Jeffrey Alan Lash

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Jeffrey Alan Lash

Postby Hunter » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:59 pm

Yes that is what I meant, I read what he posted, I was wondering if I had missed something also.
Hunter

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Hunter » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:01 pm

Early reports said there were four people in that car when he died at the shopping center. And we know three of them were Lash, Nebron and Dawn Vadbunker. Has there been any mention of who that fourth person was? Every news article I read said there were four people in that car.
Hunter

Postby PufPuf93 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:11 pm

Luther Blissett » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:10 am wrote:I definitely think that the alien thing is disinformation. Has anyone seen Laura or Dave VadBunker mention that themselves on social media? It could be planted by investigators and pinned on the one witness they spoke to who already seemed a little off.

While they did adopt her recently at age 39, it was noted elsewhere that Laura was Dawn Marie's stepmother - so she married her biological father who died is now adopting her for inheritance reasons (maybe).

Via friend and former landlord Paul Aguilar we should probably start operating from the assumption that there were more than 14 vehicles if there was a new one every month. I guess maybe the 14 were just the current stable as of time of death.

I never caught that Laura Vadbunker is Dawn Marie's actual stepmother; if true, this makes the late adoption less weird.

Social media from those close to Dawn Marie has stopped.

Would like to see picture's of Lash and Catherine Nebron, weird that not available at all.

Also would like to see direct evidence that Dawn Marie is ok, also to hear her explanation and why they booked to Oregon and why she feels the need to continue in hiding (and how financed).

My impression is that the authorities and intimates want the story to go away but IMHO it will linger because of the weirdo narrative and no explanation by the two women.

I tend to think Lash was involved in some sort of covert oops and was not just a lunatic.
PufPuf93

Postby Luther Blissett » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:58 pm

Hunter » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:01 pm wrote:Early reports said there were four people in that car when he died at the shopping center. And we know three of them were Lash, Nebron and Dawn Vadbunker. Has there been any mention of who that fourth person was? Every news article I read said there were four people in that car.

It was a friend, a doctor, who tried to revive him for 90 minutes while Nebron wailed. Palisades Post has his identity, he asked them not to name him. In the very initial reports, I thought I read that he fled to Oregon with Nebron and Dawn Marie.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby km artlu » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:28 pm

That's a killer typo Puf - that "covert oops".

Catch the hilarious new comedy! It's Zach Galifianakis and Will Ferrell starring in Covert Oops!

The doctor fails to revive Lash and then wanders off? No further professional responsibility?
km artlu

Postby Luther Blissett » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:47 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:47 am wrote:
It is depressing but unsurprising to see major media outlets still repeating the "underwater SUV" line -- that's good James Bond style red meat for the USA Today tards, I get it. It just quietly drives me nuts to see how much dumber America can get, year after year.

Websleuths seem fairly convinced it's this: http://www.gizmag.com/amphicruiser-amph ... ser/31641/

Between that and other videos I've seen of snorkeled SUVs, I'm feeling okay with the wording still. I have no idea what norms and regs are imagining when they read these stories, I mean the way they're written off as soon as they hear "alien-human hybrid", no further questions asked, it could be anything. I can't get inside their heads.

I assume they read "underwater SUV" repeated and imagine it's the lie of a crazy person?
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby Luther Blissett » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:53 pm

Uh oh, more muddying of the waters from Laura VadBunker, in the tabloids, via websleuths:

Laura VadBunker*says that she believes her daughter may have had a mental breakdown after Lash died. She says Dawn and Negron believed that Lash was a secret operative whose mission was to save the world. "I was told he was half alien and half man and came from a different planet," she says.*

VadBunker says she was also told that Lash had been reincarnated numerous times, and at one point was George Washington.*

VadBunker says she met Lash, who she knew as "Bob Smith," twice in the last six weeks when her daughter asked her if she could perform Reiki, or palm healing, on him. They met at the Bristol Farms in Santa Monica. She said she was first told a CIA operative poisoned him and later that he had a brain infection.

"I did two sessions and wouldn't go back," she says. "I was told we were being watched all the time and no one can harm him. The man was very, very ill. I never met a man who wasn't dead in that condition."
[ ]

So far, little is known about Lash or Bob Smith. Shirley Anderson, the longtime girlfriend of Lash's late father, says*"We were not privy to any of his friends," she says. "We never knew where he lived. We didn't know he had a fiancée. He didn't want us talking on the phone because he didn't want to put us in harms way."

http://www.people.com/article/californi ... parked-car

Laura could be expressing the real sentiments of Dawn Marie, but we still don't actually know.
Luther Blissett

Postby Luther Blissett » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:03 pm

Here's one of his cars, a neighbor on the Pacific Palisades Facebook page said it was parked in this spot for many years (street view from June 2012), and when it was finally towed last week it was weighted very heavily in the back:

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.072381, ... 312!8i6656
Luther Blissett

Postby PufPuf93 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:53 pm

km artlu » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:28 pm wrote:That's a killer typo Puf - that "covert oops".

Catch the hilarious new comedy! It's Zach Galifianakis and Will Ferrell starring in Covert Oops!

The doctor fails to revive Lash and then wanders off? No further professional responsibility?

That is such a good typo that my fingers would have typed "covert oops" was I so bright and clever.

Not everyday one gets to coin a phrase at a venue like RI. :yay
Last edited by PufPuf93 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PufPuf93

Postby Luposapien » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:44 pm

While I have trouble taking seriously the alien hybrid angle in this story, I have to admit to raising my eyebrows slightly at the coincidence (synchronicity?) of his neighbors referring to him as "Skinny Bob".

Otherwise, my gut reaction is that he was on the payroll of some acronym or another. Also, if he wasn't actively engaged in selling/distributing those weapons (my first impression), it sounds an awful lot like he was maintaining an armory to be deployed in the event of some specific future event. In my more paranoid moments, it's hard to not feel like we're all being primed for some kind of major societal upheaval. Perhaps not anything quite so extreme as an all out civil war, which still feels a bit hyperbolic to me, but something serious enough to justify the outright removal of the velvet glove. When that happens, you gotta make sure the resistance is sufficiently well armed to constitute a real (though by no means insurmountable) threat. Also makes me wonder how many other similar caches may be tucked away out there.

In the meantime, interested to see how this all plays out.
If you can't laugh at yourself, then everyone else will.
Luposapien

Postby Luther Blissett » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:56 pm

One more interesting websleuths find.

This is an image from a KTLA slideshow here: http://ktla.com/2015/07/23/jeffrey-alan ... ons-cache/

You see one pic (inside the palisades garage) at the work table where police are counting the Lash Cash with a Guam license plate hanging on the wall above the table. The era of that plate appears to be circa early 1990s from image searches, and the code "MAI" at the front of the plate (MAI 9983) indicates its from the village of Maite, Guam, on the western shore, about midway on the island. Near some naval and air force bases. This is not a veterans plate, those are different colors per the Wikipedia pg on the Guam plates.*

"Guam is divided into nineteen villages. The US military maintains jurisdiction over installations representing approximately one quarter of the island's area: Andersen Air Force Base, Yigo; Naval Air Station, Tiyan; Guam Naval Station, Orote peninsula; Ordnance Annex, South Central Highlands; and Naval Communications Station, Barrigada, and Finegayan."

So... Guam's former governor, Ricardo Bordallo, had been convicted for bribery (extending favors for campaign contributions) and in 1990 was sentenced to a 4 year term in a minimum security Federal prison...in Boron, California ..... But (here's the interesting part) ....here is what he told the local media right before he was due to depart for California:*

''My own instincts make me believe that I will not be coming back from Boron alive,'' Mr. Bordallo said Friday in an interview with The Pacific Daily News here. ''I'm not dwelling on how it will happen. I will be in the hands of people who are masters of intrigue.''

He was apparently so convinced he wouldn't be able escape the California "masters of intrigue" alive, that just hours before he was set to leave for CA, at 62 years old, he shot himself in the head and killed himself.*In a public square.

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/01/us/ex ... ption.html

Now what was Lash (possibly) doing in Guam? Could be unrelated or maybe the plate was CNs! Adds another twist to the story in any case.
Luther Blissett

Postby Luther Blissett » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:56 pm

Double post.
Last edited by Luther Blissett on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luther Blissett

Postby PufPuf93 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:37 am

Laura Yvonne Vadbunker had a stepdaughter that died in 2014 according to her facebook:

Laura Yvonne VadBunker

I want to thank my Step Daughter Melissa McComas Snyder for having a Family Thanksgiving and for this Christmas as she is having Christmas this year. She has suffered the loss of her Sister, our Step Daughter Lisa McComas Farrell. This has been a very difficult 7 months without Lisa and We are truly grateful for all that Melissa has done and is doing with the help of her Husband Greg and two Daughters. — with Lisa McComas Farrell and Melissa McComas Snyder.

Share · December 21, 2014 · Edited
PufPuf93

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:13 am

Shirley Anderson says that Lash dropped out of UCLA in the mid-1980s. He would have been approximately 30 at the time. We have to presume he was either doing something else between high school and higher education, or, more likely as the soon of a doctor, in the middle of pursuing advanced degrees.

Joseph Jerry Lash, his father, worked for Dr. Elmer Belt in the 50s and early 60s, at the time of Jeffrey's birth. He's an interesting figure. Urologist, Da Vinci scholar, friend and physician of Upton Sinclair and supporter of his gubernatorial campaign in 1934, communist, bibliophile, helped found the School of Medicine at UCLA, and very early (illegal and then legal) sex change physician. Some folks have latched onto the guy but I don't think there's anything there, just an interesting character.
Luther Blissett

Postby Zombie Glenn Beck » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:17 pm

Luther Blissett » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:21 pm wrote:
Zombie Glenn Beck » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:48 pm wrote:I think its obvious that all of his CIA/Alien Hybrid stories are just a psyop. If the fiancee really though he was an Alien CIA agent come to save the earth why is she blabbing about it to everyone? His insane action movie backstory about being in a coma for 6 years is probably the same thing, loudly announcing to everyone who notices him who he is and what he is doing.

What gets me is, this guy was clearly dying for a long time. No one planned for his death? 5 million dollars down the drain and a massive media clusterfuck all because nobody planned for the dude with late stage cancer dying? Then that phone call, someone found the body and tipped off the cops, but was so terrified they didnt identify themselves and left town? Why even dump him in the car? Two weeks between his death and him being found and no one in his operation touches the guns or the money?

My guess is. The reason the fiancee didnt want the body found is because once it became news this guy was dead someone was going to be all over the guns and the cash. She split because she didnt want to be sitting on his stash when whoever came looking for it. The guy who called the cops must have been a part of the operation, found his boss/handlers body dumped and the gf missing, assumed he was next and got the fuck out of dodge.

I don't think Nebron has ever been attributed with mentioning extraterrestrials, other than third hand via Laura VadBunker.

What was the phone call? Nebron called attorney Harland Braun and he called police.

The most likely scenario is that Lash was not under constant surveillance as she said and the story follows as we know. An alternate scenario is possible wherein his handlers did recover whatever they needed, but left the cash, arsenal, and body behind for whatever reason.

Another note: I think if he did have royalties from his father, Shirley Anderson would have said so. They seemed rather estranged.

But that would make this a 5 Million Dollar psyop. Everything so far in the Media reeks of damage control. Theres no Narrative being sold besides "NOTHING TO SEE HERE."
barracuda wrote:The path from RI moderator to True Blood fangirl to Jehovah's Witness seems pretty straightforward to me. Perhaps even inevitable.
Zombie Glenn Beck

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion