Medication time.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Medication time.

Postby slimmouse » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:23 pm

OK, I'm looking for the best available medical rebuttals of the information below , because I think this stuff is kind of important,

Perhaps you’ve seen those fierce trolling vaccine shills pop into comment sections of articles that report truthfully on vaccines. They often talk about vaccine merits that heavily outweigh any risks from adverse effects that they don’t even believe actually exist. Though by now everyone should at least know there are risks to vaccinations.

A common argument used to throw people off is that polio was eradicated by vaccinating entire populations with polio vaccines. You may think for a moment that it’s a valid argument, one which you cannot counter. But that’s simply not true.

You may want to strengthen your own anti-vaccination resolve or fortify your arguments by printing and using several quotes from real physicians, scientists, and other medical professionals commenting on vaccine failure in the Vaccines Uncensored site. Most of these kinds of sites are attacked in various ways, but offer some insightful information.
‘The Change the Name Game’

The disappearance of iron lungs, those huge devices resembling miniature, individually customized decompression chambers in which polio victims were placed to help them breathe, has led most to believe the problem of polio is over. But the iron lung has merely been replaced with another, much smaller portable medical device known as the ventilator. Ventilators are used now to help those stricken with any form of breathing restrictions, whether from completely congested lungs, polio, or other paralysis that makes it impossible to breathe normally.

According to Dr. Suzanne Humphries M.D., shortly after 1955, a cover-up was created to hide the fact that the polio vaccine was even spreading polio. Dr. Humphries went on to explain how a deadly live polio virus strain had infected the Salk vaccines and created an epidemic of polio-type diseases labeled aseptic meningitis or Acute Flaccid Paralysis (AFP). The term AFP includes Guillain-Barre’ syndrome aka “French Polio”, traumatic neuritis, Reye’s syndrome, enteroviral encephalitis, transverse myelitis, and poliomyelitis.

Dr. Humphries displayed a graph in her article showing how reports of polio leveled out while AFP cases continually soared since the mid-1990s, demonstrating that polio has not disappeared.

Dr. Lorraine Day, who healed herself from cancer naturally, away from mainstream medicine’s harsh interventions after she was “sent home to die”, also explained that vaccines don’t work in a video interview you can view here.

Related Read: Saying ‘No’ to Vaccines – Your Rights

After polio vaccinations had begun, polio was assigned different names to hide the vaccines’ ineffectiveness. Dr. Day asserts that 80 to 100 percent of polio cases were created by the vaccine itself. But few knew this because the name was changed to aseptic meningitis.

Polio peaked in the early 1950s and was on its way out prior to the introduction of the Salk polio vaccine.

Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/vaccine-fraud ... z2Y6tDcBQU
Follow us: @naturalsociety on Twitter | NaturalSociety on Facebook

Link - http://naturalsociety.com/vaccine-fraud ... cine-hoax/
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Medication time.

Postby compared2what? » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:01 pm

The proceedings of the Autism Omnibus Hearings are a pretty good source for both pro- and anti- arguments in one place, side-by-side and in detail.

It's autism-oriented, obviously. But since the general line of argumentation is pretty stable across categories on both sides in terms of the basics, it's not a bad overview to start out with. And it's less partisan that most. Because, you know. Both sides put equivalent money and effort into it and played by the same rules. Not ideal. But better than nothing.
“If someone comes out of a liquor store with a weapon and 50 dollars in cash I don’t care if a Drone kills him or a policeman kills him.” -- Rand Paul
compared2what?

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby compared2what? » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:03 pm

Wait. I misread you.

It's polio specifically you want to know about?

Sorry. Mental typo. Thought it was vaccines. Am an idiot.
“If someone comes out of a liquor store with a weapon and 50 dollars in cash I don’t care if a Drone kills him or a policeman kills him.” -- Rand Paul
compared2what?

Postby compared2what? » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:34 pm

slimmouse » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:23 pm wrote:According to Dr. Suzanne Humphries M.D., shortly after 1955, a cover-up was created to hide the fact that the polio vaccine was even spreading polio. Dr. Humphries went on to explain how a deadly live polio virus strain had infected the Salk vaccines and created an epidemic of polio-type diseases labeled aseptic meningitis or Acute Flaccid Paralysis (AFP).

As far as I can tell, that means she would have to have explained how she knows a deadly live polio virus strain is to blame for a disease that's only diagnosed when there's no detectible viral or bacterial cause.

Because that's what aseptic meningitis is, by definition. Means they couldn't find a virus.

But maybe she explained it. I don't know.
compared2what?

Postby Canadian_watcher » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:38 pm

ha! that is awesome. I saw the two replies and I almost asked what was wrong. But there's the third.
all is right with the world (or at least, all is the same)
Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own.-- Jonathan Swift

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift
Canadian_watcher

Postby Canadian_watcher » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:47 pm

Here's something recent re vaccinations, their safety, the collusion between big pharma and the medical community/health units etc.

University of BC Doctors Expose Vaccination Cover-up: Official Documents Released From The UK
original article here: http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/05/21/university-of-bc-doctors-expose-vaccination-coverup-official-documents-released-from-the-uk/#_

Dr Chris Shaw, from the University of British Colombia’s (UBC) Department of Ophthalmology, Visual Sciences, Experimental Medicine and Neuroscience published a paper in the Journal Inorganic Biochemistry along with his colleague, Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic that revealed Government experts have known about the dangers associated with vaccinations. They investigated information exposing a 30 year scandal of official meetings by UK government vaccine committees and independent medical ‘experts’ with drug industry connections. The paper is at the bottom of the article under “sources”.

A Freedom of Information Act request filed with the CDC seeking information on what the CDC knows about the dangers of vaccines, had by law to be responded to in 20 days. Nearly 7 years later a judge ordered the CDC to turn over the documents on September 30th, 2011. These documents were part of the study discussed in this article.

The paper has received a lot of attention. UBC even held a symposium about vaccination safety as a result in an effort to arouse more critical thinking and discussion around the topic. The response was disturbing with a number of UBC professors upset that the discussion was taking place in the first place. It’s disturbing to know that there are those out there who wish to silence an opposition to vaccination, and not even keep an open mind to potential dangers. Much of the medical literature examined by researchers comes straight from pharmaceutical company-sponsored medical research. It’s time for us to wake up and make some obvious connections. Here is a quote from the published, peer reviewed paper.

Deliberately concealing information from parents for the sole purpose of getting them to comply with an “official” vaccination schedule could be considered as a form of ethical violation or misconduct. Official documents obtained from the UK Department of Health (DH) and the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) reveal that the British health authorities have been engaging in such practice for the last 30 years, apparently for the sole purpose of protecting the national vaccination program(1).

The documents reveal that vaccinations don’t work, and that they cause the disease they are supposed to prevent. They also indicate scientific fraud, that government ‘experts’ are working to conceal information. The 45 page paper was published in 2011 and presented at the BSEM scientific conference (2)

Here I present the documentation which appears to show that the JCVI made continuous efforts to withhold critical data on severe adverse reactions and contraindications to vaccinations to both parents and health practitioners in order to reach overall vaccination rates which they deemed were necessary for “herd immunity”, a concept which with regards to vaccination, and contrary to prevalent beliefs, does not rest on solid scientific evidence as will be explained. As a result of such vaccination policy promoted by the JCVI and the DH, many children have been vaccinated without their parents being disclosed the critical information about demonstrated risks of serious adverse reactions, one that the JCVI appeared to have been fully aware of. It would also appear that, by withholding this information, the JCVI/DH neglected the right of individuals to make an informed consent concerning vaccination. By doing so, the JCVI/DH may have violated not only International Guidelines for Medical Ethics. – Dr Lucija Tomljenovic (1)

She also mentions evidence of ties between vaccine manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies.

The transcripts of the JCVI meetings also show that some of the Committee members had extensive ties to pharmaceutical companies and that the JCVI frequently co-operated with vaccine manufacturers on strategies aimed at boosting vaccine uptake. Some of the meetings at which such controversial items were discussed were not intended to be publicly available, as the transcripts were only released later, through the Freedom of Information Act (FOI). These particular meetings are denoted in the transcripts as “commercial in confidence”, and reveal a clear and disturbing lack of transparency, as some of the information was removed from the text (i.e., the names of the participants) prior to transcript release under the FOI section at the JCVI website – Dr Lucija Tomljenovic (1)

The documents go on to show that when strong evidence was presented against vaccination, they were completely ignored and overlooked by the Joint Committee on Vaccinations and Immunizations. Furthermore, the committee has constantly dismissed independent research and downplayed vaccine concerns while over inflating the benefits. They’ve also promoted and elaborated a plan for introducing new vaccines of questionable efficacy and safety into the routine pediatric schedule, on the assumption that the licenses would eventually be granted. All of these violate the JCVI’s own code of conduct.

Alternative media outlets continue to raise awareness about vaccinations and their potential dangers. With the world handing over credibility to a certain criteria, we thank all of the researchers out there who continue to examine all information, and a wide variety of sources. With the work of these researchers and doctors, the truth about vaccinations continues to spread across the planet.

For more articles about vaccinations, you can browse through our health, science/tech, and alternative news sections. Thank you for reading and spread the word!

Sources:

(1)http://www.ecomed.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/3-tomljenovic.pdf

(2)http://www.ecomed.org.uk/publications/the-health-hazards-of-disease-prevention

http://www.vancourier.com/Responses+vac ... story.html

http://nsnbc.me/2013/05/10/the-vaccine- ... f-coverup/

http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/ ... e-hazards/
Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own.-- Jonathan Swift

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift
Canadian_watcher

Postby slimmouse » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:32 pm

compared2what? wrote:According to Dr. Suzanne Humphries M.D., shortly after 1955, a cover-up was created to hide the fact that the polio vaccine was even spreading polio. Dr. Humphries went on to explain how a deadly live polio virus strain had infected the Salk vaccines and created an epidemic of polio-type diseases labeled aseptic meningitis or Acute Flaccid Paralysis (AFP).
As far as I can tell, that means she would have to have explained how she knows a deadly live polio virus strain is to blame for a disease that's only diagnosed when there's no detectible viral or bacterial cause.

Because that's what aseptic meningitis is, by definition. Means they couldn't find a virus.

first search,

Viral meningitis is contagious and infectious disease in which there is an inflammation of the membranes and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF). The membranes and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) encase and bath the brain and spinal cord. Viral meningitis is the most common type of meningitis. Bacterial meningitis is less common. Viral meningitis is also sometimes called aseptic meningitis.Viral meningitis is caused by a virus and is a serious disease but generally not as serious as bacterial meningitis

Link ; http://www.rightdiagnosis.com/v/viral_m ... /intro.htm

Have I missed something, or is this link full of it?
slimmouse

Postby compared2what? » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:56 am

slimmouse » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:32 pm wrote:
compared2what? wrote:According to Dr. Suzanne Humphries M.D., shortly after 1955, a cover-up was created to hide the fact that the polio vaccine was even spreading polio. Dr. Humphries went on to explain how a deadly live polio virus strain had infected the Salk vaccines and created an epidemic of polio-type diseases labeled aseptic meningitis or Acute Flaccid Paralysis (AFP).

first search,

Viral meningitis is contagious and infectious disease in which there is an inflammation of the membranes and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF). The membranes and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) encase and bath the brain and spinal cord. Viral meningitis is the most common type of meningitis. Bacterial meningitis is less common. Viral meningitis is also sometimes called aseptic meningitis.Viral meningitis is caused by a virus and is a serious disease but generally not as serious as bacterial meningitis

Link ; http://www.rightdiagnosis.com/v/viral_m ... /intro.htm

Have I missed something, or is this link full of it?

I'm not a doctor. Also, Canadian_watcher's implications to the contrary, I was just trying to understand the case she was making.

However. As far as I could tell, "aseptic meningitis" might in fact BE viral meningitis (or bacterial meningitis, ftm) BUT.when they can't detect the cause, that's the diagnosis. At least as I understood it.

The issue would remain, though, wouldn't it? I mean, if it's viral, they did a lumbar puncture, detected a viral infection, etc. And that either would or wouldn't be polio. Right?

There's also the meningitis vs. myelitis part of it. I meant to try to figure out...

Never mind. I'll look it up. And I'll look at the aseptic meningitis info again. Since I was trying to understand more than one part of what she was talking about, I was looking at more than one thing at a time.
compared2what?

Postby slimmouse » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:18 am

Whilst I thank you for your dilligence c2w, it appears clear to me that this culture of innoculation that is being increasingly used to target newborns, to such an extent that the natural and powerful immune systems that are designed to combat disease are being systematically compromised from the get go. But dont worry, cos when they develop any number of disorders that might arise from all of this, we've got a "treatment" for that too.

And all on our own dime.

Welcome to the New World Order. No invitation neccesary. Its for everyone.
slimmouse

Postby compared2what? » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:25 am

slimmouse » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:32 pm wrote:Have I missed something, or is this link full of it?

Nope, I was.

You're right, it's (usually) viral. I just misunderstood. A different form of the problem does remain to a considerable though not total extent in the way I said, though. (Meaning: It looks like they do enough to keep track of which enteroviruses are sweeping around where doing what (just for epidemiology purposes, or whatever) that some reasonable number of those cases aren't up for grabs.)

But that does return it to the realm of the messy from that of the cleanly impossible. So if you're satisfied that she has some way of knowing that they really were polio and not some other enterovirus, that's that wrt that particular point.

What I started to say before was: I'm not really clear on how overlookable the difference between a meningeal infection and a myelitic infection would be. Seems like it would have to be less overlookable than completely. But I don't know by how much. So there you go.
compared2what?

Postby compared2what? » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:33 am

slimmouse » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:18 am wrote:Whilst I thank you for your dilligence c2w, it appears clear to me that this culture of innoculation that is being increasingly used to target newborns, to such an extent that the natural and powerful immune systems that are designed to combat disease are being systematically compromised from the get go. But dont worry, cos when they develop any number of disorders that might arise from all of this, we've got a "treatment" for that too.

And all on our own dime.

Welcome to the New World Order. No invitation neccesary. Its for everyone.

I respect you, slim.

I don't agree, though. I wouldn't fight on this one so hard, except for the way a lot of those kids whose parents think they're vaccine-injured get alterna-treated. I mean, they poison and torture their children, basically. Give them industrial-strength bleach enemas. Chemical castration drugs. Compounds that are designed to leach heavy metals out of industrial waste and not for human consumption.

And we're talking about children who can't speak for themselves all that well. Very, very dependent children. Whose parents are doubtless well-intentioned and desperate and being played by people who have something to gain, etc, etc.

And those people would be: The ones who run the anti-vaccine movement.

So I'm extra-opposed.
compared2what?

Postby compared2what? » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:36 am

Seriously. Who gives a special-needs child industrial bleach enemas?

Who besides the Autism One conference invites someone to give a speech about how to do that until the autism has been bleached away?

Fuck that. They don't have my support. I wouldn't take any information as valid if it came from alleged humans who didn't see the problem with stumping for that for ANY fucking reason, up to and including the savior of the entire damn world. It's repellent.
compared2what?

Postby compared2what? » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:44 am

Sorry. Makes me JUST a little upset..
compared2what?

Postby slimmouse » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:19 am

I don't agree, though. I wouldn't fight on this one so hard, except for the way a lot of those kids whose parents think they're vaccine-injured get alterna-treated. I mean, they poison and torture their children, basically. Give them industrial-strength bleach enemas. Chemical castration drugs. Compounds that are designed to leach heavy metals out of industrial waste and not for human consumption.

Well to me that sounds llike such posoning is the result of misinformed choice as opposed to something that is increasingly becoming mandatory, from which they subsequently turn to alternatives..

Fucking Gardasil. Their own researchers claim that the stuff is all but useless.

And why on earth are newborns being injected with fucking mercury, chicken foetuses and whatever else shite that goes in there into NEWBORNS ?

And we're talking about children who can't speak for themselves all that well. Very, very dependent children. Whose parents are doubtless well-intentioned and desperate and being played by people who have something to gain, etc, etc.

Yes they cant, cos theyre newborns, and many of their parents are increasingly becoming powerless to speak for them too.

And those people would be: The ones who run the anti-vaccine movement.

Well you can call me anti vaccine, but I wouldnt be dealing in too many poisonous antidotes either.

So I'm extra-opposed.

youre extra opposed to mandatory vaccinations for kids, because, despite increasing evidence that these things don't do anything like what they should, the alternatives ( such as not vaccinating unless VITAL) are worse?

Really.

I get passionate about this too.

Alleopathic BS is what most of it is.
slimmouse

Postby Sounder » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:59 am

The thing that strikes me about this article and the comments that follow is the sense of assurance expressed by doctors toward parents. It seems that doctors have been trauma conditioned through their training such that they lack both compassion and common sense.

We can see it all around us. So many of us are immunocompromised, yet the go to solution is to inject us with more immunocompromising agents?

Whatever happened to ‘Do no harm’?

C2W? wrote….
Because, you know. Both sides put equivalent money and effort into it and played by the same rules.

Yes, to a court that is driven by forces of conformity that are similar to the conformity enforcing wishes of the AMA and allopathic medicine. Fancy that.

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/ ... o-and-dpt/

A one month old baby whose parents warned doctors that she was ill and had a cough, has died within hours of receiving routine vaccination for Hepatitis B, DPT and oral polio after doctors decided to proceed with immunization anyway.

The doctors told her parents that the cough was caused by a change in the weather and continued with the vaccinations despite their protest. This February 2013 case calls to mind the 2011 incident where a baby girl who had a cold was vaccinated by doctors anyway. Stacy died a short time later from meningitis, an illness she was vaccinated against.
In this most recent case of doctor vaccination negligence, baby Ayushi began to cry immediately after the vaccinations took place, according to reports in The Mumbai Mirror.
Doctors were again unconcerned about the situation, informing her anxious parents that she might cry the entire day and this was a common side effect of vaccination. Their only suggestion was to take Ayushi home and feed her two hours later.

Following the doctors’ advice, the parents took their baby home and fed her some milk two hours later. When they tried to wake her a short time later, she did not move.
The parents rushed Ayushi to the hospital but she was pronounced dead on arrival. The vaccine batches from which Ayushi received her shots and drops were subsequently checked and verified as “normal”.

Why are Sick Children Routinely Vaccinated?

Why was this child given vaccinations when she was obviously sick? Ayushi’s parents are wondering the same thing as they have filed negligence charges with local police against the hospital.

Apparently, Ayushi’s situation is far from unusual. Many Indian children receiving a large number of vaccines at one time are sick, malnourished and may even live in shocking conditions without access to clean water.

Children deemed high risk by doctors may receive up to 7 additional vaccines on top of the 50 that are received by age 5. These children include those affected by HIV, chronic cardiac and pulmonary disorders, asthma, liver disease, renal issues, diabetes, and blood issues.

Even those children receiving long-term steroid therapy, immunosuppressive treatment, or radiation therapy are given additional vaccines – some of them triple vaccines like MMR and DPT.

According to the September 2005 issue of Babytalk magazine, Dr. Paul Offit MD, Chief of the Division of Infectious Diseases and the Director of the Vaccine Education Center at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia said:
“A baby’s body is bombarded with immunologic challenges – from bacteria in food to the dust they breathe. Compared to what they typically encounter and manage during the day, vaccines are literally a drop in the ocean.”

Furthermore, Dr. Offit estimates that studies “theoretically” indicate that an infant could handle up to 10,000 vaccines at one time safely.

If a healthy infant can easily handle 10,000 vaccines a day, then certainly a baby with a cough like Ayushi can handle only 5 immunizations in a single day, right?

Except when they don’t. As cases like baby Stacy and now baby Ayushi show, the theoretical is not translating into actual.

Far from it.

Rest in peace baby Ayushi. May the negligent, incompetent medical staff who vaccinated you when you were ill be brought to justice.

Pat Sheek April 1, 2013 at 8:44 pm
My kids all got measles after taking the MMR. Docs shrugged it off saying there were lots of different strains of measles so they just got a different strain. The ONLY time my husband has had the flu was AFTER taking a flu shot. I was 37 weeks pregnant and having false labor from being on my feet all day when the doc ordered a shot to stop labor. (Not an immunization, but the same principle.) Two days later my baby had no heartbeat and I delivered a stillborn two weeks later. The doc wouldn’t listen to my suspicions of it being the shot. The next year he gave the same shot to another nurse in her last month and it killed her baby also. Doctors listen to pharmaceutical companies who are only interested in making money. Don’t do it!

Mary Lynch via Facebook March 19, 2013 at 10:53 am
What’s interesting and sad is the faulty logic they use to brush vaccine injury under the rug. Here it is: “Vaccines do no harm. This child was harmed. It can not have been the vaccine.” SO MANY vaccine injuries are treated this way that we can’t even get at the truth. The doctors will claim that the child died of whatever bug gave her the cough originally, because vaccines do no harm. The cause of death will not be listed as “vaccination.” So, if someone wants to look up vaccine injury statistics, the numbers are far lower than the truth. Lies. Heartbreaking.

Susan March 25, 2013 at 9:28 pm
You are exactly right. When my daughter was born 9 weeks early, with pneumonia caused by a hospital aquired infection (they gave me the infection first), the doctors and nurses in the NICU didn’t even expect her to survive, she was so sick. But that didn’t stop them from immediately beginning to pressure me into vaccinating her. I refused…I couldn’t believe they actually thought that was appropriate given the situation. Very long story short, after she was finally released from the hospital, and her first pediatrician reported me to CPS for “neglect” because she was so small, I was very distrustful of the medical community. Her second pediatrician kept pressuring me to get her vaccinated, and I knew if I refused, I would likely get another visit from CPS. She was about four months old when I finally gave in, because of my fear of losing her to the state. She was given a full set all at once, much to my horror. She stopped growing completely for an entire month after that. That of course, was my fault because I wasn’t feeding her the corn syrup laden formula they insisted she needed, so I was reported to CPS for “neglect” for the second time in three months. All of the doctors I met at that time insisted that vaccines couldn’t and wouldn’t cause her to stop growing, so I got to be the scapegoat. The entire first year of my daughter’s life was like living through a nightmare. It is a miracle that she survived not only the life threatening complications that caused her to be born early, but also the medical “care” she received afterwards. I’m happy to report that inspite of everything, she is now a healthy, intelligent seven year old.

(vaccination functions as excellent control mechanism, so it does have that going for it.)

(Doctors do no harm so ipso facto, vaccines do no harm.)

That is a programmed passive response, as per the Mechanics of Power thread.

Laura March 26, 2013 at 12:59 am
My daughter was about a month old when I took her for her first shots, and also quit growing. I was never reported to CPS, but then, we rarely went to the doctor, either. It took her nearly a year to begin growing at a decent rate again (proof in point–I have her one-year picture taken in a 3-6 month size dress). I never took her for any more shots. Of my next two children, one got only the Hep B (I was under the impression that it was mandatory), and my last one has had none at all. It’s a risk I’m no longer willing to take.
Sounder

Next

Return to General Discussion