David Icke: Methods Of A Madman

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: David Icke: Methods Of A Madman

Postby norton ash » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:31 pm

psynapz » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:22 am wrote:
norton ash » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:17 am wrote:I believe that autoreply-narcissist hybrids are the secret rulers of the internet.

Do you intend with these sorts of posts to leave your target up to interpretation, such that everyone reflects on their own behavior in light of your statement like some kind of Zen koan? I kind of think it has an unhelpful effect, on average.

Hopefully this wasn't a narcissistic autoreply...

Not at all. The mating dance of the one-note bots and the flummoxed narcissists produce pages and pages of text. Like crop circles-- puzzling, beautiful, frightening.
Zen horse
norton ash

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby psynapz » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:33 pm

brainpanhandler » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:24 am wrote:
psynapz » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:13 am wrote:
American Dream wrote:The world is in crisis and I'm sure there's more we can do that will actually help.

Yeah, like learning how to find common conversational ground with people whose foundational assumptions differ from your own without judging them as wrong and shutting your mind to the possibility that you might learn something valuable or actionable from them, for instance. Surely that's a basic mental pattern underpinning the useful idiocy of the warring underclasses?

Fair enough. Is there no one else here you feel you might fairly point that sort of commentary at?

Sure, we're all guilty of this. Hell, the act of me pointing it out even counts as an instance of committing it. That's the thing about judgement -- it's necessary in an exclusively-subjective experience of reality to judge things within a context or a particular moment in order to take action, but I was speaking of the kind of judgement you see in an ongoing pattern irrespective of context or conversational moment. Which also applies to several posters here, probably including myself with regards to AD at the moment, so what's your point, particularly? Care to state it plainly?
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

Postby ShinShinKid » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:36 pm

Yes, yes, I have a translation sheet somewhere here...

Here's a little something to get us started on crop circles...

sunrise
nail varnish
wood
bow
bowl
miner
hooligan
beggar
Well played, God. Well played".
ShinShinKid

Blog: View Blog (26)

Postby ShinShinKid » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:43 pm

I don't know ladies and gents, perhaps we should all rethink this reptile/ human hybridization?

Take one look at this sexy beast and tell me you wouldn't want to run away to Las Vegas with him, or her...

Well played, God. Well played".
ShinShinKid

Blog: View Blog (26)

Postby norton ash » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:44 pm

I'm trying to fix up a fox and a hedgehog right now. That'd be PERFECT if it worked out.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby Searcher08 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:44 pm

Sorry Searcher, but I do regard you as a bit of a hypocrite.
If you really had any concerns about David Icke's activity with Cathy O'Brien, Arizona Wilder, and Cisco Wheeler, I think you would have said more about it by now.

My simple statement would be I would rather be working with you on producing an activist engagement map than this witchfinder bollocks...
I posted about Cathy O'Brien and Arizona Wilder in this thread and posted my take on Arizona Wilder in my previous post. Do a search on them.
I pointed out your headline on Arizona Wilder and you didnt respond to that.

And it cuts both ways-

You havent said what 'it' is?

I think you would have also said much more about the infiltration of sketchy claims into the Icke oeuvre coming from such very questionable sources- including also Fritz Springmeier and Mark Phillips- and of course there are many, many more.

What you are now doing is presenting a RETROACTIVE evidence criteria, which was not made transparent at the outset. This is a variation of
Friend A What do you want for your birthday?"
Friend B "Thats entirely up to you ..."
Friend A... Buys guitar
Friend B "If you had cared you would have bought me a flute!!!!"

You could have said "Here is an example of the response I am looking for in detail and content"
On page ONE. If you dont have a clear outcome of what you want from a communication from me THAT YOU COMMUNICATE TO ME, how am I expected to fulfill it? This is called 'Mind reading' in NLP.

You are also leaving out that I wrote a very detailed overview on one area I DID more than diddly squat about, I wrote about The Rothschilds.

Whatever sense of power you feel from having passed the Landmark Educational Forum (EST), some NLP classes, and other activities of that nature, is I think, overinflated. Your manipulations are very obvious- your use of "Do you still beat your wife?" type double binds, the clumsy attempts at reframing and putting false words in people's mouths- these can only work on those who are least paying attention, are psychologically vulnerable and/or are trusting you more than they should.

This is an expression of your context of me as a 'defender of Icke' = NeoNazi racist etc
How, specifically, when someone types "How wonderful is this?" as a headline this is putting words in their mouth I'm not sure.
Saying 'my attempts at reframing are clumsy' without saying WHAT things I said are clumsy HOW?
and 'putting false words in people's mouths' without saying which words I said were false and which people turns what could have been a possibility opportunity for clarification into mere distration and insult.
The Infinite Loop could have been exited if you showed empathy - you didnt.
With the exception of my outburst against MiB, which I was rightly called on, the feedback I have received is really positive. The feedback you have received is that it can feel like being driven crazy.
You also assert that I do not show sensitivity to those without a voice - I reject this the way I reject people being shouted down - shouting down and silencing a person speaking in good faith is one step on the road that ends in persecution.

Whatever sense of power you feel from having passed the Landmark Educational Forum (EST), some NLP classes, and other activities of that nature, is I think, overinflated.

This implies I am *actually* powerless and only get a *pseudo* power from having done activities, ones which I should add you have disapprove of! Saying 'some' NLP implies a lack of competance based on what? I suggest you have no idea how much NLP I have done.

I tried my best to act as a catalyst, you have acted in this thread like a witchfinder.

I extended my trust to you once again, even after you pulled all these sorts of tricks so many times before. That trust from me was a precious gift to you, and you abused it. It is now withdrawn.

You very specifically did NOT extend your empathy to me in this thread - nor SLAD, CW, or Slim -
you didnt ask how you were coming across, or we felt about HOW you were communicating.
Here is the key -
AD "SLAD, how has my communication landed with you this thread?"
SLAD (After eruption) .. "AD, When you said X,Y,Z I felt A,B, C etc etc"

That never happened.
You cant withdraw what wasnt extended in the first place (that sounded funny :mrgreen: )

I'm putting you on "ignore" now. Hopefully that will be good for me, good for this board and possibly even good for you. I want us to be deal much more with substantive issues here. The world is in crisis and I'm sure there's more we can do that will actually help.

I felt kinda sad when reading that - sometimes people engaging in Infinite Loops would rather break a relationship that shines light on it than face exiting it, because the loop may have another positive purpose for them. Or have an attachment to Yes / No that precludes any entertainment of additional alternatives.
Searcher08

Postby Searcher08 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:58 pm

compared2what? » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:05 pm wrote:
Searcher08 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:40 am wrote:
My suggestion is to regard me as a 'frenemy' a friend and enemy, who you work with fully on the other thread and create perhaps one of the first pathways for an entire set of people to take their first steps in activism, while regarding me also as a deeply unpleasent racist fascist neo-Nazi
scumbucket at worst and an idiotic dissembling trolling wisdomless fuckwit at best
:mrgreen:

Same for you, Searcher. WRT the hoping it will help.

And wrt the "You can understand how that might be read as an unjust accusation by someone who hadn't called you a deeply unpleasant racist fascist neo-Nazi scumbucket at worst and an idiotic dissembling trolling wisdomless fuckwit at best, right?"

And wrt the "Speak up if it's not sufficiently helpful, please." Because you shouldn't have to feel that way.

c2w,

AD did argue that SLAD, SLiM myself and CW were racist Holocaust denying Neo Nazi sympathisers
1 Slim, SLAD, S08 are defenders of Icke
2 Icke + pals = racist Holocaust denying Neo Nazi sympathisers
3 those who defend Icke = pals

therefore inferring SLAD, slim, S08 are racist Holocaust denying Neo Nazi sympathisers

This is what I was saying about it being contextual - when asked are we, as evidenced by CW, he ignored, avoided the question. equivocated.
Searcher08

Postby brainpanhandler » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:03 pm

psynapz » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:33 am wrote:
brainpanhandler » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:24 am wrote:
psynapz » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:13 am wrote:
American Dream wrote:The world is in crisis and I'm sure there's more we can do that will actually help.

Yeah, like learning how to find common conversational ground with people whose foundational assumptions differ from your own without judging them as wrong and shutting your mind to the possibility that you might learn something valuable or actionable from them, for instance. Surely that's a basic mental pattern underpinning the useful idiocy of the warring underclasses?

Fair enough. Is there no one else here you feel you might fairly point that sort of commentary at?

Sure, we're all guilty of this. Hell, the act of me pointing it out even counts as an instance of committing it. That's the thing about judgement -- it's necessary in an exclusively-subjective experience of reality to judge things within a context or a particular moment in order to take action, but I was speaking of the kind of judgement you see in an ongoing pattern irrespective of context or conversational moment. Which also applies to several posters here, probably including myself with regards to AD at the moment, so what's your point, particularly? Care to state it plainly?

Just wanted to know that you saw this problem in the broader context. And I'll include myself as well. I'd like to see everyone requestion their assumptions and try to understand where others are coming from. There's not a whole lot of that going on in this thread imo. But it seems there is an opportunity for it.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby Mason I Bilderberg » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:04 pm

American Dream » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:30 am wrote:http://dangerousminds.net/comments/the_lizards_and_the_jews_the_documentary_on_everyones_favorite_conspiracy_t

‘THE LIZARDS AND THE JEWS’: THE DOCUMENTARY ON EVERYONE’S FAVORITE CONSPIRACY THEORIST, DAVID ICKE

You know how it is. You retire from soccer (“football,” whatever), the voices in your head tell you that you’re the son of god, you compare yourself to Jesus on national television, and then you discover the New World Order, made up of multi-dimensional, shape-shifting, reptilian humanoid aliens (who are possibly Jews).

Highlights include:

—Alex Jones insinuating that Icke is COINTELPRO, the ultimate “insult” meant to discredit the serious conspiracy theorists.

—the Anti-Defamation League trying to figure out if he really means Jews or if he literally is saying 12-foot lizards.

—the line, “drinking human blood, particularly the blood of blond-haired, blue-eyed people, seems to be very beneficial to holding mammal codes open.”

For the record, I have actually read most of The Biggest Secret: The Book That Will Change the World , and I go back and forth on whether or not he’s using coded anti-Semitic language. Only one thing is for sure: the lizard people are not kosher. (I’ll be here all night, folks—tip your waitress.)

Never trust a white man in a turquoise tracksuit.

From David Icke circa 2000 -

20000300 LIST OF FAMOUS SATANISTS, PAEDOPHILES, AND MIND CONTROLLERS ~ Articles by David .pdf

A preview of the attached PDF contents:

Screen Shot 2013-07-09 at 1.00.11 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mason I Bilderberg

Postby brainpanhandler » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Searcher08 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:58 am wrote:
compared2what? » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:05 pm wrote:
Searcher08 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:40 am wrote:
My suggestion is to regard me as a 'frenemy' a friend and enemy, who you work with fully on the other thread and create perhaps one of the first pathways for an entire set of people to take their first steps in activism, while regarding me also as a deeply unpleasent racist fascist neo-Nazi
scumbucket at worst and an idiotic dissembling trolling wisdomless fuckwit at best
:mrgreen:

Same for you, Searcher. WRT the hoping it will help.

And wrt the "You can understand how that might be read as an unjust accusation by someone who hadn't called you a deeply unpleasant racist fascist neo-Nazi scumbucket at worst and an idiotic dissembling trolling wisdomless fuckwit at best, right?"

And wrt the "Speak up if it's not sufficiently helpful, please." Because you shouldn't have to feel that way.

c2w,

AD did argue that SLAD, SLiM myself and CW were racist Holocaust denying Neo Nazi sympathisers
1 Slim, SLAD, S08 are defenders of Icke
2 Icke + pals = racist Holocaust denying Neo Nazi sympathisers
3 those who defend Icke = pals

therefore inferring SLAD, slim, S08 are racist Holocaust denying Neo Nazi sympathisers

This is what I was saying about it being contextual - when asked are we, as evidenced by CW, he ignored, avoided the question. equivocated.

Wow. That is total bullshit. And I won't waste one moment more explaining why it's total bullshit. You already know why.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby Mason I Bilderberg » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:16 pm

Canadian_watcher » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:40 am wrote:
American Dream » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:30 am wrote:OK, done. I'm going to ask the help of others that we do the best we can to help keep the focus on real subtantive issues and avoid doing things that will be destructive to the board.

Taking a break now, for my own mental health...

Well, there you have it. You cannot answer a simple Yes/No question. That pretty much speaks for itself, doesn't it? Do I really need to explain to the board what has just happened here?

Screen Shot 2013-07-09 at 1.10.02 PM.png

"You have the right to remain silent. Should you choose to remain silent, your silence shall be used against you as an admission of guilt."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mason I Bilderberg on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mason I Bilderberg

Postby Mason I Bilderberg » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:17 pm

Canadian_watcher » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:45 am wrote:MIB, Brekin?

Where are you big swinging dicks now? Let's have your answer to my question.

LET's HAVE IT.

Screen Shot 2013-07-09 at 1.10.02 PM.png
Mason I Bilderberg

Postby DrEvil » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:31 pm

So we're not supposed to say bad things about Icke because someone's feelings might get hurt?

I think this thread pretty much validates AD's point about Icke being poison.

And in case there's any doubt on where I stand on Icke: I think he's delusional, lying or both.
Either way he's full of shit, and dangerous (labeling a group of people as literally not human, and evil to boot, mixed in with some bullshit about the (fake) protocols of the Elders of Zion ("It's the Jews!") and a whole pile of laughably bad science fiction is not something that will end well).
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby psynapz » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:36 pm

I'm delusional and full of shit about some things too. Probably not everything though. Same for Icke, I'd imagine. Take what you need and leave the rest?

Perhaps the kneejerk baby-bathwater reaction itself is the social change we need to create in order for the masses to come to understand the reality of conspiracy and what needs to change in order to improve the world?
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

Postby Mason I Bilderberg » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:38 pm

DrEvil » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:31 pm wrote:So we're not supposed to say bad things about Icke because someone's feelings might get hurt?

I think this thread pretty much validates AD's point about Icke being poison.

And in case there's any doubt on where I stand on Icke: I think he's delusional, lying or both.
Either way he's full of shit, and dangerous (labeling a group of people as literally not human, and evil to boot, mixed in with some bullshit about the (fake) protocols of the Elders of Zion ("It's the Jews!") and a whole pile of laughably bad science fiction is not something that will end well).

My "no response" is for Canadian_watcher because i don't have any idea what s/he is talking about.

My feelings on Icke are spelled out in the description of my video.
Mason I Bilderberg

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion