Postby aferrismoon » Sun May 15, 2011 5:50 am

Hi 8bitagent -

I did do a post replete with numbers relating to the 911 eVent

http://aferrismoon.blogspot.com/2009/09/dia-blow.html

An odd synch that came out was this:

9112001 / 19 = 479579
479579 / 19 = 25241
25241 / 43 = 587

Flight 587 dropped out of the sky above Queens, NY on Nov 12 2001 .

11122001 / 11 = 1011091 [ Prime] .

Strange but true, as they say!

cheers
aferrismoon

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Obsama: Sacrifice/Deification/Unification

Postby 8bitagent » Sun May 15, 2011 7:29 am

aferrismoon wrote:Hi 8bitagent -

I did do a post replete with numbers relating to the 911 eVent

http://aferrismoon.blogspot.com/2009/09/dia-blow.html

An odd synch that came out was this:

9112001 / 19 = 479579
479579 / 19 = 25241
25241 / 43 = 587

Flight 587 dropped out of the sky above Queens, NY on Nov 12 2001 .

11122001 / 11 = 1011091 [ Prime] .

Strange but true, as they say!

cheers

Amazing article as always. To me the Crowley sync with 9/11 always stood out as simply amazing, that these four numbers(11, 77, 93 and 175) he had written about extensively would through a one in a zillion chance be the four plane numbers on 9/11....yet "A.:A.:93" for whatever reason failed to reach it's Omphalos target in DC. The "financial 9/11" 7 years later would be "-777", also one of Crowley's famous books and numbers. I jokingly thought either "al Qaeda" is into esoterica numerology, or something larger than neocons and oil contracts may be afoot.
The whole Gemini(I I) vs Sagitarius thing(<--< ) the day of 9/11 is also another giveaway. Just the targets themselves: two pillars, and the geometric middle of a pentagram(flight 77 slamming into the 77 foot pentagon 60 years to the day after construction began)
Do you recall the strange case of the Yankee's star pitcher Cory Lidle slamming his small plane into the upper floors of a NYC high rise, triggering images of 9/11. The apartment he slammed into was of the woman for whom 9 years earlier almost died and suffered great head trauma when a Cat in the Hat Macy's day balloon got out of control and knocked a lampost onto her. The date Lidle's plane crashed was, when written in America dating system 10/11/06, which turns upside down reads 90/11/01...which, minus the 0, is 9/11/01.

And then the Kubrick thing..the millennium hilton made to look like the black monolith from 2001, in so many of the pictures and videos of the plane strike and collapse. Kubrick dying 666 days before 2001, right after handing over the final cut of Eyes Wide Shut(which Wrongwaywizard half jokingly posits is a sequel to 2001, seeming to take place in a post 9/11 world despite being released in 1999)
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Sun May 15, 2011 9:24 pm

aferrismoon, I have carefully reread your article posted above about 9/11 and numbers. Absolutely incredible and punctuated all the more with your deep knowledge of esoteric Hebrew meaning.
I also had forgotten about "Bockscar 77" dropping the Nagasaki bomb. Oppenheimer was rumored to be a studier of arcane knowledge, reciting ancient Hindu passage at the Trinity Test on the 33 degree parallel(also the parallel the "Roswell" event took place on) Anyways, some very deep reading here. The "Jakim and Boaz" theme is unmistakable, and even a cursory read of the Kabbalist-Alchemy themed Morals and Dogma Pike book makes the reader think there's long been a careful specialty placed on such themes.

Makes one wonder...in what ether the 9/11 plan was concocted...and if these political and jihadist networks had any clue as to what manipulated role they were playing. One could argue 9/11 was either a deliberate working or the strange synchromystical language of the known and unknown universe.

I'm curious what your take on films like Nicholas Cage's 2009 film Knowing, where Hollywood turned the 9/11 and major event numerology into an alien-end of the world summer movie thriller?
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby aferrismoon » Mon May 16, 2011 7:13 am

I think u have it in brief -' in what ether.....' .

I have a semi-idea - I was wondering with the physical nuclear explosion came a similar event in the human mind, a sudden expansion of thought-energy . Perhaps , like the nuclear explosion our minds became joined in a way [ which 'they' do their best to distract, with their TV and shopping etc]. We are inter-linked mentally and perhaps with looking for a new start the 911-Beginning eVent took place. Not to say that those who appropriated the 'new beginning' aren't murderous scum but an event was going to happen, Perhaps 'they' were the first to get their hands on the tiller as 'they' study this with advanced, anticipatory sciences. Anyhow tenuous theory.

Cory Lidle - missed that one, cheers.

Knowing - Hollywood I'm sure has a test apparatus concerning what people expect from a film. The oil-spill - there's quite a lot of those every year. Can we perhaps wonder whether the oil accident happened just to make the film seem predictive.

Eyes Wide Shut - seems to have a few pointers to the Dutroux pedophile case, Satanic Ritual Abuse and perhaps a hint at the energies accessible from murdering people in extreme terror. Also the undeniable meme that to be really succesful one must take part in acts of horror as that is 'the strength' that Crowley harps on about, and which was taken up by the Nazis, Church of Satan etc

The use of terror to atomise the community so everyone's on their own and wary.

Atom bombs and pedophiles - indicates 'strength of will' Ho! Ho!

cheers
aferrismoon

Postby Stephen Morgan » Mon May 16, 2011 8:39 am

The left hand path: that breaking taboos confers power.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible. -- Lawrence of Arabia
Stephen Morgan

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby 8bitagent » Mon May 16, 2011 5:09 pm

aferrismoon wrote:I think u have it in brief -' in what ether.....' .

I have a semi-idea - I was wondering with the physical nuclear explosion came a similar event in the human mind, a sudden expansion of thought-energy . Perhaps , like the nuclear explosion our minds became joined in a way [ which 'they' do their best to distract, with their TV and shopping etc]. We are inter-linked mentally and perhaps with looking for a new start the 911-Beginning eVent took place. Not to say that those who appropriated the 'new beginning' aren't murderous scum but an event was going to happen, Perhaps 'they' were the first to get their hands on the tiller as 'they' study this with advanced, anticipatory sciences. Anyhow tenuous theory.

Cory Lidle - missed that one, cheers.

Knowing - Hollywood I'm sure has a test apparatus concerning what people expect from a film. The oil-spill - there's quite a lot of those every year. Can we perhaps wonder whether the oil accident happened just to make the film seem predictive.

Eyes Wide Shut - seems to have a few pointers to the Dutroux pedophile case, Satanic Ritual Abuse and perhaps a hint at the energies accessible from murdering people in extreme terror. Also the undeniable meme that to be really succesful one must take part in acts of horror as that is 'the strength' that Crowley harps on about, and which was taken up by the Nazis, Church of Satan etc

The use of terror to atomise the community so everyone's on their own and wary.

Atom bombs and pedophiles - indicates 'strength of will' Ho! Ho!

cheers

I had originally dismissed any notion of numerological or esoteric symbolism embedded within 9/11 or other major events; but coming across Jake Kotze, Goro Adachi and other ideas kind of opened my mind. I then started realizing how many events were dripping(without cherry picking or fudging minutiae, as people claim) with patterns and numbers that were well known in certain circles and black lodges.
Princess Diana's crash into the 13th pillar in the famous De L'alma tunnel minutes after midnight on August 31(13/31 mirror ritual), with a big black bronze pentagram/eternal flame statue residing above the statue on the walk. 9/11 with its male/female towers, struck from the North first, Sagitarius crashing into Gemini...something definitely not easily comprehended was going on that "beautiful Tuesday morning". I remember years ago people speculated if NYC and Washington DC had "charged lei lines". The two pillars and Pentagon acting as charged energy, and one can imagine what sort of praeternatural feeding troff the instant soul ripping of 3000 people might be in charged esoteric buildings...along with the mass egregoric global consciousness effected fear and horror everyone was collectively feeling(I also refer to the Princeton Noosphere EGG studies that day) Aw Mr. Steiner, the devil certainly was in the sculptured details on Vessey and Church, revelation of the smirking method in a smoke filled haze.
There's the theory Parsons, as well as the trinity test(as you alluded too) "opened up" something fierce, changed the aeon so to speak. Interesting Parsons/L Ron's exhaustive voyage ended with 9 knocks on the 11th day. (I myself have speculated perhaps Roswell was a deliberate act, crash landing clones as a spiritual trojan horse into the heart of the US government military apparatus)

In the Disney film Monsters Inc, the Monsters need the screams of children to sustain themselves. When you look at mass transformitive horror like the Holocaust, Iraq 2003, WW2 and the mass bombings and deaths, 9/11...one has to wonder if there is an agenda beyond mere politics and hegemony. I remember seeing a documentary, however tainted by Christian fundamentalism, that made some interesting explorations of FDR's vice president wallace, Manly P Hall and other great adepts of the American age; as well as exploring the symbolism on the back of the one dollar bill and layout of Washington DC(Hoagland claims its a kind of as above/so below mirror of Cyndonia)

I found it interesting as I mentioned before that Wrongwaywizard posits that Eyes Wide Shut feels like a sequel to 2001, taking place in a post 9/11 world. There is an eerie sense of non-time in that film just like what we have felt post 2001. Kubrick revealing the black lodge hand of the elite cloaked in a noir infidelity riddle was clever; akin to Matthew Barney's highly esoteric Cremaster series.
Speaking of abuse of power and crimes against children; I recall someone on here once wondered aloud how coincidental it was that so many of the UFO reports in Scotland happen to be where known cases of pedophilia by authority figures had been. One has to wonder if any child sacrifices were going on elsewhere on 9/10 or 9/11

One of the FBI informants suspected of helping some of the 9/11 hijackers into America was the guy who rented his San Diego mansion to the Heaven's Gate UFO death cult, killing themselves around the time of the Phoenix Lights event in 1997. There plight of course got really going when a former government remote viewer went on Art Bell to say he "saw" a UFO in the tail of the Hale Bopp comet, prompting them to go into death cult mode. In an odd twist of fate, the army's top remote viewer/psi researcher who called himself an "occult warrior" would go on to train Flight 93 hijacker Ziad Jarrah in 2001 for several months in Florida.
8bitagent

Postby Nordic » Tue May 17, 2011 2:46 am

Well, if we're going in that direction ...

Are there more than three dimensions? I think it's pretty clear that there are. I think that a lot of what we call "aliens" and other fortean encounters are actually collisions with things that exist in other dimensions, all around us. Not "millions of light years away" and that kind of nonsense. I think the universe is tightly wound up into a multi-dimensional ball of some kind.

I can't help but think that nuclear bombs blast holes through dimensions that we're not aware of.

I think the human mind is a pinprick into other dimensions. My mother used to tell me, when I was a kid and looked at the stars, how it looked like pinholes in a black cloth. Well I think the human mind is a pinhole, in some people larger, in some people almost nonexistent, into other dimensional reality.

At any rate, to just blow up a nuclear bomb out of the blue, I believe disrupted God Only Knows What in the multi-dimensional reality.

The first one could have blown a hole in anything, anywhere, and resulted in the destruction of anything.

If other dimensional entities are, say, using what we call "celestial bodies" including our sun and our earth, as any time of roadway or somehow borrowing the gravitational pull of our planet (in ways they may not even realize) to exist, to move, to travel, to supply their own energy (like the continuing nuclear bomb that is our sun provides us with life), for us to blow up a nuclear bomb out of the blue MIGHT have caused the equivalent of one of those enormous sinkholes that occur here now and then in the existence of the others' world.

I can't help but think that our nuclear bombs, our nuclear tests, our nuclear plants, have messed with the multidimensional matrix in such a way that we have attracted a lot of attention from those who are able to observe us from their own place of reality.

I don't think its an accident that there was SO much UFO activity after we set off the first nuclear bomb and it reached something of an epidemic level through the late 40's and 50's. Hell, I saw something when I was five years old, in 1967.

In other words, a lot of what we call "demonic" and a lot of these things that have just been pointed out as to the numerical consistencies and synchronicities and a lot of what seems damned evil to us, could quite possibly have something to do with this.

I sort of lost my train of thought here, but I think that setting off nuclear bombs back in the 40's have literally opened a Pandora's Box of hyperdimensional entities, possibly both good and evil, angelic and demonic, and I think this all could tie into the "Ickeian" view of things, to paraphrase.

Then again, I could be totally wrong.

But it seems that the nuke thing is really Playing God in ways that we puny humans should NEVER have done. It could quite literally be a genie out of the bottle. "Genie" being other-dimensional living entities and "bottle" being the multidimensional Matrix of the universe.

9/11 was, the more I think on it, and the more I look back on it, and the more I research it .......... a magic trick.

(we've said this before here).

Dark magic, black magic ... REAL magic. Not the fake stuff.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby 8bitagent » Tue May 17, 2011 3:34 am

Couldn't agree more with your thoughts, Nordic. Indeed the whole Parsons-Roswell-Trinity Test-Hiroshima/Nagasaki-NSA sacred cow act era seemed like a real game changer. Pretty much everything you posted I would say is quite possible. I myself wonder if there truly are "aliens" on other planets, terrestrial folks in some other galaxy. Indeed, what we could be talking about is more inter dimensional. I know David Icke talks a lot about frequencies and vibrations. Imagine the massive insane vibrational disruption in just the atmosphere alone with an atomic weapon going off.

Again why I agree with you about the beginning of that Bush family narrative as well as the 44'-99' narrative of the Kennedy curse. Everyone on here knows this, but perhaps it bares repeating

The first atomic bomb was detonated on July 16, 1945 in the Trinity test in New Mexico; Oppenheimer remarked later that it brought to mind words from the Bhagavad Gita: "Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."[note 2]

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... google.com

July 16, 1945

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_test

33 degrees.

The Grove is particularly famous for a Manhattan Project planning meeting that took place there in September 1942, which subsequently led to the atomic bomb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_grove

July 8, 1947
Roswell New Mexico
33_23_14_N_104_31_41_W

33 degrees

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_S ... ct_of_1947
July 26, 1947

Rudolf Steiner's sculptures of the 9/11 smoke faces
http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=e ... f403c105f7
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Wed May 18, 2011 3:49 am

Man, seeing recent footage of Queen Elizabeth...I now wonder if Icke and the Worlds Biggest Secret is too far off the mark.

1928, occult mystic Manly P Hall, 33 degree mason and an all around "good occultist" like Rudolf Steiner:

"Not only were many of the founders of the United States government Masons, but they received aid from a secret and august body existing in Europe which helped them to establish this country for A PECULIAR AND PARTICULAR PURPOSE known only to the initiated few." Manly P.Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, pp. XC and XCI

"There exists in the world today, and has existed for thousands of years, a body of enlightened humans united in what might be termed, an Order of the Quest. It is composed of those whose intellectual and spiritual perceptions have revealed to them that civilization has secret destiny…

"European mysticism was not dead at the time the United States of America was founded. The hand of the mysteries controlled in the establishment of the new government for the signature of the mysteries may still be seen on the Great Seal of the United States of America. Careful analysis of the seal discloses a mass of occult and Masonic symbols chief among them, the so-called American eagle. ... The American eagle upon the Great Seal is but a conventionalized phoenix..." 'Manly P. Hall, The Secret Destiny of America

aMERiKA'BAAL

An Occult Translation of the Roswell Event:
Count down to 2012

By David E. Flynn

"Mysteries are due to secrecy." Francis Bacon

No UFO conversation goes very long without mention of the Roswell event. It is the pre-eminent story of extraterrestrial folklore. Paradoxically, some say that what occurred near Roswell NM in July 1947 will never be entirely known. Others, like our own government, claim it was a simple case of misidentification... no mystery. But there is a mystery...and there is good reason to believe the truth was covered up.

On July 8th 1947 the headlines of Roswell Daily Record reported:

RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region. The intelligence office of the 509th Bombardment group at Roswell Army Field announced at noon today, that the field has come into possession of a flying saucer.

The next day the Roswell headlines featured a retraction by the RAAF:

An examination by the army revealed last night that mysterious objects found on a lonely New Mexico ranch was a harmless high-altitude weather balloon - not a grounded flying disk.

The contrast between these Army statements aroused suspicion immediately. How could Army "intelligence" confuse a balloon with a flying saucer? Witnesses in Roswell had actually observed the disc flying overhead. Their story was featured with the Army's "Flying saucer" announcement in the July 8th, Roswell Daily Record:

Mr. and Mrs. Dan Wilmot...were sitting on their porch at 105 South Penn. last Wednesday night at about ten o'clock when a large glowing object zoomed out of the sky from the southeast, going in a northwesterly direction at a high rate of speed...The object came into view from the southeast and disappeared over the treetops in the general vicinity of six mile hill... It was in sight less then a minute, perhaps 40 or 50 seconds. Wilmot said that it appeared to him to be about 1,500 feet high and going fast. He estimated between 400 and 500 miles per hour...In appearance it looked oval in shape like two inverted saucers, faced mouth to mouth, or like two old type washbowls placed, together in the same fashion...

http://www.ahrimangate.com/flynn.htm

19.47....33.3 degree parallel...makes you wonder
8bitagent

Postby aferrismoon » Wed May 18, 2011 7:37 am

Gen. Leslie Groves [ Oppenheimer's boss] built the Pentagon and then moved on to the Manhattan Project - Trinity. [ 5 and 3]. the Pentagon had a cafe called the Ground Zero Cafe while obviously the Trinity site was also a GO.

Ground Zero seems only to be used for place of nuclear explosion which I assume means that nukes in some form were used at WTC site

Hiroshima is on Parallel 34 while Nagasaki is on 32 so the Trinity site runs between the two [ along with a few Death Row prisons int he US and elsewhere.] as well Damascus, Baghdad, Esfehan and , most interestingly, the grave , marked by camel-topped stone pyramid , of Hi Jolly, in Quartzsite, Az.

There's a pic at the bottom of this post

http://aferrismoon.blogspot.com/2011/03 ... -last.html.

I always assumed that we had 4 dimensions - Length, Breadth, Width and Time , a sort of 3 in 1 , as time only exists once the 3 physical dimensions come into play.

Our 'minds' are ignored by the sciences who tell us we live in a 3D, thus only physical world. They don't include their own measuring device , mind.

We expand universe by going OUT THERE and finding new things. Our minds then contract universe by creating laws and principles that cover a vast amount of things we find out there.

Thus balanced universe both expands and contracts , also known as pulsing. Expanding and contracting also negates the erroneus up-down principle which only solidifies hierarchies, and is why we have them.

This gets rid of really happy - up and depressed-down BS . We may replace with expansion and contraction - contraction instead of depression implies the time before a birth rather than being crushed by heavy things maaan!

Minimum structure = tetrahedron, unity = plural and at min. 4-fold / YHVH.

Synergetics by R. Buckminster-Fuller [ free online] is a great decobwebbing read

cheers
aferrismoon

Previous

Return to General Discussion