Google algorithms unlocked, and uncensored;

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Google algorithms unlocked, and uncensored;

Postby Grizzly » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:57 am

Is it happening? Google algorithms unlocked, and uncensored; is it the storm?
Chans Are saying the old filters/censorship/autouggest is all back to old mode

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/248543372
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/fjz7x1/is_it_happening_google_algorithms_unlocked_and/

Looked up several things that I couldn't find for months, are now showing up. Weird, but interestingly good. For now..

related?
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Google algorithms unlocked, and uncensored;

Postby cptmarginal » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:20 pm

I routinely use Duckduckgo these days precisely because the results are unfiltered. Google is really good for open-ended topical searches, business information, things along those lines. Now more than ever before I equally use both search engines daily, depending on what I am looking for.
cptmarginal

Postby stickdog99 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:42 pm

Thanks for the heads up on this.
stickdog99

Postby Harvey » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:40 am

cptmarginal » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:20 pm wrote:I routinely use Duckduckgo these days precisely because the results are unfiltered. Google is really good for open-ended topical searches, business information, things along those lines. Now more than ever before I equally use both search engines daily, depending on what I am looking for.

It's still crap from my view, it's Bing with an added privacy filter between you and Microsoft, which doesn't count for much in windows 10. The only reason to use it is (some) anonymity. As with Google for the last few years, unless you know exactly what you're looking for, you have little chance of encountering it, especially if it's 'conspiratorial.' Some of the Russian search engines used to be quite good, they're still better than the alternatives but they too have been going the same route as Google etc.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby cptmarginal » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:56 pm

Here is an example of what I mean about Duckduckgo. Try using it to search for:

Code: Select all
"once upon a time in hollywood" mkv .ir

...and on the first page of results will be a direct download of an illegal copy of the movie, hosted via HTTP on an Iranian server. Google will try its best to never give you such a result, only DMCA removal notices if anything.

This filtering of results also applies to sites like Library Genesis, which is usually absent from Google but will show up right away if you search for it on Duckduckgo. Or on Bing, I guess - didn't know that their API was used by Duckduckgo, thanks for that interesting bit of info. I thought that was what the "!bing" search operator was for.
cptmarginal

Postby identity » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:56 pm

cptmarginal » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:56 pm wrote:Here is an example of what I mean about Duckduckgo. Try using it to search for:

Code: Select all
"once upon a time in hollywood" mkv .ir

...and on the first page of results will be a direct download of an illegal copy of the movie, hosted via HTTP on an Iranian server. Google will try its best to never give you such a result, only DMCA removal notices if anything.

The Persian results also show up on startpage.com.

Is it possible to get pages with 100 results in ddg?
identity

Postby Grizzly » Sat May 16, 2020 4:04 am

Manipulating the YouTube social media platform Algorithm - (Part 1/3) Plus a 4th Smarter Every Day 213
Because YT is censoring big-time, many spread to other platforms. BUT youtube's ideological view is not the only problem..

Here, "smarter every day" shows that there is a coordinated attack to engage the audience on both sides of the political spectrum.. which will make them money, while destabilizing/desensitizing society! as a whole..

pt 1 youtube:

pt 2 twitter:

pt 3 facebook:

pt 4 reddit:

Note: This particular post could very well fit on many threads such as the Subversion of Social Movement by Adversarial Agents and Slad's Facebook Cambridge Analytica posts as well as others.

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=37330
http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40900&start=195
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Return to General Discussion