The cure that's worse than the disease

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The cure that's worse than the disease

Postby undead » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:03 pm

I'm sure that this topic was touched on in other threads, but I thought it deserves its own thread. On this topic I value primary sources over any media, so people who experience these issues directly please comment. As the pandemic situation plays out, the thing that is most alarming to me is the absolute and total trust that is about to be invested in the pharmaceutical industry. Whenever they come up with anything at all to nominally address the Al-Covid pandemic, people are going to be so whipped into a frenzy of fear that they will accept anything. After all, Osama bin Corona was reportedly killed in Wuhan, China, but he might still be alive. He could be killed another 2 or 3 more times.

I can not see a way for the majority of the population to avoid forced pharmaceutical treatment and vaccination as a result of this. Bill Gates is already on TV talking about controlling people's movement based on vaccination status and he is obviously invested in that. The DHS has also said that people who intentionally spread the virus (whatever that means) could be charged with terrorism under the patriot because the virus counts as a biological weapon. People should examine the Lyme disease epidemic as an example of what happens when testing for a disease is impossible. Lyme disease testing is notoriously inaccurate, and more importantly there is no test or any way of knowing that a person has eliminated Borellia burdorferi from their body. That is beyond the ability of medical science to determine at this point. It is likely to be the same with the novel corona virus number 19 - who is to say that tests will be accurate, or if they will be able to differentiate between corona viruses. They probably will not. It is wrong to assume that medical science will be able to do do that - see Lyme disease. So even if people acquire natural immunity to this particular pandemic virus, there will be many more in the future to justify forced vaccination and treatment. There probably already are.

I'm sure mandatory vaccination has been discussed here at length, but I am wondering if there are any people willing to share perspectives on being vulnerable to this misguided policy. I will volunteer. Like 23.5 million people (7%) in the United States, I have an autoimmune illness. Those numbers are official and are likely to be much higher in reality due to lack of recognition by the medical system. I have Crohn's disease, a severe form of Inflammatory Bowel Disease. The name Crohn's disease is an arbitrary label based on symptoms of the intestines, not signifying any identified cause and effect as far as medical understanding is concerned. Inflammatory Bowel Disease is more severe than Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which involves a dysfunction of the bowels that is often related to the nervous system and its role in peristalsis, the rippling motion of the intestines that moves food through. Inflammatory Bowel Disease is diagnosed by colonoscopy once the patient starts seeing blood in their stool regularly. Ulcerative Colitis is when the inside of the colon gets ripped up by undigested food. When the terminal ilium is affected (the connection between the small and large intestines) and the damage spreads to the small intestine, that is considered "Crohn's disease". It should just be called "Shitting Blood". That would accurately convey how much medical science knows about this problem, and save me a lot of time explaining it to people.

The cause of autoimmune disease is unknown to medical science. There are many different manifestations of this phenomenon depending on the part of the body - intestines manifest IBD, neurons manifest MS and autism, skin manifests eczema, rashes, dandruff, and toenail fungus. There is also Celiac disease, Lupus, reumatoid arthritis, and a long list of others. Manifestations can be mild to life-threatening to deadly. Common seasonal allergies are a manifestation of autoimmunity which is basically a catch-all term for any phenomenon involving the immune system getting confused and attacking one's own body. In the absence of a known root cause, the current medical system routinely treats symptoms with drugs that provide temporary relief and then later make the problem worse. First steroids, and when that stops working they give people immune system suppressing drugs to mitigate the dysfunctional action of the immune system. In a temporary crisis scenario (when pharmaceutical medicine shines) this might make sense, but since autoimmunity is a chronic condition the results are absolutely catastrophic. Taking these drugs means effectively giving one's self AIDS - an acquired immune deficiency. Take for example the drug Humira, marketed for IBD and reumatoid arthritis, which lists side effects including lymphoma and tuberculosis.

Side note - "Humria" is a pun on the Greek word chimera, the multiple-animal-human hybrid of Greek mythology. The drug uses something called "chimerical monoclonal antibodies" which are used to suppress the immune system. To get these they give a lab mouse or other lab animal cancer, then harvest the immune system suppressing antibodies. Then they take those and mix them with some human derived material, and then do some proprietary processes that nobody else knows about. Then they inject it into a person. So it involves human and animal derivatives - chimera, Humira. I have also heard from other fellow patients that they are now giving people chemotherapy drugs to do the same thing. This is a whole topic unto itself, maybe someone might like to investigate it. It is a very RI kind of subject.

On the other hand there is medical cannabis. With a combination of both THC and CBD in equal proportion, my Crohn's disease can be put into total remission. This means that symptoms completely stop and the disease does not get worse as long as I have medicine. I still have an underlying problem and if I don't take medicine, I will progress to a worse stage of disease. But how bad is it to rely on a plant to stay alive, vs. an expensive drug? Everybody relies on plants (food) to survive anyway. An the price of cannabis is going down fast, unlike the price of pharmaceuticals. There are also many other non-pharmaceutical approaches that are valuable for treating a problem that pharmaceutical medicine is clearly clueless about. It would be great if we could have a health system that would subsidize those, but since Bernie is out of the race now, that obviously won't be happening for a while. It looks like we are going to have to learn this the hard way.

In debates about vaccination, proponents often claim that vaccination must be mandatory in order to protect vulnerable populations that have legitimate medical reasons to forego vaccination. Common sense and some basic information on the function of vaccines should make it obvious that autoimmune conditions will be exacerbated by vaccination, and especially excessive vaccination. Vaccines increase the activity of the immune system, and when the immune system is already attacking its own body, that action will also be increased. Some people could progress from minor symptoms to worse ones. In my case, getting any vaccinations could mean the total destruction of my large intestine and replacing it with a colostomy bag. But that wouldn't happen immediately - they would do many surgeries first to cut out pieces, fuse it back together, etc. because they want to make more money off of you. People who did that have told me you're much better off just taking out the whole worthless intestine at once, because once they start chopping it up you are pretty much guaranteed to eventually lose all of it.

Autoimmune conditions should qualify as a legitimate medical exemption from forced vaccination. Unfortunately, the financially conflicted profit driven medical system of the USA is in severe denial about autoimmune illness, and for the majority of people without the resources to defend themselves, that exemption is likely to be denied. People like me who already have severe problems can make the argument convincingly and might escape. The more serious issue is that beyond the 23.5 million recognized cases of autoimmune illness, there are very many more ones that are under the radar, and they will definitely not be given exemptions. That is, until they get vaccinated and get worse, or get worse for other reasons. The potential for massive death and permanent damage is huge, and it seems like the numbers could be a lot higher than the deaths from this one virus. Also don't forget to add the botched pharmaceutical treatment of COVID19, since they are not even bothering to do autopsies on the bodies. Plenty of people will get killed by the medical system that way too.

Some related topics that are relevant to this one - Lyme disease in general, military origin of the Lyme disease epidemic documented in "Lab 257" (Michael Carrol, 2012) and "Bitten" (Kris Newby, 2019), denial of chronic Lyme disease in the medical profession, Lyme disease causing precipitation of autoimmunity, the role of autoimmunity in autism and the vaccine connection, medical cannabis and immune-boosting mushrooms. I might post some more on those topics later. Mostly I'd like to hear thoughts on firsthand or secondhand experience, and ideas about how to survive in a medical police state.

For my part I would suggest farm work to anyone with the ability to do it. If you can live on the farm where you work that is even better. Make sure it is with people you like, of course. You're allowed to go outside, get exercise, have access to good food, talk to people, be in groups of people, and most importantly be in a wide open space that doesn't harbor pathogens. I mean, you have to be paranoid about ticks crawling on you and giving you Lyme disease in many places, but at least you can see ticks. And you can live most of your life without going through checkpoints and being indiscriminately stabbed with half-baked drugs. Farming is essential - I can't help but notice that farms are being left out of the heroic essential worker category. Come to think of it, you don't see much about farms in barely any media at all. It's like they would rather you just forget they exist. Just stay in your disease infested rat trap and watch TV, and be afraid. Supermarkets are important, even though they are only intermediaries that rent shelf space to vendors and don't produce anything of value. They are the heroes, we are giving the peons that work there an extra couple of bucks an hour. It is totally worth it to keep them as the main lifeline of our society, now that we know they are all deadly hazard zones.
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
undead

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: The cure that's worse than the disease

Postby cptmarginal » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:31 pm

Yeah there are whole constellations of different consequences to this, both reinforcing the establishment and corporate control and certainly also disintegrating it. There should be a shadow version of the World Economic Forum's Strategic Intelligence Transformation Map.

Just wanted to mention that I read recently in What Doesn't Kill Us by Scott Carney some case studies of people suffering with Crohn's that had achieved total remission via cold exposure and breathing exercises.

viewtopic.php?p=684524#p684524
cptmarginal

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby undead » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:49 pm

That book looks interesting, I will check it out. The idea is in line with one book I read recently called "Cultivating Chi" by a doctor of Chinese medicine from feudal Japan. It is a manual of dietary, exercise, and lifestyle habits for good health. Lots of interesting ancient perspectives that are validated by brand new science. The author is adamant on keeping a certain level of austerity for health purposes. Sleeping too much is harmful, taking pleasure in sleep is harmful, sleeping or being inactive after eating is harmful, excessive sexual activity is harmful, sexual activity affects digestion and nutrition, being too warm and comfortable is harmful. He mentions changes of temperature as a method of balancing the body.

I once met a guy in Greece who built tiny houses at an unregulated off grid hot spring village in the mountains (that exists, in Greece). The old schoolers who built the village water system back in the day took the hot water from up hill and piped it around to various public baths and private shacks with bathtubs. The baths get filled up with extremely hot water and allowed to cool, or get mixed with cold water for a more mild bath. The guy I met was a reverse Wim Hoff, who was into dipping in extremely hot water. You wouldn't believe how hot. He said that you have to ignore the urge to panic and get out, and eventually if you stay completely still you become numb to it. He would stay in for hours sometimes. Afterwards the best thing to o is go directly to a comfortable place and lie down, and have a little trip from the Lithium in the water. I went there a lot to deal with Lyme disease nerve symptoms when I couldn't get medicine.
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
undead

Postby undead » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:06 am

Now that I check out your thread - you are right about the "muscle recovery" issue. That is a red herring. They say the same things about suction cups for accupressure. Athletes do it for muscle recovery and then media says that is fake, therefore the whole thing is invalid. Both the temperature fluctuation and the suction cups are about promoting homeostasis in the body. That is why the cups are used traditionally for rheumatism, an autoimmune condition. The function of extreme temperature change is discussed in the book "Swara Yoga, the Tantric Science of Brain Breathing" which is available in the internet archive. It balances the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems. One major reason to to do this is that Extra Low Frequency electrical fields (like 5G and others) exhaust the adrenal glands and result in imbalance. That's one reason you don't have a chance in hell to survive a crisis in a modern hospital. It's like we are back to women giving birth in the filthy back alley because the hospitals were even worse, in the time of Ignaz Semmelweis.

WRT holotropic breathwork, is that the same holotropic breathwork invented by Stan Grof to induce transpersonal states? I know that can be quite effective but I always thought it was funny that the controlled hyperventilation is actually more risky than using more traditional substances. There is a long list of techniques to get there, people should do whatever works for them. Music is usually underestimated in a medical setting. This is pretty interesting:

medicalnewstoday wrote:https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324816

The ibuprofen trials produced the most striking results. In the group that listened to music, pain responses in the carrageenan model dropped by 93 percent, compared with the mice that took ibuprofen but did not listen to music.
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
undead

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:39 am

Good post.

undead » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:03 pm wrote:The cause of autoimmune disease is unknown to medical science. There are many different manifestations of this phenomenon depending on the part of the body - intestines manifest IBD, neurons manifest MS and autism, skin manifests eczema, rashes, dandruff, and toenail fungus. There is also Celiac disease, Lupus, reumatoid arthritis, and a long list of others. Manifestations can be mild to life-threatening to deadly. Common seasonal allergies are a manifestation of autoimmunity which is basically a catch-all term for any phenomenon involving the immune system getting confused and attacking one's own body. In the absence of a known root cause, the current medical system routinely treats symptoms with drugs that provide temporary relief and then later make the problem worse. First steroids, and when that stops working they give people immune system suppressing drugs to mitigate the dysfunctional action of the immune system.

The grand irony, of course, here being that the primary cause of autoimmune disease is the fucking vaccines.

I often drive by a local county 'health' clinic that has just opened up in my town in a new location. The first thing advertised on the sign is "adult immunizations" and "child vaccines," etc. It's really sinister.

Q: Why are vaccines the sine qua non of public health? A: Because 'public health' is just eugenics in disguise.
Agent Orange Cooper

Postby brainpanhandler » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:12 am

Agent Orange Cooper » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:39 am wrote:Q: Why are vaccines the sine qua non of public health? A: Because 'public health' is just eugenics in disguise.

I wanna make sure I am understanding you here. Vaccines are administered (in a targeted way?) for the purpose of improving the genetic composition of the human race by producing disease and death and thereby culling undesirables from the mating population?
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:55 am

Agent Orange Cooper » 09 Apr 2020 15:39 wrote:Good post.

undead » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:03 pm wrote:The cause of autoimmune disease is unknown to medical science. There are many different manifestations of this phenomenon depending on the part of the body - intestines manifest IBD, neurons manifest MS and autism, skin manifests eczema, rashes, dandruff, and toenail fungus. There is also Celiac disease, Lupus, reumatoid arthritis, and a long list of others. Manifestations can be mild to life-threatening to deadly. Common seasonal allergies are a manifestation of autoimmunity which is basically a catch-all term for any phenomenon involving the immune system getting confused and attacking one's own body. In the absence of a known root cause, the current medical system routinely treats symptoms with drugs that provide temporary relief and then later make the problem worse. First steroids, and when that stops working they give people immune system suppressing drugs to mitigate the dysfunctional action of the immune system.

The grand irony, of course, here being that the primary cause of autoimmune disease is the fucking vaccines.

I often drive by a local county 'health' clinic that has just opened up in my town in a new location. The first thing advertised on the sign is "adult immunizations" and "child vaccines," etc. It's really sinister.

Q: Why are vaccines the [i]sine qua non
of public health? A: Because 'public health' is just eugenics in disguise.

Can you explain how the bolded bit happens?
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:27 am

Joe Hillshoist » 09 Apr 2020 21:55 wrote:
Agent Orange Cooper » 09 Apr 2020 15:39 wrote:Good post.

Q: Why are vaccines the [i]sine qua non
of public health? A: Because 'public health' is just eugenics in disguise.

Can you explain how the bolded bit happens?
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:29 am

Okay so just the first paragraph ... how vaccines cause autoimmune disease.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby DrEvil » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:12 am

Quick question for undead: if you have an autoimmune disorder wouldn't it be in your interest that everyone else was vaccinated?
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby cptmarginal » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:24 pm

Motto for maintaining homeostasis:

Image Image

WRT holotropic breathwork, is that the same holotropic breathwork invented by Stan Grof to induce transpersonal states? I know that can be quite effective but I always thought it was funny that the controlled hyperventilation is actually more risky than using more traditional substances. There is a long list of techniques to get there, people should do whatever works for them. Music is usually underestimated in a medical setting. This is pretty interesting:

I just use the term holotropic because it is an easy shorthand for the general idea of the Wim Hof breathing - though I am also interested in the aspects that Grof explored, having read and been influenced by some of his books. And doing the Wim Hof method can also lead to those states, in a more controlled manner than just hyperventilating like crazy. I would challenge anyone to read about the dramatic results of the immune system endotoxin experiment and not want to try the simple method for themselves.

Another tantalizing aspect of the Wim Hof method is the production of endogenous cannabinoids in the brain, which may partly explain some of the various positive effects on auto-immune and also neurological disorders.
cptmarginal

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:35 pm

brainpanhandler » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:12 am wrote:
Agent Orange Cooper » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:39 am wrote:Q: Why are vaccines the sine qua non of public health? A: Because 'public health' is just eugenics in disguise.

I wanna make sure I am understanding you here. Vaccines are administered (in a targeted way?) for the purpose of improving the genetic composition of the human race by producing disease and death and thereby culling undesirables from the mating population?

More or less.
Agent Orange Cooper

Postby undead » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:40 pm

DrEvil wrote:Quick question for undead: if you have an autoimmune disorder wouldn't it be in your interest that everyone else was vaccinated?

When they talk about people with autoimmune disorders being vulnerable to the flu, or COVID19, the reason is that they are assuming the person is on the immune suppressing drugs. If one takes those drugs, one is by definition immune compromised. I do not take those drugs, so when I get a cold I tend to fare much better than the average person who isn't strict with their diet and doesn't take immune system supplements all the time like I do. My condition requires a variety of medicines and therapeutic practices constantly and consistently, and that usually covers me for infectious diseases as well. I noticed the difference between myself and other coworkers when I worked in a supermarket last year and everyone got the same cold. Other people I lived with also had the cold for over a week, while I only had symptoms for 1 or 2 days.

If everyone is vaccinated against everything, their health will be destroyed and it would not be beneficial to anyone. It is really impossible to vaccinate against everything - there will always be new things popping up that will not be covered take advantage of weakened immune systems. It is likely that vaccination in moderation could be used without causing intense harm, if we had a medical system that would treat people as individuals and do a cost/benefit analysis for each of the 50 vaccines that are now being pushed. But giving individual consideration would take time and energy, and money to pay medical workers. Instead, the system would like to just pump newborn children full of all of them, as fast as possible, regardless of the damage done. That is the real issue, and it is unfortunate that the issue is so overly simplified in public discussion.
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
undead

Postby undead » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:02 pm

Agent Orange Cooper » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:35 pm wrote:
brainpanhandler » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:12 am wrote:

More or less.

Except that the "improvement" of the gene pool is according to the opinion of the racist European aristocracy, which is by definition lacking genetic diversity and therefore objectively weaker an less desirable, according to the real science of evolutionary biology.

When vaccination was conceived, germ theory was just being introduced into medicine. With the newly revealed knowledge of the cause of disease, the upper class was able to understand that the less fortunate in their societies were living in filth that would always breed disease everywhere. If they were willing to give up their privileged positions, they could have organized a society in which people worked together for everyone to have a safe environment and enough food and clean water to be healthy. But of course that was never going to happen. Instead society chose vaccination, and it chose to ignore any possible negative effects. The effects of not vaccinating were terrible enough to justify the relatively less severe damage of the vaccines. But if enough vaccines are loaded up in the body, that balance can tip back the other way, depending on how dangerous the environment is.

The sacrosanct status of vaccination is based on the idea that this practice allows "public health" to achieve total control and secure an environment that will be safer than the environment without vaccination. That might be possible in some situations, targeting specific pathogens, but if applied universally that approach is going to fail, especially if the government is inept and also in a financial conflict of interest. A more capable government would recognize the limitations of medical science and do something to encourage the natural immunity of the human body, instead of being on an insanely paranoid mission to kill and manipulate anything it doesn't want to see.
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
undead

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:53 am

I posted this in the RFK thread, but it also seems relevant to this discussion:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/government-corruption/gates-globalist-vaccine-agenda-a-win-win-for-pharma-and-mandatory-vaccination/

Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination

By Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Chairman, Children’s Health Defense

Vaccines, for Bill Gates, are a strategic philanthropy that feed his many vaccine-related businesses (including Microsoft’s ambition to control a global vaccination ID enterprise) and give him dictatorial control of global health policy.

Gates’ obsession with vaccines seems to be fueled by a conviction to save the world with technology.

Promising his share of $450 million of $1.2 billion to eradicate Polio, Gates took control of India’s National Technical Advisory Group on Immunization (NTAGI) which mandated up to 50 doses (Table 1) of polio vaccines through overlapping immunization programs to children before the age of five. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP) epidemic that paralyzed 490,000 children beyond expected rates between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and asked Gates and his vaccine policies to leave India. NPAFP rates dropped precipitously.

In 2017, the World Health Organization (WHO) reluctantly admitted that the global explosion in polio is predominantly vaccine strain. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, Afghanistan, and the Philippines, are all linked to vaccines. In fact, by 2018, 70% of global polio cases were vaccine strain.

In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates-funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court.

In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a phase 3 trial of GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,949 children.

During Gates’ 2002 MenAfriVac campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates’ operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis. Approximately 50 of the 500 children vaccinated developed paralysis. South African newspapers complained, “We are guinea pigs for the drug makers.” Nelson Mandela’s former Senior Economist, Professor Patrick Bond, describes Gates’ philanthropic practices as “ruthless and immoral.”

In 2010, Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO saying, “We must make this the decade of vaccines.” A month later, Gates said in a Ted Talk that new vaccines “could reduce population”. In 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a “tetanus” vaccine campaign. Independent labs found a sterility formula in every vaccine tested. After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade. Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico, and the Philippines.

A 2017 study (Morgenson et. al. 2017) showed that WHO’s popular DTP vaccine is killing more African children than the diseases it prevents. DTP-vaccinated girls suffered 10x the death rate of children who had not yet received the vaccine. WHO has refused to recall the lethal vaccine which it forces upon tens of millions of African children annually.

Global public health advocates around the world accuse Gates of steering WHO’s agenda away from the projects that are proven to curb infectious diseases: clean water, hygiene, nutrition, and economic development. The Gates Foundation only spends about $650 million of its $5 billion dollar budget on these areas. They say he has diverted agency resources to serve his personal philosophy that good health only comes in a syringe.

In addition to using his philanthropy to control WHO, UNICEF, GAVI, and PATH, Gates funds a private pharmaceutical company that manufactures vaccines, and additionally is donating $50 million to 12 pharmaceutical companies to speed up development of a coronavirus vaccine. In his recent media appearances, Gates appears confident that the Covid-19 crisis will now give him the opportunity to force his dictatorial vaccine programs on American children.
Last edited by Agent Orange Cooper on Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Agent Orange Cooper

Next

Return to General Discussion