic » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:32 pm

crikkett wrote:Well, the Bradley Manning story is brought to us by the same folks who brought us the Uranium Yellowcake story, the Jessica Lynch story, and the Pat Tillman story.

And don't forget the Osama bin Laden story.

Every "narrative" needs a main character. Our propagandists understand this better than we do. Bradley Manning, whether he's real or not, is being made an example of. "Here's what happens to you if you betray us". So yes, in that regard, its affect on "us", it doesn't matter whether he's real or not.

But he's such a perfect "example" to be made of, I have to question if he exists.

Then there's the rather ridiculous notion that all of these "leaks" came from one rogue gay dude who wets his bed. I mean, really? Yes, the entire cache of government docs came from one hole in the dyke, unplugged by a gay guy. Then there's the weird Lady GaGa connection, the last name "Manning". Those are both pretty loaded.
Nordic

Postby crikkett » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:04 pm

eyeno wrote:This one looks interesting too. Only watched the first few minutes but according to the video Hank Greenburg (AIG Insurance) has a son named Tony who is playing allllll manner of fake roles on tv for us. (not manning, other roles) In this vid he claims Alex Jones is interviewing this well known Tony Greenburg faker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiFtPLd9 ... rofilepage

You got me! I spent the last hour looking at this man's work.
I didn't know that ears were such a marker for Identifying people.

I wanted to post a joke about how the dizzying array of split-second flashes between faces had me believing for a while that simply, white people just look alike to me.

Did anyone else catch the itty bitty accusation that Sibyl Edmonds is Annie Greenberg, that actor Tony's wife?

Right. Noted. But I stuck with it, not so ready to write off this nifty new conspiracist or his inverse "Yes Men" view of mainstream news, and clicked through to wellaware1.com, and watched a vid where dude claims that Alan Greene and Sgt. Shamar Thomas (the #OWS "shamer" Marine) are the same person, and actually a Pima Cty police officer, and I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, but they simply are not.

So I declare WellAware's Gigantic Conspiracy Busted. Or at least, not inclusive of Sgt. Thomas.

crikkett

Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Wow. Conspiratainment swan dives over the line into just plain Conspiratarded.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Project Willow » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:24 pm

Smothered, covered, and chunkedTM

eyeno wrote:This guy has a website named wellaware1.com. Site won't load for me for some reason.

in duck poo. Quack.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Nordic » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:27 pm

I think a lot of conspiratainment is deliberate disinfo.

Some of it at least.

How better to make the "conspiracy theory" smear work for you than to spread super retarded "conspiracy" stories?

Then again, like I said I am unable to watch the vid from where I am.
Nordic

Postby eyeno » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:41 pm

I had to leave and just got home. Glad so many folks weighed in. I have not had time to watch as many of these vids as you guys have, yet, but I will. Some of his theory seems far fetched but some of it seems spot on. The Tony Greenburg stuff looks possible. Not sure what I think about this guys work yet but i'm gonna watch some more of it. He may not be right on all of it but some if it seems more than possible. I have some photo experience and some of the landmarks he points out on facial recognition seem very plausible. He may be taking some of it too far but some of it seems likely to be true. One thing that makes me think that he is at least attempting to be honest is his focus on the Greenburg family. That probably is not a healthy family to focus on, so if he is a disinfo agent I wouldn't think he would focus on this family. Takes balls to focus on that family.
eyeno

Postby eyeno » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:46 pm

barracuda wrote:
I'm not sure I care if Manning is a fake. I'm against the imprisonment without trial of even imaginary people.

Ditto. Real or not it moves the Overton Window wayyyy too far. Abnormal then becomes normal which is not a good thing.
Last edited by eyeno on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eyeno

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:14 pm

CIA misdirection away from how doubles were used for the JFK hit and cover-up media + how the March 2002 David Manning memo was decoyed for the 2009-10 Chilcott Inquiry by framing up a keyword hijacking patsy named Bradley Manning....as exposed right here at RI.

Gee, how would the spooks know what to turn into psyops B.S.?
By reading discussion boards, that's how. DUH.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Next

Return to General Discussion