Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:42 pm

I did ask the question right at the top how Murdoch got Maxwell pic instead of any other publication

seems she wanted to be seen

the regular customer that took the pic rushed right over to Murdoch?

mention of the "regular" customer who took the picture is no longer in the article

all of this has been removed

A source told The Post that a daily regular took the photo.

“He’s at In-N-Out every single day,” the source said. “He went up to her and asked, ‘Are you who I think you are?’ She replied, ‘Yes, I am.'”

“She was perfectly friendly, very lovely.”

Maxwell has been underground for months — and has not been pictured in public since 2016.

Asked how the photographer knew who Maxwell was, the source said: “If you’ve had the TV on, you know who she is, how could you miss her?”

The Post found the socialite
:roll:

here's the other pic from the article

two drinks on the table ...not alone?
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Spook » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:18 pm

Completely NOT alone.

Along with the two cups, there are two phones in the first picture at opposite ends of the table (which seems to have been taken later when she had "composed" herself a little better).
In the first image you can just see her black phone popping out from under her book. The other white phone is clearly visible.
The people behind her are a fair way through their burgers.

In the second photo, her black phone is more apparent and the people dining behind her are just starting to chow into their meals.

Next question...just out of interest.
In the first picture where there are two phones visible, who owns the third phone that is taking the serendipitous happy snap?
Spook

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:32 pm

who owns the third phone that is taking the serendipitous happy snap?

the mysterious pet pooch :)

or the mysterious regular (now onlooker) who now does not appear in the edited story

maybe the "regular" (now onlooker) was actually her dinner partner

(and folks wonder why I always post full article)

so much time between photos that the two guys are gone and then one guy is in the middle of eating...gotta be at least a 20 minutes gap

enough time to get the scene set for the glam shot

so does she need her glasses for reading?

where was she hiding that book in the first photo?

what was the purpose of posting the first photo?......oh she had to have a surprised just stumbled upon pic from some random regular (now onlooker)

I really wanted a pic of her "scarfing down a burger, fries and shake al fresco"
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby 82_28 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:56 pm

Totally, Spook. It's as if she just posed there and shuffled shit around as she "allowed" pictures being taken of her. Nobody spends the whole afternoon at a fast food joint unless you have to work there.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:25 pm

If ever Republicans and Democrats, Christians and atheists, gun haters and gun lovers could potentially agree that a bunch of heads need to be put on stakes, it is these heads.

That none of my neighbors appear to be sharpening their pitchforks at present is very disheartening. Exactly what level of unbridled criminality must they reach before we awaken our outrage and direct it squarely at our most heinously depraved oligarchs?
stickdog99

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:28 pm

She was there for a reason...she wanted to be seen with that book... out of all the books in all the world, why chose that one is she claiming Epstein was a CIA agent? Is she claiming the CIA killed Epstein? message to the Feds not to mess with her?

In & Out
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:55 pm

Stanley Cohen. Am I endorsing the conclusion of suicide by this man who once represented me against a 1980s protest charge? No, neither endorsing nor rejecting. Stanley is extremely knowledgeable and always interesting. Everything he has to say about SDNY and proffers and plea deals is from rich experience, and the part at the end is especially interesting.

He may be right that Epstein was useless as a trial witness to the government, if this was solely about his value in providing evidence toward convictions via his witness testimony. But 1. he is presumably able to point to all kinds of independently corrobarative evidence and 2. if Epstein sang so that it becomes public the reputations and viability as politicians/partners and desirability as associates of those targeted would be burned forever even if they could not be convicted.

It has to be taken seriously that the top option for those wanting to suicide Epstein wol be to persuade him to do it himself. There's no way there wasn't some form of leverage to use against him, or against his brother/estate.

More important is what Cohen says: all that evidence is still in storage and still good.

As opposed to the echo chamber of armchair internet legal theorists with seemingly no real expertise and experience in law, here's a real lawyer Stanley L. Cohen with experience both in defending controversial high profile clients and being targeted by the U.S. government.

The below put together from his recent tweets on the matter which can be found at his twitter account:

-- Reality check: Epstein was never going to do a "queen for a day" (proffer) session with the SDNY. Everything to lose and nothing to gain. Whatever he told them could not be backed away from at trial should no deal unfold. He could have been charged with new counts of lying to federal officers or, if under oath, perjury and whatever he told them could be used against him at multiple civil proceedings by the feds and private litigants. Moreover in the SDNY as part of a 5-K (cooperation agreement) you must admit to every crime you have ever done and forced to plead to other as yet uncharged crimes. The bottom line even with such an agreement the sentencing judge learning of all he had done would still have buried him.

In addition he was useless as a trial witness 4 the government; any seasoned defense attorney would have destroyed him as the government would have been required 2 provide a full breakdown & verbatim narrative of every crime he had admitted to during proffers to counsel. In short his value as a source of information & thus the need 2 silence him is little more than a B movie script.

[His death] I think it was the marriage of indifference, incompetence and negligence
The essence of suppression is standing, and its largely individual. Only those with recognized legitimate expectations of privacy have standing to challenge government seizure and or use of documents, videos, records maintained by a target. With death it evaporates.

Legal quiz for the day: 1) Who has standing to challenge in a criminal prosecution the recovery of email, videos, photos etc. seized from Epstein's island yesterday? 2) Can evidence of such communications, videos etc. recovered be used against others?

1) No one. 2)Yes. --

https://twitter.com/StanleyCohenLaw

Interesting FB personality Jeff Wells, regarding Ghislaine Maxwell In-and-Out photo shoot:

"Maxwell was reading a book called 'The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives' and seemed resigned to having her picture snapped, the source said."

"Resigned"? She wanted to be photographed reading that book.

Jeff's comment has my full endorsement, and is kind of obvious.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taDNv2EcR_U

Charges and civil suits against Jeffrey Epstein are continuing following the death of the serial sex abuser, who was found dead in his jail cell on Saturday. Epstein had been arrested in July for allegedly running a sex trafficking operation by luring underage girls as young as 14 years old to his mansion in Manhattan. While the federal criminal charges against Epstein will likely end, prosecutors can still pursue suits against any of his accomplices, including his friend Ghislaine Maxwell. On Wednesday, one of Epstein’s alleged victims, Jennifer Araoz, sued Epstein’s estate, Maxwell and three other unnamed women who worked for Epstein. Araoz accuses Epstein of raping her when she was 15 years old and repeatedly sexually assaulting her. From Los Angeles, we speak with civil rights attorney Lisa Bloom, who is representing two other alleged victims of Jeffrey Epstein.

Transcript
This is a rush transcript. Copy may not be in its final form.
AMY GOODMAN: This is Democracy Now!, democracynow.org, The War and Peace Report. I’m Amy Goodman, with Nermeen Shaikh.

NERMEEN SHAIKH: We turn now to the growing legal battle being waged following the death of Jeffrey Epstein, who was found dead in his jail cell on Saturday. Epstein had been arrested in July for allegedly running a sex trafficking operation by luring underage girls as young as 14 years old to his mansion in Manhattan. While the federal criminal prosecution of Epstein will likely end, prosecutors can still pursue charges against any of his accomplices, including his friend Ghislaine Maxwell. Civil suits will also continue against Epstein’s multimillion-dollar estate.

AMY GOODMAN: On Wednesday, one of Epstein’s alleged victims, Jennifer Araoz, sued Epstein’s estate, Maxwell and three other unnamed women who worked for Epstein. Araoz accuses Epstein of raping her when she was 15 years old, and repeatedly sexually assaulting her. Araoz filed the suit under a new law in New York called the Child Victims Act, which took effect Wednesday. The new law gives all past victims of child sex abuse a year to sue their abusers, irrespective of how much time has elapsed since the crime occurred.

We’re going to talk about that law in our next segment, but right now we go to Los Angeles, where we’re joined by attorney Lisa Bloom, representing two other alleged victims of Jeffrey Epstein. Lisa Bloom is joining us on the phone.

Welcome back to Democracy Now!, Lisa.

LISA BLOOM: Good morning.

AMY GOODMAN: So, you tweeted, “Predator Jeffrey Epstein killed himself. On behalf of the victims I represent, we would have preferred he lived to face justice. Our civil cases can still proceed against his estate. Victims deserve to be made whole for the lifelong damage he caused. We’re just getting started,” you tweeted. So, explain how this all works and who you represent, Lisa.

LISA BLOOM: I represent two victims of Jeffrey Epstein. One was 18, one was 20, at the time, 2004, when they were recruited by a young female recruiter to go to his home to give him massages in exchange for a couple hundred dollars. They were promised they would keep their clothes on, there would be nothing improper, and that there would be future economic opportunities, as well. They were young waitresses and models at the time. And so they did it. And on separate occasions, they went to his home, where they were sexually assaulted by him. This dramatically changed their lives, caused them to have failed relationships, derailed careers. They gave up modeling. The trauma of child sex abuse is well known to anyone who’s experienced it, and it continues to this day.

They were in a lot of fear during Jeffrey Epstein’s life. They were afraid to come forward because of him and his powerful friends. But they did, and they reached out to me a couple of months ago. And we decided that the proper thing to do was to cooperate with the criminal authorities first to get him, hopefully, imprisoned for a long period of time.

Once he apparently killed himself, we decided that it was time for the next step, which is civil cases to be filed against his estate so we could seek compensation for them. And I can tell you right now, this is — you’re the first news outlet I am disclosing this on — that we are filing those civil cases today in federal court in New York under the sex trafficking law, which provides remedies on the civil side of things, for money damages, to victims of sex trafficking. And sex trafficking is simply anybody who’s lured or tricked into any kind of sexual act in exchange for money or promise of money. And so I think it very clearly applies to our case.

NERMEEN SHAIKH: And, Lisa Bloom, can you say, do you know, who is in charge of his estate now? And also talk about the way these two clients of yours responded to news of his death.

LISA BLOOM: I don’t know who’s in charge of his estate. We’re filing the case. When that gets revealed, we will serve that person or persons.

You know, when he killed himself, we were all in shock. And my two victims had very different responses. One said, “I’m so angry at the jail officials who allowed this to happen. It took me so many years to find the courage and strength to come forward, and I did. And now I’m going to be deprived of seeing him face justice.” She was hopping mad. The other one said, “You know what? I kind of feel a sense of relief. He’s gone. He’s not going to hurt anyone else ever again, and I don’t have to fear retaliation from him.” You know, even in jail, my client was very afraid of him, what he might do, who he could reach out to, through his attorney or his friends, and come after her. So, at least that fear is lifted.

But I want all victims to know: Now is the time to come forward against Jeffrey Epstein, to reach out and get compensation for what he did. It’s not the kind of justice of seeing him, you know, really get incarcerated and become accountable in that sense. But there’s a lot of money in his estate. And I am a civil attorney. I’m in the middle of a big sexual harassment trial right now in Los Angeles, calling you from my hotel room on that one. I believe in getting compensation for victims. It can make a big difference to be able to afford therapy and your medical bills and career training and pay off your student loans and get out of debt. It can make a big difference. And so I really do urge people to come forward.

AMY GOODMAN: So, Jeffrey Epstein claimed a net worth of more than half a billion dollars when asking to be released on bail, but the lawyers for his accusers say that they suspect his net worth to be much higher. And they’re looking to offshore bank accounts and Epstein’s closest allies, including his brother Mark Epstein, for additional assets. Yesterday, The Wall Street Journal reported that the brothers are connected financially through investments in a 200-unit condo building on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. Can you talk about this and how you’re going to find these hidden assets?

LISA BLOOM: Well, I appreciate that there have been a lot of media attention to all of his assets. And in a high-profile case, that’s very helpful. The Wall Street Journal and other financial reporters have really been digging in. Typically, an estate the size of Jeffrey Epstein’s has a lot of legal machinations to try to hide assets, to keep them private, to keep them in trusts, for example, rather than going through probate.

But there is going to be a person or persons who will be the administrator or the executor of his estate, who will be legally charged with marshaling his assets, gathering them all together, being transparent, at least before a judge and attorneys like me who are making civil claims. And so, you know, we may not ever know the full vast extent of it, but I think we will get to know a good chunk of it. And if anybody tries to hide assets or hide information from the court, they’re going to be in a heap of trouble. So, I am somewhat optimistic that we will be able to get full and fair compensation for the victims that I represent.

NERMEEN SHAIKH: And, Lisa Bloom, you mentioned one of your clients was fearful, even while Jeffrey Epstein was jailed. Have other people now, following his death, other victims, contacted you?

LISA BLOOM: Yes, we heard from about five additional victims in the last few days, and we’re in the process of reviewing and vetting their claims. We have an extensive process, because I do a lot of high-profile cases against a lot of predators. And so, we do background checks, and we talk to people repeatedly. We talk to their friends and family, and we check out everything we can. We especially want to talk to witnesses who they may have told contemporaneously 15 years ago. People often tell their mother or their best friend or their therapist. And we like to get all of the corroboration and information in place before we go forward.

As you point out, New York has a new law for victims who were under 18 at the time that they were sexually abused, that they can bring a lawsuit at any age up to age 55. That just went into effect yesterday. But even if they were over 18 at the time, the sex trafficking law has a 10-year statute of limitations. And there are tolling laws, which mean that you can even extend that period, which is what we’re arguing in our case, because the psychological damage was so significant, they were not in a position to bring claims until now. So, there are a lot of ways around those time deadlines. It’s something I’ve really devoted my life to, because if there are any in every case, it’s every predator’s best friend if they can just, you know, run down the clock and run out the statute of limitations. Most people believe that’s wrong, and courts are finding exceptions. So, it’s going to be a very interesting case, the case that we’re filing today.

AMY GOODMAN: Lisa Bloom, I wanted to ask you about a case a few years ago, in 2016. This was a case that you were involved with. It was a 13-year-old girl, I think, at the time of the assault — older, of course, in 2016 — who alleged that Donald Trump raped her when she was 13. And she met him at a Jeffrey Epstein party. Now, this case sort of came up and then was pulled out of the legal system. And I think it was back in November 4th, 2016, that you tweeted, “Jane Doe instructed us to dismiss her lawsuit against Trump and Epstein today. Tough week for her. We wish her well.” Can you explain what happened in that case? And is that case being brought forward again? Is this a real case?

LISA BLOOM: So, I know that case is very disturbing and perplexing to people. And it is to me, as well. I worked with her for months that summer, going through that same background process that I just described to you. I met with her many times. My staff met with her and talked to her witnesses, etc. And as the election was approaching, we thought it was very — she had already filed a lawsuit via another attorney on the East Coast. But we thought, as the election was approaching, it was important for her to speak out, because she had allegations against then-candidate Donald Trump. She was hesitant. And, you know, it was a yes, it was a no. And finally, one day, she said she was going to do it.

She submitted to an interview with CNN, but they never ran it. That was very upsetting to her. And so we decided to have a press conference. Unfortunately, we got a lot of death threats. My law firm website was hacked. My emails were hacked. My staff came in and told us about that, and she got very upset, understandably, and would not go forward with the press conference. She wanted us to drop the case. The attorney who was handling that was instructed to drop the case. I told her to sleep on it, you know, really think about this, which she did. And she stuck to that position. She wanted to drop the case, and she did not want ever to discuss it again. She did not want to do any media interviews. She just wanted to be done.

And that was, as you say, 2016, so coming up on three years ago. I haven’t spoken to her since. She has changed all of her address and contact information, so I don’t have that anymore. And, you know, this kind of thing is very disturbing, but it does happen. I’ve spent 30 years working with sexual assault victims. It’s very common. This was just a high-profile case. But people just want to be done. They want to go away. Her case was not tested in court, so I really can’t comment on it any further, other than I definitely believed her. She passed our background check process. But she doesn’t want to be involved in anything going on.

AMY GOODMAN: And again, she was alleging that it was Donald Trump who raped her when she was 13. She met him at a Jeffrey Epstein party. And what has since come out in Epstein’s case is that he would hire people to intimidate women who had come forward.

LISA BLOOM: That’s right. That’s right.

NERMEEN SHAIKH: And so, Lisa, can you talk about what cases can be launched against his co-conspirators?

LISA BLOOM: Well, yes. So, in our case, we are also today naming a female recruiter who came to my client’s place of work, a coffee shop, and recruited them. We’re not naming her. And that’s because we think that she may have been a victim, as well. So, it’s a very tough position. We are putting her in the lawsuit. We intend to serve her with the complaint. But we are inviting her to participate in a restorative justice proceeding with my clients, where she can be transparent and open, where we can get information against her, not only for my victims, but for other victims that, surely, she recruited, as well. So, we want some measure of justice against her, but our primary focus is againt the estate of Jeffrey Epstein. The recruiters can be held responsible under both the sex trafficking law and the child sexual abuse law in New York that you referenced earlier. And I think they should be held responsible.

AMY GOODMAN: And apparently, they have found Ghislaine — if that’s how you pronounce her name, spelled gizlane, but Ghislaine Maxwell, the daughter of Robert Maxwell, the former owner of the New York Daily News, who died mysteriously at sea in the early ’90s. They found her at — what? — Manchester-by-the-Sea in Massachusetts?

LISA BLOOM: Oh, well, that’s news to me. So, the recruiter in our case is not Ghislaine Maxwell. It’s a different young woman. Apparently, he had many of them. But Ms. Maxwell has certainly been named by a lot of other victims as being held responsible. And, you know, what can I say? I think she needs to be brought to justice. She needs to be held accountable for her role in this. You know, surely, she knew what was going on. She’s alleged to have been really an integral part of bringing victims to Jeffrey Epstein to be sexually assaulted.

NERMEEN SHAIKH: And, Lisa Bloom, you’ve been calling for — you’ve suggested that perhaps out of the $500 million that Epstein is allegedly worth, if not much more, that a victims’ compensation fund should be set up. Can you talk about that?

LISA BLOOM: Yes. So, I don’t know who his beneficiaries are. Probably his friends and family. I’m going to assume that they’re better human beings than Jeffrey Epstein was, which is a pretty low bar, and that they may want to voluntarily do something for the victims. So, I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt to do the right thing in the first instance and to set up a victim compensation fund of, let’s say, $500 million, where victims can come forward, with their attorneys, like me, and present the evidence that we have put together to show that they’re credible and they’re real claims, they are who they say they are, and they were in the place and time that they say, and let them get compensated out of a fund. We don’t need to have years of litigation over this and to put the victims through that trauma.

The estate has the opportunity in Jeffrey Epstein’s death to do the right thing by his victims, something that he never did in his life. And I would assume that everybody associated with him is mortified and embarrassed what he did and that they know him. So here’s a chance to do right by the victims.

AMY GOODMAN: Lisa Bloom, we want to thank you for being with us, civil rights attorney at The Bloom Firm, represents two of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged victims.
https://www.democracynow.org/2019/8/15/ ... ivil_cases
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby liminalOyster » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:44 am

Anyone read the book? Is it obscure? Interesting "review" from the CIA itself suggests it's both a celebration of individual agents and a strong institutional critique. Is it a wink nod to not hate the player (Epstein), hate the game? Or a veiled threat to out the dirty business of the rich/powerful? Or a message to other victims that she's still of influence?
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:49 am

liminalOyster » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:44 pm wrote:Anyone read the book? Is it obscure? Interesting "review" from the CIA itself suggests it's both a celebration of individual agents and a strong institutional critique. Is it a wink nod to not hate the player (Epstein), hate the game? Or a veiled threat to out the dirty business of the rich/powerful? Or a message to other victims that she's still of influence?

Was she reading that book? Nothing in this thread so far indicates she was.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby liminalOyster » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:59 am

Looks like the book changed subtitles on reprint? https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/357 ... k_of_Honor
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:35 am

So good to hear Jeff Wells is still on social media. What was the last RI entry, 2012? Even if he's done with the blog, I'd love for one last final entry. Or maybe his blog, this forum and his book archiving the blog was itself a statement, and real life is now the embodiment of "RI".

It is weird how basically the most wanted woman in the world, who hobnobs around the world with the most powerful and richest people in the world(and happens to co-head a global pedo sex ring for the elite) is just chilling at a super busy and popular burger joint in Los Angeles reading a book about CIA operatives. Can only imagine who in Hollywood she's staying with. You'd think this and the autopsy findings of Epstein would be headline news everywhere, but it seems to be buried in the news cycle. It's almost as if the media wants to cover this, but they know what a massive pandora hellgate this opens if they go Lewinsky/OJ coverage on it. They use more palatable words like "underage women" or "rumored madam". They're so afraid of sounding like Alex Jones, David Icke or a Qanon "Pizzagate" post they don't want to report what this news is actually about. An elite pedo ring ran by people with the most innermost ties into wall street, royalty, presidents, prime ministers and possibly intelligence

I agree it is weird Maxwell is just postin' up in such a popular spot in a popular city. It'd be like if bin Laden was just eating a corndog at Disneyland in 2006, reading a book about false flag operations. All the media is focusing on "Manchester by the Sea" or London where they're trying to find her, meanwhile she's just in Hollywood?
On the other hand, I eat at Inn and Out here in California a lot and it's pretty addictive. I imagine eating fancy schmancy every day can get boring.

Oh! To Spook, holy shit that link you posted from 2002! About Maxwell and Prince Andrew. This would have been around the time of the Virginia Roberts photo with Maxwell and Andrew as well as the Naomi Campbell party.
From thhe article you posted:
https://observer.com/2002/11/vikram-cha ... an-cowboy/

I asked what his social life had been like recently, and he mentioned a dinner party at the Manhattan townhouse of Lady Ghislaine Maxwell, the daughter of the late British media baron Robert Maxwell. The guest of honor, said Mr. Chatwal, was Prince Andrew, who told a “quite humorous” joke involving Pepto-Bismol and his brother Prince Charles’ girlfriend, Camilla Parker Bowles. Then Ms. Maxwell told a story about how she flew a Blackhawk helicopter in Colombia and fired a rocket into a supposed terrorist camp.

“Ghislaine is just the most rocking babe I’ve ever met,” said Mr. Chatwal. “She blew up a tank . That is amazing . After that, my perception of her completely changed. I said, ‘You have to be the coolest person alive.'”

Mr. Chatwal said he had recently split up with his girlfriend, a Victoria’s Secret model from the Caribbean named Teresa Lourenco.

Holy fuck. A mainstream article/interview not just talking about Maxwell and Prince Andrew, not just talking about her associate with a Victoria's secret model(Epstein abusing Victoria Secret model's as well as being the main guy in charge of Victoria Secret founder Wexner's fortunes and part of Victoria Secret has been in the news lately) BUT Ghislaine's elite rich pal claims she was allowed to blow up people for the lulz? A reporter today on MSNBC told how Maxwell piloted a helicopter with him in it to Epstein's Little St James island in 2003 to interview him for 2 days, so it checks out she's a helicopter pilot. But she's just firing rockets and killing people in a foreign country?
Now she's found eating cheeseburgers reading about CIA operative deaths?

also whoever posted about it, that news about Epstein being a guest of Castro in the early 2000's, from the mouth of the former Columbia president is another wtf item https://cbs12.com/news/local/fidel-cast ... ident-says
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:08 am

Just realized there's another big reason I now consider it less of a possibility Epstein committed suicide: Not only was he allowed to hog the attorney/client room 8-12 hours a day at the SHU wing of the MCC, he was starting to get the kind of insane privilege he had in 2008 Florida. Epstein had that whole jail in the palm of his hand, allowed to leave whenever we wanted, he allegedly walked around the jail in 2008 nude, had control of the police and guards. They even brought him more young victims to his "office".
Now we see this new report:

Jeffrey Epstein Spent Time Alone With Young Woman In Prison's Attorney Room
https://www.forbes.com/sites/richardbeh ... n-visitor/

The day after he was taken off suicide watch, disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein spent at least two hours locked up alone with a young woman, in a private room reserved for inmates and their attorneys, according to an attorney who was visiting the prison that day.

"The optics were startling. Because she was young. And pretty,” said the visiting attorney, who asked that his name not be used because he didn’t want to create friction with the prison administration. He speculated the woman could be a lawyer—NBC News has reported that Epstein paid members of his team to sit with him in a room for eight hours a day for attorney-client meetings, allowing him to avoid his cell.

There was a lot of talk of the possibility of Bush and then the Obama administration of someday bringing Osama bin Laden to trial in New York, and what sort of security would be needed to have him held in the MCC in downtown NYC. And of course, 3 cell door down from Epstein til recently was El Chapo, widely responsible for helping to set off the 2006-2012 civil war in Mexico that killed tens of thousands of people. The MCC has housed the very heads of global terror groups, high level mafia and narco cartels. Yet everyone was monitored and kept safe. Only ONE suicide in the 40 year history of the MCC, by a mafia guy in the early 1980s. So once again, we have a global pedo abuse ring allegedly catering to the most powerful people in the universe, the mastermind Jeffrey Epstein is in the most special of the units in the MCC. And yet every single protocol to protect him is broken down like out of a cartoon.

And that's not even getting into his deep ties with the leader of Saudi Arabia, MBS, known for his ruthless wetworks assassination team

If a mafia boss or capo was killed in this way in the MCC, with falsified documents/guards not at post/coverups, noone would question if it was a hit. We know Putin's Russia, Bibis Israel, North Korea or MBS Saudi Arabia doesnt even hide how their teams can carry how assassinations anywhere in the world. Yet in America, we're still having this notion that it's a kooky 4chan qAnon conspiracy theory to think this Epstein case could possibly be a hit

*EDIT* Also I don't get why Trump's 24/7 cheerleaders Rudolf Ghouliani or Alex Jones seem so enthusiastically to be championing the theory Epstein was killed, yet acting like Trump is some innocent saint when all the evidence points to Trump being just as deep with Epstein as the Clintons. In fact, according to recent reporting by Newsweek's Seth Abramson, it sounds like there's an awful lot more ties between Trump and Epstein(including not too long ago) that a lot of people would rather not be known. It's just pretty sad to see so many MAGA Trump minions or pro DNC Clinton wonks trying to blame the other side. I much rather trust those who see Trump, Clinton and all the elite as corrupt and party to this sort of evil.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:20 am

Teterboro Airport, built on a Jersey swamp, was travel hub of Jeffrey Epstein's sex traffic ring
https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/ ... 011917001/

Jeffrey Epstein’s globe-trotting life of luxury and alleged sex trafficking traveled through an unlikely hub: Teterboro Airport. From his mansion in Manhattan to his ranch in New Mexico and his island in the Caribbean, Epstein allegedly used his fleet of private jets to deliver dozens of sex slaves — some as young as 14 — to celebrities, royals and famous politicians, according to statements made in criminal and civil court filings since 2008, some of which were first released to the public last week.

The heart of Epstein’s global transportation network was a corporate airport carved from a New Jersey swamp. His planes, which ranged from a Cessna to a Gulf Stream jet to a Boeing 727, recorded at least 730 flights to and from Teterboro between 1995 and 2013, according to flight logs contained in documents unsealed last week by a federal court in a lawsuit brought by one of Epstein's alleged victims against one of his close associates.

This represents roughly a third of all flights, more than any other airport recorded in the logs.

Epstein was arrested on July 6 at Teterboro Airport after flying from Paris. He was charged with two counts of sex trafficking. In the indictment, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York,said Epstein and his employees operated a sex trafficking network that transported dozens of girls between his homes in Palm Beach, Fla. and Manhattan.

Epstein will never see trial.

He was found dead in his jail cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City on Aug. 11. Two days later, U.S. Attorney General William Barr pledged to continue the investigation into Epstein’s trafficking network and possible co-conspirators.

“Let me assure you that this case will continue on against anyone who was complicit with Epstein,” Barr said at a press conference.
If that investigation moves forward, flight logs from Epstein’s planes may prove to be an essential piece of evidence. The logs are voluminous, spanning thousands of flights between 1995 and 2013.

The logs were kept by David Rodgers, just one of at least six pilots employed by Epstein at various times, court documents show.
The other pilots included Lawrence Visoski, Bill Hammond, Pete Rathgeb, Gary Roxburgh and Bill Murphy, according to a statement of facts filed by Virginia Roberts Giuffre in her 2015 lawsuit against Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell. In that suit, Giuffre alleges Epstein lent her out as a minor for sex with his friends.

Logs from the other pilots have not surfaced in court records. Rodgers and Visoski were subpoenaed by federal prosecutors in Manhattan shortly after Epstein's arrest in July, The New York Times reported, and both pilots have cooperated with the investigation.

Attempts to reach Rodgers for comment were unsuccessful.

Epstein and his associates also allegedly booked some of his sex trafficking victims on commercial flights, according to statements in court documents.

The logs, all 106 pages of which are written in Rodgers’ blocky handwriting, mirror the ups and downs of Epstein’s professional and personal life. According to statements made in state and federal court documents, they also show the names and initials of Epstein’s victims, and of the people he allegedly employed to help operate his sex trafficking network.

The logs record 322 flights between Teterboro and Palm Beach, Fla., the site of Epstein’s waterfront mansion. This is where Epstein recruited dozens of girls to provide him and his associates with massages and sex, according to claims made in documents from a local police investigation that were recently unsealed in federal court.

ICE COOPERATION: Ballot question in Sussex will ask voters whether county should cooperate with ICE

INTENSE STORMS PREDICTED: The 2019 hurricane season forecast just got worse

Rodgers flew Epstein’s planes another 112 times between Teterboro and the U.S. Virgin Islands, where Epstein owned a 78-acre island with a mansion and two swimming pools, the flight logs show. It was there on a beach in 2001 that Johanna Sjoberg and Virginia Roberts performed massages and sex with Epstein, according to a court deposition by Sjoberg, who was 21 at the time.

Roberts was 17. She flew to and from Teterboro on Epstein’s jet eight times starting when she was 16, according to the logs. In the Caribbean, workers at the airport in St. Thomas were disgusted to see Epstein, by then a man in his late 40s, flying with so many underage girls, according to interviews published by Vanity Fair magazine.
Teterboro Airport

Teterboro Airport sits in the floodplain of the Hackensack River, 12 miles west of Manhattan. It is a popular destination for corporate jets, which often ferry wealthy business executives and celebrities to and from New York City.

It operates as a reliever airport, removing smaller and slower aircraft from the congested flight paths of the region's three large commercial airports — LaGuardia, JFK and Newark Liberty. Most flights at Teterboro are coordinated by five fixed-base operators, private companies that operate as one-stop shops for wealthy plane owners. These operators handle everything from aircraft maintenance and fueling to baggage handling and hotel reservations for passengers.

All workers at Teterboro Airport receive training to report suspicious activity to law enforcement, said Cheryl Ann Albiez, a spokesperson for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which owns the airport. Members of the Port Authority Police Department patrol the airport, Albiez said, and are instructed to report matters, including sex trafficking, to the FBI.

“Teterboro is really an airport for the rich and famous,” said Taina Bien-Aimé, executive director of the New York-based Coalition Against Trafficking in Women. “The customers there are very privileged, and can pull strings that can lead to confidentiality.”

The flight logs unsealed by a federal court judge last Friday list 82 trips to and from Teterboro by Sarah Kellen and 48 trips by Nadia Marcinkova. According to a 2008 plea agreement in an earlier sex trafficking case in Florida — which reduced Epstein’s punishment from a potential life sentence to 13 months in jail — Kellen and Marcinkova were identified as “potential co-conspirators.”

Epstein's planes ferried underage girls from Teterboro to his various homes, according to allegations in court documents. Epstein’s planes also flew direct from Teterboro to Paris, London, Ireland and Aspen, according to the flight logs. Prominent people listed in the logs as flying through Teterboro on Epstein’s planes included Bill Gates and Alberto Pinto, a famous interior designer.

One of Jeffrey Epstein's personal pilots made 730 flights to or from Teterboro Airport between November 1995 and August 2013. These are the most common destinations or departure points for those flights. Others included airports in in California, England, Ireland and France.Another person who appears in the logs is Alan Dershowitz, a famous lawyer who helped lead Epstein’s legal defense team against sex trafficking charges in 2007. Dershowitz was listed as flying through Teterboro on Epstein’s planes seven times, according to the logs. The trips included one flight on Feb. 5, 2004, in which the logs indicate Dershowitz flew from Teterboro to Palm Beach accompanied by Epstein and Kellen.

Virginia Giuffre has claimed in various legal actions, including one as recent as April 2019, that Epstein forced her to have underage sex with several of his associates, including Dershowitz.

Rodgers' flight logs do not indicate that Dershowitz and Giuffre were ever on the same flight.

Dershowitz has aggressively denied Giuffre's allegations, calling her a liar. Giuffre responded by suing Dershowitz for defamation.

In that complaint, Giuffre claims she was "regularly abused by Epstein and was lent out by Epstein to others for sexual purposes."

"Dershowitz was also a participant in sex trafficking, including as one of the men to whom Epstein lent out Plaintiff for sex,” according to the complaint filed with the U.S. District Court in the Southern District of New York.

Oral arguments in the defamation case are scheduled for next month. Dershowitz has filed a motion to dismiss.
Lolita Express

Another person who appears hundreds of times in the flight logs is Ghislaine Maxwell, a close friend of Epstein.

In depositions related to Giuffre’s civil lawsuit against Maxwell, which were recently unsealed by a federal court judge in Manhattan, several women alleged that Maxwell served as a recruiter and manager of Epstein’s network of underage girls. Maxwell has vigorously denied the allegations, and she has never been charged with a crime.

Giuffre's case against Maxwell settled in 2017.

According to the flight logs, Maxwell flew hundreds of times on Epstein’s Boeing 727, a former commercial airliner coined the Lolita Express by news tabloids, a nickname based on Vladimir Nobokov’s novel about a middle-aged professor who repeatedly rapes a 12 year-old-girl.

The plane is registered with the FAA using a tail number that ends in Epstein’s initials, JE. Other planes that appear in Rodgers’ logs include a twin-engine Cessna with a tail number ending in Maxwell’s initials, GM. Both planes spent days on the tarmac at Teterboro when not in flight, according to the logs.

The logs also appear to document changes in Epstein’s business and social standing.

Beginning in 1995 and continuing for several years, Epstein flew regularly to Columbus, Ohio, home to billionaire executive Leslie Wexner. Wexner founded L Brands, a company that owns retail chains including Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body Works.

Over time the two men grew so close that Wexner gave Epstein power of attorney over his personal finances, with broad authority to invest and borrow money on Wexner’s behalf. Those details were included in an Aug. 8 letter from Wexner to members of the Wexner Foundation, a charity he controls. The letter, which attempts to explain Wexner's relationship with Epstein, was also sent to news organizations.

According to the letter, Wexner cut ties with Epstein in 2007, as Epstein prepared to defend himself against charges of trafficking young girls in Florida.

Around that time, Epstein’s flights to Columbus ceased, according to the flight logs.

How the logs were being recorded also changed.

For years, Rodgers filled his logs with the names and initials of people boarding Epstein’s planes. When he didn’t know his passengers’ names, Rodgers accounted for them by writing notations such as “3 females” or “2 nannies,” according to an interview with Rodgers by Palm Beach police contained in recently unsealed court documents.

But in February 2007, as state and federal investigators ramped up their investigations into Epstein’s alleged trafficking ring, the names and initials of many of the passengers were no longer recorded in the logs.
8bitagent

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:46 am

thank you 8bitagent

someone needs to do a 9/11 History Commons on this...

Epstein claimed to be advising MBS.

this thread is 9 years old

we've been watching these towers come down for 9 years ....that's some controlled demolition

who ordered Epstein's cell mate moved to a different facility the day before the "suicide"?

was Barr really at the jail a week before?

Maxwell taunting the CIA and the world from a fast food In & Out

come on now the guy who is in charge of all this is (IranCoverUp Barr) father hired Epstein and trump is the guy that hired him (who is also involved with Epstein and now wants to buy Greenland :starz: )....how does that happen?

Basic facts about Epstein's suicide elude investigators 5 days later
(CNN) — Five days after Jeffrey Epstein's suicide, federal Bureau of Prisons officials are struggling to establish even rudimentary facts of what happened over several key hours inside a prison rife with greater problems than previously known.

Many questions remain, among them:

What does surveillance video show, which cameras were operational and do the logs of inmate checks match the video that exists?
Who found Epstein: Was it a staffer making rounds delivering breakfast? Or did that staffer arrive to find someone already administering aid?
Why was Epstein's cellmate moved out on Friday, the day before Epstein died?
What were the two guards who were supposed to monitor Epstein doing during the hours before he was found? Were they napping or did they simply fail to make the required checks every 30 minutes?
A confluence of missteps and what the Justice Department says were irregularities at the Manhattan Correctional Center have created a puzzle that FBI investigators are still trying to unravel.

Even top officials in the department have been frustrated by their inability to get some answers from the prison, in part because initial answers turned out to be inaccurate in some cases.

In one instance over the weekend, officials believed the former Epstein cellmate had been released on bail. But it turns out he had been moved to another facility, one person briefed on the matter said. One of the first tasks for FBI agents this week was interviewing that former cellmate, who could provide information on Epstein's behavior in the days before his suicide.

The Epstein debacle is arguably the biggest crisis so far for Attorney General William Barr and Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen, who have spent days overseeing the department's response. Next week the department faces a deadline from members of Congress, who have been demanding answers.

In a speech Monday, Barr described the Epstein failures in personal terms, saying he was "appalled" and "angry" at the "failure to adequately secure this prisoner."
He said the Epstein case was important to him -- for the first time noting that he had played a role in the decision to pursue a new federal case after federal prosecutors in another era had given Epstein a controversial plea deal.
The FBI probe is complicated by the fact that key people involved aren't cooperating, people briefed on the matter say.

Eric Young, national president of the American Federation of Government Employees, which represents Bureau of Prisons employees, said employees should be given immunity from criminal prosecution.

"Our employee code of conduct policy requires all employees to cooperate during all official investigations, but that's contingent on whether (the FBI and the Justice Department inspector general) provide use immunity," Young said. "If (the employees) did something, whatever it is, even if it's illegal, that use immunity protects them, provided that they don't knowingly or don't willfully provide false statements."

He added: "Very few employees cooperate with a criminal investigation. If they make a statement that's contrary to evidence that's gathered they could be charged with a crime."

Young said the union doesn't control what the employees decide to do.

"The only time we get involved is when the employee asks for a representative," he said. "That employee is free to talk to whomever they want. They are free to do so. We do teach them to get the use immunity."

That means that even unlikely theories will require the time of FBI agents, who have to cross them off the list.

It also means, some officials fear, that when the FBI's findings are complete, there may still be lingering public doubts about what happened in a case that already has been the subject of outlandish conspiracy theories. It doesn't help that President Donald Trump helped spread some of those conspiracies.
A Bureau of Prisons internal review this week includes a suicide reconstruction that officials say will look at everything from the first alleged suicide attempt last month to the decision to return Epstein to the Manhattan Correctional Center's special housing unit, where he died.

After the first incident, Bureau of Prisons officials determined that Epstein had tried to fake a suicide and they issued an infraction against him, which serves to put the event on his internal prison record, a person briefed on the matter said.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/15/politics ... index.html
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion