deleted bailout thread due to unfor "seen" problem

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

deleted bailout thread due to unfor "seen" problem

Postby vigilant » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:33 am

deleted rescue bailout thread due to........

vigilant
Last edited by vigilant on Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:17 pm, edited 13 times in total.
The whole world is a stage...will somebody turn the lights on please?....I have to go bang my head against the wall for a while and assimilate....
vigilant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby vigilant » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:56 am

deleted
Last edited by vigilant on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The whole world is a stage...will somebody turn the lights on please?....I have to go bang my head against the wall for a while and assimilate....
vigilant

Postby IanEye » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:37 am

Jubilee is a historical term for a time of celebration or rejoicing. It is defined in Leviticus 25:9 as "Yovel" in Hebrew, as the sabbatical year after seven cycles of seven years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubilee

All 7 and we'll watch them fall
They stand in the way of love
And we will smoke them all
With an intellect and a savoir-faire
No one in the whole universe
Will ever compare
I am yours now and u are mine
And together we'll love through
All space and time, so don't cry
One day all 7 will die...
IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby vigilant » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:29 am

deleted
Last edited by vigilant on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vigilant

Postby vigilant » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:59 am

deleted
Last edited by vigilant on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vigilant

Postby vigilant » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:26 am

deleted
Last edited by vigilant on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vigilant

Postby IanEye » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:36 am

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Jubilee_of_Elizabeth_II]Oh God save history
Oh God save your mad parade
Oh God have mercy all crimes are paid

When there's no future how can there be sin
We're the flowers in the dustbin
We're the poison in your human machine
We're the future - your future

God save the queen - we mean it man
There is no future in England's dreaming....
[/url]

- - -

If I stand all alone, will the shadow hide the color of my heart
Blue for the tears, black for the night's fears
The stars in the sky don't mean nothin' to you, they're a mirror

I don't want to talk about it, how you broke my heart...

- - -

"As I have passed through this gate
No other prisoner shall enter and get through"

And so it is until now
The gate has been locked, so what?

Wat a liiv an bambaie
When the two sevens clash - it dread
IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby vigilant » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:59 pm

deleted
Last edited by vigilant on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vigilant

Postby Nordic » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:12 pm

I don't know if it's really all that complicated. I think the powerful Wall Street assholes saw taxpayer money starting to be handed out by the truckload with the takeovers of Freddie and Fannie and then AIG, so they all wanted to get in on the game.

These kinds of people are the "why not try this?" kinds of guys.

"Why NOT try to ask the government for 700 billion dollars and see if they give it to us? It's worth a shot!"

So they tried to frighten us into giving it to them.

We managed to call their bluff and viola. Back to business as normal.

The fact that today everything suddenly seems nice and normal again, with the market way up sorta seems like Wall Street is admitting that the whole extortion try didn't work and they're moving on.

I think it was as simple as that.

What these guys do is try to make money. And the ends justifies the means. Their system, their game, is utterly amoral. They know it and we should know it. They will do everything they can to make money within the framework of rules that exist, and they will push just beyond the limits of those rules and try to get away with it, and they will also, at the same time, constantly try to get the rules changed by any means possible.

It's kind of like germs and your immune system. As soon as the germs run your immune system, like with HIV, you're dead.
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Foote Hertz » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:31 pm

beautiful thread - thanks a lot

found a link to The Coming of Melchizedek on cptmarginal's overflowing pdf ranch : AIWAZZSAYING - thanks cptmarginal

THE GNOSTIC SOCIETY LIBRARY

DEAD SEA SCROLLS TEXTS

The Coming of Melchizedek

11Q13

Col.2

(...) And concerning what Scripture says, "In this year of Jubilee you shall return, everyone f you, to your property" (Lev. 25;13) And what is also written; "And this is the manner of the remission; every creditor shall remit the claim that is held against a neighbor, not exacting it of a neighbor who is a member of the community, because God's remission has been proclaimed" (Deut.15;2) the interpretation is that it applies to the Last Days and concerns the captives, just as Isaiah said: "To proclaim the Jubilee to the captives" (Isa. 61;1) (...) just as (...) and from the inheritance of Melchizedek, for (... Melchizedek) , who will return them to what is rightfully theirs. He will proclaim to them the Jubilee, thereby releasing them from the debt of all their sins. He shall proclaim this decree in the first week of the jubilee period that follows nine jubilee periods.

Then the "Day of Atonement" shall follow after the tenth jubilee period, when he shall atone for all the Sons of Light, and the people who are predestined to Melchizedek. (...) upon them (...) For this is the time decreed for the "Year of Melchizedek`s favor", and by his might he will judge God's holy ones and so establish a righteous kingdom, as it is written about him in the Songs of David ; "A godlike being has taken his place in the council of God; in the midst of divine beings he holds judgement"

(Ps. 82;1). Scripture also says about him ; "Over it take your seat in the highest heaven; A divine being will judge the peoples" ( Ps. 7;7-8 ) Concerning what scripture says; "How long will you judge unjustly, and show partiality with the wicked? Selah" (Ps. 82;2) ,the interpretation applies to Belial and the spirits predestined to him, because all of them have rebelled, turning from God's precepts and so becoming utterly wicked. Therefore Melchizedek will thoroughly prosecute the vengeance required by God's statutes. Also, he will deliver all the captives from the power of Belial, and from the power of all the spirits destined to him. Allied with him will be all the "righteous divine beings"(Isa. 61;3).

(The ...) is that whi(ch ...all) the divine beings. The visitation is the Day of Salvation that He has decreed through Isaiah the prophet concerning all the captives, inasmuch as Scripture says, "How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of the messenger who announces peace, who brings good news, who announces salvation, who says to Zion "Your divine being reigns"." (Isa. 52;7) This scriptures interpretation : "the mountains" are the prophets, they who were sent to proclaim God's truth and to prophesy to all Israel. "The messengers" is the Anointed of the spirit, of whom Daniel spoke; "After the sixty-two weeks, an Anointed shall be cut off" (Dan. 9;26) The "messenger who brings good news, who announces Salvation" is the one of whom it is written; "to proclaim the year of the LORD`s favor, the day of the vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn" (Isa. 61;2)

This scripture's interpretation: he is to instruct them about all the periods of history for eternity (... and in the statutes) of the truth. (...) (.... dominion) that passes from Belial and returns to the Sons of Light (....) (...) by the judgment of God, just as t is written concerning him; "who says to Zion "Your divine being reigns" (Isa. 52;7) "Zion" is the congregation of all the sons of righteousness, who uphold the covenant and turn from walking in the way of the people. "Your divine being" is Melchizedek, who will deliver them from the power of Belial. Concerning what scripture says, "Then you shall have the trumpet sounded loud; in the seventh month . . . " (Lev. 25;9)
Foote Hertz

Postby vigilant » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:36 pm

deleted
Last edited by vigilant on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vigilant

Postby vigilant » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:15 pm

deleted
Last edited by vigilant on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vigilant

Postby FourthBase » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:25 pm

Money is flying out of the Fed like the evil flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz flew out the window of the wicked witches crib. Fast, and in a mean damn hurry.

But now, we all know how that movie ends.

Vigilant, what are some of the better case scenarios re: this crisis?
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby Nordic » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:33 pm

There was also (in that same bill) 7.5 billion dollars to prop up Detroit.

Yes, taxpayer money. Again.

That went by almost completely unnoticed.

7.5 billion for a failing, dinosaur of an industry.

I know, I know, 7.5 billion is PEANUTS compared to the amounts of money that's flying around now ...

Which is sorta the point. 7.5 billion just doesn't sound like much right now.

But it will keep them building gas-guzzlers for another generation or so.
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby NeonLX » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:47 pm

Nordic wrote:But it will keep them building gas-guzzlers for another generation or so.

Who in the world will buy them? Seems like all the well-off folks I see in this area have gone over to the big Lexus, Acura & Range Rover SUVs to do their gas-swilling for them; the Cadillac trucksters no longer hold that je ne sais quois that the "lookit me" folks are demanding these days...

In all seriousness, I hope GM's new Volt does well.
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Next

Return to General Discussion