Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed May 20, 2015 1:16 pm

Ergo, Dzokhar Tsarnaev is guilty, Ian? Or what? I don't see what point you're trying to make with that post.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." (Max Liebermann, Berlin, 1933)

26 March 2020: US Space Force NatSec Rocket Launch

https://mobile.twitter.com/OffGuardian0

https://mobile.twitter.com/RedKahina
User avatar
MacCruiskeen
 
Posts: 9876
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

media sells it - you live the role

Postby IanEye » Wed May 20, 2015 1:42 pm

I am just observing some of the ways that the media is producing product for consumption in the aftermath of this event.

There are still all sorts of questions that all sorts of people would like answers to.

Having a community try to heal and move on with their lives seems like a pretty human response to me.

Having a company that sells meat snacks produce advertising to commemorate the event seems like a pretty corporate response to me.

Neither outcomes are surprising to me.


Best of luck to you with your "Boston Beholden To Authority, Happily Deluded, Dripping With Self-Righteousness, And Baying For A Boy's Blood" campaign.

*



*
User avatar
IanEye
 
Posts: 4857
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (29)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby FourthBase » Wed May 20, 2015 2:35 pm

MacCruiskeen » 20 May 2015 03:24 wrote:
FourthBase » Tue May 19, 2015 5:41 pm wrote:Woops, I guess it was posted.
Followed shortly by this:

happenstance » 10 Mar 2015 15:26 wrote:But now there IS video and some are saying it does show a bag drop

Video Of Tsarnaev Brothers Around Boylston Street On Day Of Boston Marathon Bombing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqaGJ50Cz7o

Videos at Tsarnaev Trial Show Carnage and Suspects in Boston Marathon Bombings
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/10/us/vi ... .html?_r=0

Boston Marathon bombing: FBI releases video of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's movements before and after deadly blasts
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 97268.html
(This one goes as far to say, "The clips show Tsarnaev dropping the bag in a crowd of people, close to several children" just days after the news that this video "does not exist")

Image of blood-stained, bullet riddled confession note written on inside of the boat was also released today (which, I cannot believe that sentence is real)
Image


Shows how much I've avoided the news, had no idea this video existed. Not the video promised of Tsarnaev literally placing the bag on the ground, but...that's smoky and gunny enough for me. Whatever the context, I'd say now it's "more probable than not" that he put a bag down and expected it to blow up and kill people. If I were still inclined, I'd inspect the footage with a magnifying glass for Mass. National Guard types in khakis, etc. But, to me, like the JFK assassination, the physical evidence of the incident itself is secondary to the stranger contexts, i.e., Fuller, Glyn Williams, Thorndike, the Library fire, and so on. Can't imagine how anyone can see that video and still think they were mere patsies, though. It's the equivalent of footage of Oswald withdrawing a rifle from the window. No proof he fired a lethal shot, nor why, but definitely strong evidence of something sinister. Anyway, just had to add this after posting that link and seeing this upthread.


What video? What evidence? Where, exactly?

Can't imagine how anyone can see that video and still think they were mere patsies, though. It's the equivalent of footage of Oswald withdrawing a rifle from the window. No proof he fired a lethal shot, nor why, but definitely strong evidence of something sinister.


That's an extremely confident claim. But which footage of Tsarnaev (and which brother?) are you talking about? Please specify. During exactly which seconds of exactly which video do we see both or either of them dropping a bag? Thanks.

that's smoky and gunny enough for me.


I don't even begin to understand this sentence. Please explain.


The first video linked in that quote, the one which compiles all the surveillance footage of the Tsarnaevs on Boylston Street. Which ends by lingering on the scene of the second blast, showing a Dzokhar who settles into a spot having arrived with a bag, the spot being where the worst carnage happened, showing the uniform reaction of the crowd around him to the first blast down the street, after which he -- and he alone, as far as I can tell -- paces with purpose off in the opposite direction, sans bag, and then just as he reaches the top of the screen the screen goes red with the second blast.

It's possible that there was a second bag placed there. It's possible he was on the phone with someone ordering him against his will to walk to a certain spot, drop a bag, and then walk away at a precise moment. (In which case, what meaning would smoking gun footage hold, anyway?) It's possible he thought he was being recruited to perform a security test with a harmless flash bang.

But I find all that quite improbable. Quite improbable that he was not aware that some kind of explosion was about to take place at the spot where he had walked away from. Improbable that he didn't drop a bag, seeing how he had it, then didn't have it. I'd prefer to have a clear shot of him lowering and releasing a bag to the ground, a bag which then visibly detonates, but it's crowded. Maybe cameras from across the street show that, but also show a second bag, or a National Guard dude monitoring in a dark doorway...it's possible, I suppose. But maybe this was the clearest footage available after all. Of the second blast, anyway. Still no equivalent footage of the first blast, despite just as many if not even more security cameras being in that area.

The most likely explanation, in my opinion, is that he dropped a bag, that the bag he dropped contained the explosive that went kabang and killed people and ripped legs off, and that he knew it would do that, because he wanted it to do that. Why and who might have helped him and who might have known in advance is a different set of questions.

Is it a "smoking gun"? No, not the 100% kind. But it's close enough. I probably would not have convicted him on this footage alone, in a vacuum. But there isn't a vacuum. The totality of the evidence and subsequent events makes the footage "smoky" and "gunny" enough, which I'm sure you know the meaning of, because it's fucking obvious that it means I think the footage itself is still open to improbable exculpatory scenarios but most likely depicts exactly what most people think it does, a psycho blowing people up.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
User avatar
FourthBase
 
Posts: 7057
Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 4:41 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby Sounder » Wed May 20, 2015 7:32 pm

It's fascism, Sounder. Fascism wearing a liberal mask, but still wrapped in the flag. And baying for blood.


Maybe, but it seems like some kind of tragedy fatigue, people can think of JFK,MLK or 911 as having hinky elements, but how could virtually all major 'events' be scripted? I mean, something must be real, right?

(Oh yes, something is real all right, just not these heinous scripts.)




The 'mainstream' does pretty good 'conspiracy theories' but their one inherent flaw is that they are overproduced.

sati8100 1 day ago
http://kavpolit.com/articles/delo_tsarn ... sch-16721/ DEAR ALL, FYI, THIS IS THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE RECENT ARTICLE PUBLISHED (IN RUSSIAN) BY DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV's PATERNAL RELATIVE ROZA TSARNAEVA:
"The Tsarnaev(s) Case: America Disgraced Itself with This Tribunal The whole scenario with the Boston Marathon collapsed at its very outset because the whole world saw what was the truth, and what was the lie. [* By Roza Tsarnaeva, relative of Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev] The verdict was read. It might have been strange to someone, but it wasn’t to me. About two years ago when the name Tsarnaev was first heard, it was obvious that this was exactly how things would turn out – like a show and circus with clowns and actors participating in it. I do not believe in the bombings in Boston of 15 April 2013 that the worldwide mass media began to cover in the favor of the American side. Nor do any of the relatives of the Tsarnaevs. Not one country, not one journalist has had a unique opinion. All positions are homogenous, from a template. There are the clear facts that for two hours prior to the marathon loudspeakers were announcing: “There will be drills taking place here. We urge you not to panic.” And this happened right at those spots where the explosions occurred. This was sounded in Boston, these words. Who has spoken about it? Why was this fact not considered in the courtroom where Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s case was being heard? The first so-called explosion, if everything is to be followed chronologically, happened on the second floor between frames. Naturally, Dzhokhar or Tamerlan did not climb up there or put anything up there. This was just an imitation of a so-called explosion. There was nothing damaged or broken, just some glass. It is also clear from photographs the direction in which the glass fell. There was no second explosion, just a noise grenade. And in the footage that they show every time whenever the theme comes up, there is no explosion represented, just a curtain of smoke accompanied by a loud noise. Any fool can see this. And the fence that was there, the picket fence should have been crumbling to pieces. And it already..... (sorry, a bit was missed because I could not scroll and cut-paste at the same time, and was in a hurry at the moment.)

Where were Tamerlan and Dzhokhar at the moment of the explosion? To us the Tsarnaevs it is clear. We have exact information. How do we know this? It is too early to speak of this right now. We did not speak of this to the people who came to visit us in the Chechen Republic or Daghestan in 2013 and 2014 either. Janet Duane Vorgelhang (?) and Charlotte Jane Holdman (?) came out to visit me. These two women arrived under the guise of being tourists. Somehow they knew my contacts information, address, my home address, the address of my relatives who live in Chiri-Yurt, the sister of Anzor, father of these brothers. In June 2014 I had a conversation with them which lasted for several hours. In the course of the conversation, these women let it slip that they were FBI employees. But they had presented themselves from the beginning as psychologists. And what psychologists were doing in the Chechen Republic was not comprehensible. And why they came to visit over and over is incomprehensible. And that is why the question was asked: “Why are you doing here? What are you searching for?” I did not get an answer, but this was a puzzle that I was keen on solving the whole time. Only recently did I come to realize why they were coming here. They were gathering information about the facts proving the innocence of the brothers, the facts that we the Tsarnaevs knew. These people started trying to persuade us: tell Dzhokhar over the telephone that he should take the blame on himself. Later they used this information, after distorting it, in court against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. This mystery, unfortunately, we have only recently unraveled. If we had known or understood this from the very beginning, we would not have had any contact with these people.

In August of the last year (2014), they visited Grozny again. I again met with them. During the course of the visit I asked many questions. Among them was the question of why they do not investigate the presence at the marathon of the special forces operatives (Craft International and Blackwater) who set up the so-called explosions. One of the employees of these organizations set up this spectacle. They are guilty. I asked: “Have you talked to the employees of these organizations? Have you investigated this aspect?” They answered (I quote): “They don’t let us in there. These are very closed organizations. We do not have the possibility of conversing with them or asking them questions.”

After the second meeting with the Americans, we started to have some reservations: are they trying to set up some kind of provocation in Chechnya? What in general are they doing here? I had to appeal to the appropriate authorities so that they were detained. And that was done. They were expelled. But in spite of this they were back in September. And in my absence these people came even to my home, to my relatives. And again they had conversations, trying to find out what else we knew. There were 14 such visits in the Chechen Republic and Daghestan. There were also other groups about which I do not know. One of these groups contacted my brother Dzhamal in March of this year. He lives in Orel They asked him to come to Moscow for a very serious discussion. When he went to the meeting, these people started trying to persuade him to tell Dzhokhar over the phone to take the blame on himself. For some reason (now it is clear why), they did not let us – not one single Tsarnaev – into the USA. My brother was in shock. He was indignant: “How can you dare to say such things to me? What are you trying to do here? We have a whole set of documents proving the complete innocence of the brothers.” They responded with the question: “Can you show us these documents?” He said: “I will never show you this. These documents will be presented in court.”

After this conversation, 9 visas were prepared for a trip to the States for this court case. But for some reason (we now know why) they did not let us – not one Tsarnaev – into the USA. They did not issue us visas. Relatives from Zubeidat’s side were at the trial. And these people were there in the name of the Tsarnaevs. They brought them there for a show in which faceless people participated, people who could not really say or tell anything. All potential witnesses who knew that the brothers were innocent were placed in jail. And they killed Todashev. The two women whose names I have already given confirmed to me that 15 Chechens had been deported in 2014. I asked why. They answered with silence. It was clear that they were getting rid of potential witnesses to the innocence of the brothers. We know what the information is that the imprisoned people possess. But I will not proclaim it at this moment. Some of them have been incarcerated for over a year. He went and stated where the brothers had been at the time of the explosions, etc. The other guys were also witnesses in the very same way. Why are they sitting under lock and key – the Kazakhs, Kyrgyz, and others? These facts are also known to us.

The lawyer Judy Clarke came. This horrible woman was in my home. The relatives, my family, we all met and talked with this lowdown and dirty scoundrel of a woman. We asked of her: “If wwe come to America, will they let us appear at the courthouse or meet with journalists?” In response she grabbed her head and said (I quote): “I don’t know. I can’t guarantee it.” Understand that this conversation took place in 2013. She, the future lawyer who had taken on the responsibility of defending someone, did not know. There was constant pressure on the parent. They were frightened into believing that there could be no guarantee of their safety if they decided to visit the USA. And what did she do? She declared to Dzhokhar that they say you are guilty on certain points. She did not have the right to say such things as, “Yes, you are guilty here.” So that later the accused party played a role. This was not a singular instance. These people convinced my relatives to blame everything on the older brother and in this way we will save Dzhokhar.

These lawyers persuaded (not me; this conversation was not with me) my relatives while I was not there. And then they convinced Anzor, the father of the young men to “come on, let Dzhokhar take everything on himself. In addition, there was constant pressure on the parents. They were scaring them that they could not be guaranteed of their safety if they decided to visit the USA. But there work fell through completely because they could not prove the guilt of these young men. They had no evidence for any position. In court not one single claim was proven or discussed – these young men are not guilty on any point. We have video and photo evidence proving their complete innocence and how this all happened, the whole show. We even have materials given to us by regular Americans. They are helping us. If you wish to ask where we are getting this material… Americans are helping us. But all the information that could be used to show the world the real story has been removed from CNN On video, the moment of the arrest occurs at 01:05, but at 00:30 Tamerlan was announced as already dead to the whole world. On the video we see how they detain them both – Tamerlan and Dzhokhar together at the same time. At this moment they were located not far from each other. At the same time, a block away from this location there was a different gunfight reenactment, supposedly with Tamerlan and Dzhokhar participating in it, where the latter, according to the police account, had got away, got in a car, and run over his brother. That did not happen, as confirmed in the video materials. The CNN reporting presents a different scenario: after arresting him, the police strip Tamerlan completely (seen by the whole world) and put him in a car. Not one scratch is visible on the body of Tamerlan. Meanwhile, it has already been announced that he was shot up and then run over by his own brother. Dzhokhar’s defense was done with the close participation of special services. That is why we have such a finale. Not one of these pieces of evidence was presented in court. Why? Because they would prove the innocence of the brothers. Even as Tamerlan was being arrested, his telephone was taken and thrown into a trash bin. This material evidence that should have been saved and used in the investigation. And this was not done. America, which has the most up-to-date and modern surveillance technology, could not, for some reason, find a person by tracking the telephone in his pocket. A 9,000 person army was released on the streets supposedly in order to get these two brothers. It’s a show! It’s a big show! Who was the target audience? – Fools who can’t figure it out? Are people all over the world some fools but Americans the smartest? Dzhokhar’s defense worked closely with the special services. This is why we have such an end result. In the future non of them will participate in the review of this case. America has disgraced itself with this court case because the whole scenario of the Boston Marathon fell through from the very start. The whole world could distinguish between the truth and the lie. It is clear that the Americans are hatching their plan of unleashing conflicts in the Caucasus and Central Asia. The failure of the script was followed by the murder of Ibragim Todashev, which also leaves many questions unanswered. The position of the Russian mass media, which supported the USA’s gangster policies (with emphasis on the word “gangster”) in relation to this story, is totally incomprehensible. It is clear that the Americans are hatching their plan of instigating conflicts in the Caucasus and Central Asia. Yes, they want to undermine the situation here. That is why they hate our leader. Ramzan Kadyrov is holding strong, doing the best he can to make sure this does not happen. He is making every effort to ensure that no one can destabilize the situation here." P.S. Big thanks to our in-group private wordsmith for the speedy and competent translation.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder
 
Posts: 4054
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:49 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu May 21, 2015 7:26 am

FourthBase, are you serious? That's your evidence? It's pathetic.

I sat through that shit twice and there is nothing in it anywhere than in any way implicates Dzokhar Tsarnaev in any crime. As you yourself reluctantly admit, it does not even show him depositing a bag anywhere at any time. And no, he is not the only person to move away from the scene of the first explosion. (He'd be a fool not to.)

The first video linked in that quote, the one which compiles all the surveillance footage of the Tsarnaevs on Boylston Street. Which ends by lingering on the scene of the second blast, showing a Dzokhar who settles into a spot having arrived with a bag,


No. It shows him -- blurred, at a distance, in the midst of a crowd, and therefore only (at best) from the waist up -- in that spot, watching the tail end of the marathon, just like everyone else. It does not show him settling into anything. It certainly does not show him "arriv[ing]" there, nor does it show that he has or hasn't "arrived with a bag". You are merely imagining you see this. I don't know why, but I guess it's because it's been suggested to you by The Authorities that that is what you see.

he -- and he alone, as far as I can tell -- paces with purpose off in the opposite direction, sans bag,


Tell me the exact time in the video where we can see clearly that he has no bag when he leaves. To the second, please. Because I cannot see it. But then, your Authorities are not mine, so I am perhaps not as susceptible to their suggestions.
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Thu May 21, 2015 7:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." (Max Liebermann, Berlin, 1933)

26 March 2020: US Space Force NatSec Rocket Launch

https://mobile.twitter.com/OffGuardian0

https://mobile.twitter.com/RedKahina
User avatar
MacCruiskeen
 
Posts: 9876
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu May 21, 2015 7:37 am

Full disclosure: Sometimes I myself have carried a small rucksack on my shoulder, and sometimes I have carried it in my hand (eccentric, I know), and sometimes I have even put that rucksack on the ground. Worst of all: I once put a rucksack on the ground while watching a marathon. Luckily, this was not in the USA, otherwise I might now be on death row.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." (Max Liebermann, Berlin, 1933)

26 March 2020: US Space Force NatSec Rocket Launch

https://mobile.twitter.com/OffGuardian0

https://mobile.twitter.com/RedKahina
User avatar
MacCruiskeen
 
Posts: 9876
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu May 21, 2015 8:23 am

What baffles me again and again when discussing this and other similar cases, is people's readiness to forget all historical context (including contemporary & very recent history), even if they already know all about JFK, RFK, MLK, 9/11, Gladio, the CIA's and FBI's innumerable murderous dirty tricks across the decades, etc. Even if they know what the word "patsy" means. Even if they know about entrapment and how very very common it is. Even if they know how many innocent people have been jailed for decades, or even executed. Even if they know that the USA is ruled by the same ruthless greedy oligarchs and technocrats and warmongers who ruled it in Dubya's day. There's a new TERROR ATTACK ON THE HOMELAND OMG WTF and suddenly none of this history matters, none of this context even exists anymore. It's like starting a new video game: the counter gets re-set to zero. Then it's, Give the FBI a fair chance! Then it's, Hey, maybe the CIA are telling the truth this time!

Yeah, right. Maybe the National Security State has become more humane and trustworthy recently. Maybe the spooks really do care about the truth and have the populace's best interests at heart, as of today. Can I prove they don't? No. So, let the boy fry.

Image
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." (Max Liebermann, Berlin, 1933)

26 March 2020: US Space Force NatSec Rocket Launch

https://mobile.twitter.com/OffGuardian0

https://mobile.twitter.com/RedKahina
User avatar
MacCruiskeen
 
Posts: 9876
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

0

Postby IanEye » Thu May 21, 2015 11:19 am

MacCruiskeen » Thu May 21, 2015 8:23 am wrote:There's a new TERROR ATTACK ON THE HOMELAND OMG WTF and suddenly none of this history matters, none of this context even exists anymore. It's like starting a new video game: the counter gets re-set to zero.


MacCruiskeen » Wed May 01, 2013 8:08 pm wrote:
In any case, no person positively identifiable by mere plebs as Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will ever appear in a court of law.

User avatar
IanEye
 
Posts: 4857
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (29)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu May 21, 2015 11:51 am

Shit, it turns out I was all wrong! The NSA have just released transcripts of secret recordings from the Tsarnaevs' home while they planned the attack in detail! This nails it, because it describes their MO to a T:

DZOKHAR: So, how do we transport this pressure cooker filled with nails and explosives to the marathon finishing-line?
TAMERLAN: In a little rucksack.
DZOKHAR: Won't it make us look a bit conspicuous? Won't it, like, look really bulky and weigh a ton and cut into our shoulders and drag us down on one side and stuff?
TAMERLAN: No.
DZOKHAR: OK, bro, you're the boss.

[...]

DZOKHAR: So, how do we deal with all those security cameras, Tam? And there's probably gonna be TV cameras at the finishing-line too.
TAMERLAN: We just ignore them. We let them see us.
DZOKHAR: That. Is. Brilliant.
TAMERLAN: Pass me a beer, kid.
DZOKHAR: OK.


[...]

DZOKHAR: So, how do we make our getaway? And how do we escape Boston afterwards?
TAMERLAN: We don't. We just, like, stay home and hang out and go to parties and have a bit of fun with our buddies and stuff. Drink beer. Chat to girls. Send a few tweets and stuff.
DZOKHAR: Yeah, that'll work. I'm so glad you're my mentor.
TAMERLAN: Don't mention it, kid. What could go wrong? If we need, like, a gun or something, we can always kill a cop a day or two later and steal his.
DZOKHAR: Won't we need a car?
TAMERLAN (sighing): If we need a car we can hijack one with the gun we stole from the cop we killed.
DZOKHAR: OK.

[...]

DZOKHAR: Tamerlan?
TAMERLAN: Yes?
DZOKHAR: Why are we doing this?
TAMERLAN: Ah. That would be telling.
DZOKHAR: Shouldn't we write, like, a manifesto or something?
TAMERLAN: No.
DZOKHAR: OK.

[...]

DZOKHAR: And you're totally sure there's no chance of either of us being, like, caught, or identified on camera, or shot by the cops, or lynched by the people of Boston, or consigned to a Supermax dungeon in solitary for the rest of our natural lives, so we can never again get laid or have a beer or smoke a joint or, like, get laid, ever ever again?
TAMERLAN: No chance. Relax, kid. You worry too much.
DZOKHAR: OK.

[...]


What a chilling insight into The Terrrorist Mind. We need MORE SECURITY NOW.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." (Max Liebermann, Berlin, 1933)

26 March 2020: US Space Force NatSec Rocket Launch

https://mobile.twitter.com/OffGuardian0

https://mobile.twitter.com/RedKahina
User avatar
MacCruiskeen
 
Posts: 9876
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu May 21, 2015 1:01 pm

Ian, maybe you're not a pleb like me, but have you seen Dzokhar Tsarnaev in court? I haven't, and I don't know anyone who has. I've seen lots of tasteful pastel and pen&ink drawings of him, or at least of someone purported (by the impeccably trustworthy Authorities) to be him, but I haven't actually seen him. Have you?

Image
Dzokhar Tsarnaev. Honestly.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/ ... aev-trial/

Of course we've all heard him, haven't we? Loud and clear. That unmistakable voice of his. Giving his statements in court, I mean. His friends and family would recognise that voice anywhere. I mean, it's not as if he's been mysteriously struck dumb or anything, is it?

It's a good thing he had such a wonderful, conscientious defence team to speak for him.

Also, I now understand your previous post (although I do wish you would be less cryptic and more upfront about these things, seriously). You argument is: People are grieving for dead family members, therefore Dzokhar Tsarnaev dunnit, and it's in very bad taste for me even to doubt that FACT for a moment. Right?

- What's on TV? (The 24th series of 24, I believe. Very popular show, for some reason.)
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." (Max Liebermann, Berlin, 1933)

26 March 2020: US Space Force NatSec Rocket Launch

https://mobile.twitter.com/OffGuardian0

https://mobile.twitter.com/RedKahina
User avatar
MacCruiskeen
 
Posts: 9876
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

zap the p-ram

Postby IanEye » Thu May 21, 2015 1:16 pm



MacCruiskeen » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:39 pm wrote:
The alleged interview with Anonymous "Danny", the allegedly carjacked driver, deserves some kind of a prize. It really does read like an unusually clumsy satire, but no, we're apparently expected to take it seriously. Maybe they're really testing the limits of how much bullshit people will swallow and still call caviare.



DrEvil » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:03 pm wrote:
So, Danny is what exactly? A crisis actor? A CIA plant? Chinese intelligence?





MacCruiskeen » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:39 pm wrote:So why believe anything they say now?

The only honourable and remotely rational approach to this case is now, at the very latest, to reject anything and everything told to us by any official sources unless and until they provide incontrovertible and verifiable evidence to back it up. Not only is that only common sense, it's only common decency.


DrEvil » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:03 pm wrote:What would satisfy you in regards to verification? You personally getting to interrogate him? Or should they tape everything and put it on youtube? Or maybe make him do an "Ask Me Anything" on reddit?
And so what if the statements are self-incriminatory? It wouldn't be the first time someone admitted to a crime, and probably won't be the last. Unless you know this guy in person and know for a fact that he would never do that, which I'm assuming you don't.




MacCruiskeen » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:12 pm wrote:Dr. Evil, your response is irrational, a distraction, and a waste of time, like far too much of this thread. Enough, really, it's unconscionable. The point I am making is elementary and should be blatantly obvious to anyone reading in good faith, and I made it perfectly clearly. I am not going to repeat it.
User avatar
IanEye
 
Posts: 4857
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (29)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby FourthBase » Thu May 21, 2015 1:29 pm

MacCruiskeen » 21 May 2015 06:26 wrote:FourthBase, are you serious? That's your evidence? It's pathetic.

I sat through that shit twice and there is nothing in it anywhere than in any way implicates Dzokhar Tsarnaev in any crime. As you yourself reluctantly admit, it does not even show him depositing a bag anywhere at any time. And no, he is not the only person to move away from the scene of the first explosion. (He'd be a fool not to.)


Checked it again. He is still the first and only person darting in the opposite direction the instant of the first blast. Everyone else (fools, I guess...or just humans) is either frozen or turning toward the first blast to see what happened. Obvious conclusion: He already knows what happened, and what is about to happen.

The first video linked in that quote, the one which compiles all the surveillance footage of the Tsarnaevs on Boylston Street. Which ends by lingering on the scene of the second blast, showing a Dzokhar who settles into a spot having arrived with a bag,


No. It shows him -- blurred, at a distance, in the midst of a crowd, and therefore only (at best) from the waist up -- in that spot, watching the tail end of the marathon, just like everyone else. It does not show him settling into anything. It certainly does not show him "arriv[ing]" there, nor does it show that he has or hasn't "arrived with a bag". You are merely imagining you see this. I don't know why, but I guess it's because it's been suggested to you by The Authorities that that is what you see.


If he doesn't settle into one spot, then what do you call what he did...unsettle into many different spots within the same tiny radius? If he didn't arrive there, then how did he get there...by always being there? Semantics won't change reality, but there's not even anything loaded with those words to begin with. Your air quoting is stupid.

he -- and he alone, as far as I can tell -- paces with purpose off in the opposite direction, sans bag,


Tell me the exact time in the video where we can see clearly that he has no bag when he leaves. To the second, please. Because I cannot see it. But then, your Authorities are not mine, so I am perhaps not as susceptible to their suggestions.


The end of the video shows him jogging away from right to left without a bag. You can see it. You're just lying to preserve your infinite skepticism. There is nothing anyone could ever show you to prove the Tsarnaevs were guilty of anything. You might think that's rigorous, but it's actually the opposite.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
User avatar
FourthBase
 
Posts: 7057
Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 4:41 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu May 21, 2015 1:34 pm

Ian, I'm flattered by your attention to [randomly selected fragments of] my past oeuvre on this thread, but is this elaborate dance routine incessant pointless cut 'n' paste orgy of yours supposed to constitute a response to what I've been arguing here? Or are you presenting it to the waiting world as a pathbreaking new art form? Or have you too simply been mysteriously struck dumb? I think we should be told. (On second thoughts: not.)
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." (Max Liebermann, Berlin, 1933)

26 March 2020: US Space Force NatSec Rocket Launch

https://mobile.twitter.com/OffGuardian0

https://mobile.twitter.com/RedKahina
User avatar
MacCruiskeen
 
Posts: 9876
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

unknown unknowns

Postby IanEye » Thu May 21, 2015 1:55 pm



I see the Tsarnaev brothers walking together around the marathon.

I see the Tsarnaev brothers are both wearing large backpacks.

I do not see exactly when they decide to split up and walk alone.

I see Tamerlan Tsarnaev at the finish line still wearing his backpack.

I see Dzhokhar Tsarnaev arrive at the Forum at 753 Boylston Street and take his backpack off his shoulder.

I see Dzhokhar Tsarnaev talking on his phone.

@ 7:30 in the above video I see Dzhokhar Tsarnaev take one last look at his phone and then start to leave 753 Boylston Street away from the finish line without his backpack.
He then stops, and looks back towards the finish line.
I see the crowd at 753 Boylston Street react to the explosion at the finish line by looking towards the explosion, I see Dzhokhar Tsarnaev immediately start to leave away from the finish line as he originally started to, again without his backpack.
I then see a number of the crowd start to do the same.
I see that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is almost out of frame when the bomb goes off at 753 Boylston Street.

In the aftermath of the two bombings I see that neither Tamerlan or Dzhokhar Tsarnaev are wearing backpacks.


I do not know why the Tsarnaev brothers decided to watch the marathon together.

I do not know why they decided to bring backpacks.

I do not know why they decided to split up.

I do not know why Tamelan Tsarnaev decided to go to the finish line of the marathon, which is where an explosion occurred.

I do not know why Dzhokhar Tsarnaev decided to go to 753 Boylston Street, which is where an explosion occurred.

I do not know why Dzhokhar Tsarnaev left his backpack.

.
User avatar
IanEye
 
Posts: 4857
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (29)

Re: Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu May 21, 2015 5:36 pm

Ian, thanks. I lost a fairly lengthy reply to both you and FB (WiFi vanished). It's midnight here, will reply tomorrow.

Meanwhile, can one of you specify a time (to within, say, five seconds) -- on that series of carefully edited stills and film sequences -- when we can clearly see that Dzokhar T. and / or Tamerlan T. definitely has no rucksack? Cos I'm sick of looking in vain. This isn't the first time I've asked, and it really shouldn't be a hard task to fulfil, since this concoction is so "smoking gun", or so you claim. ("Smoking gun" enough to fry a boy for.)

While I'm waiting, here's some more of that annoying context stuff (from today):

Innocent Ohio man sues Cleveland cops after 40yrs in jail
Published time: May 20, 2015 09:07

http://rt.com/usa/260293-jackson-sues-cleveland-police/


^^These conspiracy nuts, eh? They're incorrigible.

FBI entrapped suspects in almost all high-profile terrorism cases in US

Published time: July 21, 2014 19:12

A new report by Human Rights Watch accuses the FBI of using sting operations to entrap informants, creating terrorists out of law-abiding individuals and targeting American Muslims in the agency’s counterterrorism investigations.

The Justice Department and the FBI have targeted American Muslims in “abusive” counterterrorism sting operations based on religious and ethnic identity, according to the new report from HRW and Columbia University Law School’s Human Rights Institute. ...

http://rt.com/usa/174484-hrw-fbi-sting-entrapment/


*sigh* Fucking tinfoil-hatters...

Fake terror plots, paid informants: the tactics of FBI 'entrapment' questioned
Critics say bureau is running a sting operation across America, targeting vulnerable people by luring them into fake terror plots

Wednesday 16 November 2011 17.33 GMT

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/n ... rror-plots


Goddammit, Guardian, give the FBI a chance!
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." (Max Liebermann, Berlin, 1933)

26 March 2020: US Space Force NatSec Rocket Launch

https://mobile.twitter.com/OffGuardian0

https://mobile.twitter.com/RedKahina
User avatar
MacCruiskeen
 
Posts: 9876
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests