Ruppert died

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Ruppert died

Postby Hunter » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:32 pm

=
double post
Last edited by Hunter on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hunter

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Hunter » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:32 pm

Last edited by Hunter on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hunter

Postby Hunter » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:33 pm

divideandconquer » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:59 pm wrote:
slimmouse » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:44 pm wrote:IFWIW. The jury still out with me on whether it was suicide or not.

Same here. It's not that I want to cast a suspicious shadow over the death of every famous or semi-famous individual-- I don't believe there is anything suspicious about John Judge's death-- but something about the way this "suicide" was first revealed seems a little off. What bothers me most is the certainty of the woman who posted about his not-faked suicide on her Facebook page, not to mention her readiness to take over his show not even a week later.

I dont know any reason why someone would murder Mike NOW, he has been out of the scene a while and really wasnt doing much to poke the hornets nest at this time.

From his videos I see a man who is clearly very tired, either from battling depression or just an inability, which I speak of above, to deal with all the horrible shit going on in the world, for some people it is just really hard to put on a fucking happy face and carry on everyday like youre expected to, at some point you just dont have it in you anymore, youre worn out and there is no fuel left in the tank to keep putting that happy face on and carrying on day after day after day. It is a real battle, if you dont have this experience yourself it is really difficult to relate to I would suppose.

Though I am certainly not opposed to the idea that people like Mike are taken out, I am not really seeing it here, I see a man who is real fucking tired and had nothing left in the tank, it was empty and he was stranded in the middle of nowhere with no chance for help to refill that tank.

I have a wonderful lady who is able to keep my tank full, because of her love and beautiful heart, without her I dont know what the fuck I would do. She is my rock.
Last edited by Hunter on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hunter

Postby norton ash » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:38 pm

Misery. My sorrows join yours, and the anger is unrelenting. Saoirse ceart siochain... Seize the opportunity for peace.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby Hunter » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:48 pm

Sorry for all these double posts, the board is acting strangely and I dont know what to do about it, perhaps a mod can clean up my mess =)
Hunter

Postby Hunter » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:00 am

norton ash » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:38 pm wrote:Misery. My sorrows join yours, and the anger is unrelenting. Saoirse ceart siochain... Seize the opportunity for peace.

Indeed my friend, indeed. And it isnt that we are just a bunch of complainers, the world really is a fucked up place and there is a lot of horrid shit going on and I for one just dont find it easy to put on a happy face and go on about my business, I do it because I have no fucking choice but let me tell you, its a real fucking chore.

RIP MIKE, you will be missed and thank you for efforts. I dont know the man but I do believe he meant well and his heart was in the right place.
Hunter

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:08 am

divideandconquer has an honest screen name.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby divideandconquer » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:51 am

JackRiddler » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:08 am wrote:divideandconquer has an honest screen name.

As do you, Riddler.

I'm going to confound them with conundrums, unnerve them with enigmas, perplex them with puzzles... until they wish they were dead.
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby divideandconquer » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:02 am

Hunter » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:33 pm wrote:
divideandconquer » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:59 pm wrote:
slimmouse » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:44 pm wrote:IFWIW. The jury still out with me on whether it was suicide or not.

Same here. It's not that I want to cast a suspicious shadow over the death of every famous or semi-famous individual-- I don't believe there is anything suspicious about John Judge's death-- but something about the way this "suicide" was first revealed seems a little off. What bothers me most is the certainty of the woman who posted about his not-faked suicide on her Facebook page, not to mention her readiness to take over his show not even a week later.

I dont know any reason why someone would murder Mike NOW, he has been out of the scene a while and really wasnt doing much to poke the hornets nest at this time.

From his videos I see a man who is clearly very tired, either from battling depression or just an inability, which I speak of above, to deal with all the horrible shit going on in the world, for some people it is just really hard to put on a fucking happy face and carry on everyday like youre expected to, at some point you just dont have it in you anymore, youre worn out and there is no fuel left in the tank to keep putting that happy face on and carrying on day after day after day. It is a real battle, if you dont have this experience yourself it is really difficult to relate to I would suppose.

Though I am certainly not opposed to the idea that people like Mike are taken out, I am not really seeing it here, I see a man who is real fucking tired and had nothing left in the tank, it was empty and he was stranded in the middle of nowhere with no chance for help to refill that tank.

I have a wonderful lady who is able to keep my tank full, because of her love and beautiful heart, without her I dont know what the fuck I would do. She is my rock.

If anything, I was thinking that maybe it's possible he faked his death for the same reasons you just stated. Although, I guess faking your own death takes resources he did not have...
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby Project Willow » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:05 am

There are many ways to make a person take themselves out. There was a suicide note posted on this board not long ago from a homosexual man who faced incessant stigma in his small town, had no family, no job prospects, and no way of getting himself out of the scenario or receiving any financial help. That's just our normative twisted system snuffing out a light, which is bad enough. Rupert came from a CIA family, and he was openly hounded, there's no telling what (expertly honed and targeted) psychological pressures might have been inflicted upon him exacerbating his despair at the state of the world, and his ability to simply live. The question of malfeasance doesn't have to be about who pulled the physical trigger, I'd argue that in today's world, it rarely is.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Hammer of Los » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:32 am

I suspect malignant forces may sometimes be responsible for double posting, and other shenanigans.

You have to stay alert.
Hammer of Los

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:09 am

Project Willow » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:05 am wrote:There are many ways to make a person take themselves out. There was a suicide note posted on this board not long ago from a homosexual man who faced incessant stigma in his small town, had no family, no job prospects, and no way of getting himself out of the scenario or receiving any financial help. That's just our normative twisted system snuffing out a light, which is bad enough. Rupert came from a CIA family, and he was openly hounded, there's no telling what (expertly honed and targeted) psychological pressures might have been inflicted upon him exacerbating his despair at the state of the world, and his ability to simply live. The question of malfeasance doesn't have to be about who pulled the physical trigger, I'd argue that in today's world, it rarely is.

I would not want to dispute this, it could have been, it can always be, in a sense it was for many years in the public attacks on him from that side; but does it tell us anything about the direct act, which those who knew him expected?
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:33 am

suicide.....killing ones self ....not to be taken lightly....ever

Project Willow » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:05 am wrote: there's no telling what (expertly honed and targeted) psychological pressures might have been inflicted upon him exacerbating his despair at the state of the world, and his ability to simply live. The question of malfeasance doesn't have to be about who pulled the physical trigger, I'd argue that in today's world, it rarely is.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby 82_28 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:55 am

Yet, just to carry forth the RI "way" one must still consider the fact it was faked.

If us motherfuckers get fucked around with, think of how much Ruppert was certain to be hounded with. Again, I don't know and err on the side of he took his life. Yet a faked death is not out of the realm of possibility.

Maybe all deaths are fake.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby brainpanhandler » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:42 pm

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion