Postby cptmarginal » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:17 pm

Philosopher Stefan Molyneux

I just barfed a little
cptmarginal

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The Wikileaks Question

Postby Grizzly » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:01 pm

^^^ Hope you didn't swallow it...

Don't know much about the guy except I've listened to him once or twice wasn't that impressed. Other stuff though by fairbanks:

This video is the most important thing you can watch when it comes to WikiLeaks and Assange:
Not sure how to embed twitters of whatever...
Imageexxon mobil fuel stations
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This video is the most important thing you can watch when it comes to WikiLeaks and Assange: <a href="https://t.co/h8liwZsQws">pic.twitter.com/h8liwZsQws</a></p>&mdash; Cassandra Fairbanks (@CassandraRules) <a href="https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1117508782102405121?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 14, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Fairbanks has another that is on her twit, above that's interesting:
Currie Dobson

https://twitter.com/Ventuckyspaz/status/1121824596087324673
‏ @Ventuckyspaz
9h9 hours ago

This video was shared with me that @TulsiGabbard tweeted and then apparently quickly deleted. I'm going to guess democratic leadership threatened her. Trump isn't the threat, it's the democratic party. Tulsi makes this clear.
#Tulsi2020 #LeadWithLove
https://youtu.be/Hl2DrWx1KfE

IT PISSES ME OFF, THAT SHE DELETED THIS...
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby JackRiddler » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:08 am

cptmarginal » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:17 pm wrote:
Philosopher Stefan Molyneux

I just barfed a little

Indeed. But surely "philosopher" is just funny. Now if he can incidentally be for the right thing from over in his corner, there's no need to get in bed with him, just let him keep doing that.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby RocketMan » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:14 am

Coked Up Philosopher Raccoon inveighs on Assange...

-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby JackRiddler » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:24 am

Ah yes, I see. Zizek has kind of redefined philosopher, though I hope not enough to allow Molyneux under that umbrella. Though, I guess it's not really a redefinition. Messy wacko drugged up guy willing to say anything contrarian and perform stunt sophistry for the attention sounds like what philosophers have been going way back, I guess?
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby liminalOyster » Wed May 01, 2019 5:53 pm

I find this admirable and sad:

I apologise unreservedly to those who consider that I have disrespected them by the way I have pursued my case.

This is not what I wanted or intended.

I found myself struggling with terrifying circumstances for which neither I nor those from whom I sought advice could work out any remedy.

I did what I thought at the time was the best and perhaps the only thing that could be done - which I hoped might lead to a legal resolution being reached between Ecuador and Sweden that would protect me from the worst of my fears.

I regret the course that this took; the difficulties were instead compounded and impacted upon very many others.

Whilst the difficulties I now face may have become even greater, nevertheless it is right for me to say this now.

Assange's sentencing statement from https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48118908
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby The Consul » Wed May 01, 2019 7:19 pm

JackRiddler » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:24 am wrote:Ah yes, I see. Zizek has kind of redefined philosopher, though I hope not enough to allow Molyneux under that umbrella. Though, I guess it's not really a redefinition. Messy wacko drugged up guy willing to say anything contrarian and perform stunt sophistry for the attention sounds like what philosophers have been going way back, I guess?

Socrates was in no small measure a fictional character who might possibly have been a likeable guy. Or not. I mean, which philosopher would YOU want to have a beer with?
What comes to us is water run over legions of lips
Like being the aging barmen of the Frolic Room telling stories (all lies) of Bukowski.who was Zizekesque, or maybe the other way around somewhat redefining literary in a similar vein as Zizik philosopy (though arguably that's what the best stuff is, madmen redefining the constructs that would otherwise enslave their vision). Themes drive (would-be) geniuses to the brink. I mean, one guy writes a story about turning into a cockroach that "revolutionizes" fiction, another dude writes a whole book about staring at his hand. WTF? The bigger you become the more shit they make up about you. You know, like Marx's children crawling up his legs begging for food and dying in his lap of starvation as he wrote the Grundrisse.

Irony is everywhere now that everything is undeniably poisoned.
I feel like that comic who died in the middle of his routine.
to the sound of mistaken laughter
" Morals is the butter for those who have no bread."
— B. Traven
The Consul

Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby Grizzly » Wed May 01, 2019 7:34 pm

Irony is everywhere now that everything is undeniably poisoned.
I feel like that comic who died in the middle of his routine.
to the sound of mistaken laughter

Wurd!

Since it hasn't been posted:

WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Sentenced to 50 Weeks in Jail (wsj.com)
https://www.wsj.com/articles/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-sentenced-in-u-k-court-to-50-weeks-in-jail-11556707610

---

just for shit's and grin's...

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby stickdog99 » Wed May 01, 2019 10:55 pm

The Consul » 01 May 2019 23:19 wrote:
JackRiddler » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:24 am wrote:Ah yes, I see. Zizek has kind of redefined philosopher, though I hope not enough to allow Molyneux under that umbrella. Though, I guess it's not really a redefinition. Messy wacko drugged up guy willing to say anything contrarian and perform stunt sophistry for the attention sounds like what philosophers have been going way back, I guess?

Socrates was in no small measure a fictional character who might possibly have been a likeable guy. Or not. I mean, which philosopher would YOU want to have a beer with?

stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Wed May 01, 2019 11:27 pm

liminalOyster » 01 May 2019 21:53 wrote:I find this admirable and sad:

I apologise unreservedly to those who consider that I have disrespected them by the way I have pursued my case.

I found myself struggling with terrifying circumstances for which neither I nor those from whom I sought advice could work out any remedy.

I did what I thought at the time was the best and perhaps the only thing that could be done - which I hoped might lead to a legal resolution being reached between Ecuador and Sweden that would protect me from the worst of my fears.

I regret the course that this took; the difficulties were instead compounded and impacted upon very many others.

Whilst the difficulties I now face may have become even greater, nevertheless it is right for me to say this now.

50 weeks in jail for skipping bail? Without any credit for time already effectively served?
stickdog99

Postby RocketMan » Thu May 02, 2019 3:41 am

stickdog99 » Thu May 02, 2019 6:27 am wrote:
liminalOyster » 01 May 2019 21:53 wrote:I find this admirable and sad:

50 weeks in jail for skipping bail? Without any credit for time already effectively served?

They don't bother to even pretend. The fix is in. Next up, they're going to railroad the extradition. I sure hope the legal team is in tip top shape.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby Grizzly » Sat May 04, 2019 3:06 am

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/julian-assange-s-father-says-wikileaks-founder-a-victim-of-vindictive-revenge
Julian Assange’s father says WikiLeaks founder a victim of 'vindictive revenge'

Ya think!?

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Sat May 04, 2019 4:43 am

This was taken of Linus moments before he was arrested for espionage

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby alloneword » Sun May 05, 2019 2:28 pm

Interesting MSNBC poll asking the question: "Should Julian Assange be prosecuted for his involvement in WikiLeaks?"

msnbc-poll.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alloneword

Postby Grizzly » Mon May 06, 2019 12:22 am

This needs more eyeballs ...
Why The Intercept Really Closed the Snowden Archive - A Tale in Five Leaked Documents
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/bl5uwk/why_the_intercept_really_closed_the_snowden/

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion