Witness to Jonestown

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: stocking up on cyanide

Postby IanEye » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:09 pm

annie aronburg wrote:Cyanide deaths plotted years before Jonestown

Of the 909 who died, 303 were children -- from teens to toddlers.

Where Is Your Child?
IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Obama's America: Is it Jonestown?

Postby can1exy » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:24 pm

Obama's America: Is it Jonestown?
http://whiskeys-place.blogspot.com/2008 ... stown.html

Maybe Jonestown was the R&D phase of the technology and we're now seeing it being implemented on a national scale on an increasingly despairing populace.
can1exy

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: stocking up on cyanide

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:43 pm

There already was a full length Sundance award winning Jonestown documentary that came out a couple years ago, man that was something else.

I hadn't heard of a deep state/conspiracy explanation of the event before. Interesting

IanEye wrote:
annie aronburg wrote:Cyanide deaths plotted years before Jonestown

Of the 909 who died, 303 were children -- from teens to toddlers.

Where Is Your Child?

That is so wildly inappropriate, but heh...as an electronic musician, thats exactly what popped into my mind when I read that :twisted:
Im surprised it wasnt 777 dead.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby elfismiles » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:10 am

From...

Operation Lazarus project... operation
http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/v ... hp?t=21093

Militia Leader Talks
Bo Gritz Interrogated by Adam Parfrey
The above article appeared in
New Dawn No. 30 (May-June 1995)
http://www.whale.to/b/gritz1.html

You trained Special Forces that went into Jonestown? What was the precise nature of the operation?

I don't know precisely because it was a compartmentalized operation. The only thing that I do know for certain is what the Sergeant I quote coming out of Jonestown, he was insistent because he was disgusted, on writing this book. He was, without compromise, going to call it 'All the Niggers Are Dead'. I asked him, "Why would you want to entitle anything such an offensive way?" He said, "It doesn't make a difference what your color, your creed, your sex," he said, "when you are treated the way they were, that's what you are, you're a nigger, you're nothing else." I think that those soldiers saw things that affected them and made them very angry. I've seen other things like that in combat where there have been abuses. I wrote about one of them in my book where the Captain tortured the young girl severely and the young Sergeant put on a swastika and said "If I'm going to act like a Nazi I'm going to look like one." I think that the same kind of negative impact occurred in Jonestown. A few weeks ago there was a report out of Montreal about people winning cases against the CIA because they were utterly abused in the mental health clinic that was set up by the CIA in Canada. That all came down under Allen Dulles tried to make a Manchurian Candidate. I think the Jonestown incident was an extension of In Search of the Manchurian Candidate, I think those people were conditioned to act in certain ways and would have probably just moved from Montreal to Guyana, in this case. You look at Jim Jones' background carefully, he had a lot of intelligence contact there for doing exactly what he did.

Did it go haywire?

Of course it went haywire. God be praised, just like the Montreal Health Institute, it self-destructs because it's not good in its essence. Most of these folks involved were street people, so they didn't have people who knew where they were or were concerned about their well-being. It escalated once they killed congressman Leo J. Ryan; basically, they had no other way to go, so they just tried to self-destruct the whole mission. And that means the death of hundreds of people. As I point out in the book, the medical examiner there made some startling statements, and we wouldn't even allow the bodies to be properly examined when they were brought back in to the East Coast and turned in. So obviously it was a cover-up. Jonestown I think was an extension of Mk-Ultra from the CIA and there are probably other experiments going on.

Were Special Forces down there as it went haywire?

No, I think the Special Forces units were pulled together as an exterminator after it had reached a point where they had to destroy the evidence. Those teams were called on many times. We had what we called Disaster Area survey teams. They were put together and designed and to leave on a moment's notice. If you had an earthquake, and there were many of them in Managua, Nicaragua, Guatemala, you instantly dispatch those teams. Special Forces teams were trained to go into these areas and to be dropped in by helicopter, rappel if needs be, or parachute, and work their way back and make surveys. In this case instead of surveying for physical, meaning nature's, damage, they were surveying for human presence and mop up any that might have escaped.

Allen Dulles is dead, but that doesn't mean that the idea of controlling people's minds and behavior is dead, and I still think that is a goal. And when you look at what I believe is a tilt for Global Government you see where that would be even more intensified now. We had gas, for example, this was way back in the late 50s, early 60s, we had gas that you could use that could completely change people's desire to fight or to flee. The army's chemical-biological warfare research labs, I think that kind of stuff still goes on. They have to have human guinea pigs to practice on because animals other than human do not produce the kind of comprehensive results that they need. So when it comes down to human behavior, they probably take street people. There are kids missing off the streets of America every year. Some of them may end up being sold for body parts down in Guadalajara, Mexico, and a few other places for rich people who don't want to wait in line for organ transplants. And some of them undoubtedly end up in Satanic rituals. But many of these ritualistic abuses may really be governmental operations. I think MK-Ultra exists today.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Previous

Return to General Discussion